All Comments on 'A Stormy Night With Marie'

by D-Man

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unoriginal

This story is the same as dozens of others.

GiftedSailorGiftedSailorover 16 years ago
Unloosen?

Unoriginal pretty much sums it up. Chracters have no depth. Story line suffers. And unloosen? Does that mean tighten? "Marie reached behind her to unloosen her bikini top" In that case, he's not going to get to see those tits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gifted sailor shoud include the title of his -----

accomplishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pretty good overall

The premise was hot enough and the fact Marie wasn't shy and so 'generous' with helping him by sucking him off was novel. You described her sucking pretty well, but how about the guy's orgasm? The orgasms are generally well neglected in terms of lacking detail by most stories on here, so don't forget to be specific. Many times a really hot story goes down one MAJOR notch when the guy just spurts of a woman's orgasm just 'happens' without details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More build-up

The build-up is there, which is good because I can't stand stories that just get right to the sex.

However, incest stories have always been hit or miss for me because overly willing siblings make it seem like there's no tension or conflict.

Incest is taboo so there should be a little bit more inhibition or second thoughts before the downright dirty.

That's just my opinion though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Precisely what

is a 'tounge'? One point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

*tongue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a minimum age of 18 on this site. In your 18th year you are 17. You need to fix that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An extremely well-worn storyline and no better than anything previous, far worse in fact.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If any future "geniuses" want to comment on this being a commonly told tale, look at when this was written. It was posted in 2003, 21 years ago now. This was the original, at least as far as this site, so complain on another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous