All Comments on 'Kiss With a Fist'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Maybe Too short

I pictured Eddie as Marv from Sin City.

tygztygzover 9 years ago

Jason Statham, I think.

Good, gritty, hot.

I still like your other stuff more, but that's just me.

"Um where's the fourth wall? Pretty sure it's around here somewhere."

"Nope, LaRascasse vaporized it mid-story. Boom."

I've gotta say, that jarred me big time.

karalinekaralineover 9 years ago
Loved it

Finally got round to reading some of your work, you have a great way with words. I also like the way your writing is gritty and dark but with romantic twists and I really loved the bit where they start discussing needing to get on with it because they're in the erotic couplings category! did you post on 'authors hangout' about that idea a while back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was loving it...

Until I got to your little fourth wall joke.

Totally ruined it. I skipped ahead to write this comment and give you 1 star. Why would you ruin a story like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love that song!

I think you could have gone darker, or at least more violent but it was very well done. " broke your jaw once before, spilled your on the floor, broke my leg in return, sit back and watch the bed brun..." Would have loved to read Darcy kicking the stripper's ass! Even though she was a cop.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Good story....

Now FINISH IT!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eddie Needs To Be Taught A Lesson

Yep, she needs to teach idiot Eddie a lesson. She needs to hire a call girl with an STD and pass it on to Eddie, then tell all his friends.

AC_PandorraAC_Pandorraalmost 7 years ago
The art

of grinding shattered souls into one another. Again done expertly. I only agree that reaching through the 4th wall did not work well this time. Nevertheless an awesome story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1132 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

SIMILAR Stories