All Comments on 'Such a Little Thing Ch. 03'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
tygztygzover 9 years ago

Beautifully sweet.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i was hoping for a drawn out dating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is very very good

You have taken 2 troubled people and woven a beautiful tale of coming together and starting a new life.

Very well written and composed,

I would love to see their story continued.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

This is a caring lovingly wonderful love story with some amazingly sexy scenes. Some of the best stuff I've read on Literotica! Kudos!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

I loved your story. So well done, so honest and real. I was in love with them as much as they were with each other. I was afraid something bad would happen and I was so glad everything worked out. You have a gift for a lovely romantic short story. Thanks for making me smile in a very warm way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This was truly a well crafted story. thanks for the imvestment of your talent and time to give us a wonderful love story.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Awww

I Love these two adorable girls, ahem... ladies. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This is a fantastic love story, with some amazing sex scenes wound in. I thoroughly enjoyed it, or them - the two young ladies and their journey. I wish there was more of this style on here. And that's from a red blooded country boy

63thommy63thommyover 9 years ago
What a wonderful love story

Thank you for sharing this lovely love story with us.

This is definitely some of the best writing I have read here at Literotica! Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sue, So Romantic And Beautifully Written!!!!

This is the most beautiful love story I've ever read! Even though I know this story have to come to an end. It has been such a pleasure to read, I wish it would continue... Well Done!!!

I'm scoring this one at a minimum of 20-orgasms.

Thank You, Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
After reading this...

I realize that I don't really like happy endings. I like anger, confusion, chaos, cliffhangers. Though this was not my cup of tea, dear, very well written. Great development of the characters and the relationship between them. And a very satisfying ending (for everyone else it seems) to a lovely romance.

DeboshiznickDeboshiznickover 9 years ago
Cheers!!

Fabulous story!!!! Believable, well written, and hot. Cheers!!!

Janice1939Janice1939over 9 years ago
Fabulous

If accptance had been so much more real when I was 26 I probably would never been married to a man. I did living a submissive life until my youngest was 18 and came out as a lesbian. It was also a time for me to wake up, realising I was as much a lesbian as she was.

You can understand that this story spoke to my heart, and allowing me to believe that this world can become better. Keep writing some of us old folks still need reasuring after passing the age of 80.

love Janice

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 9 years ago
Tears of joy, passion and compassion

Oh Sue, you really had me crying. The scene on the train, the load on your shoulders when you have decided you must (and wish to) come out to the persons most dear to you. It is describes so realistic and with empahty! I loved each and every little piece of it.

And that beautiful uncle Graham, I love him dearly. Thank you so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tears Here...

...in Australia, too.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked these people

I found myself more interested in their emotional struggles than I was in the sex scenes, hot as they were. I wanted them to be happy, to get together. Maybe the obstacles melted away too easily, maybe the bodies were too perfect and the sex too effortlessly explosive. I cared about those women and that makes a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

This is a truly beautiful story I am so glad I came a cross it and very grateful to you for opening yourself up and sharing this wonderful story you have a beautiful heart and mind and this story seems to have some roots in real life and if that's true then the people in my story are brave and have my best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
such a little thing?

This little thing was a lovely story... unadulterated englishness, great sexual scenes and a real characterised romance made this a near perfect piece of work... well done Sue it was beautiful.

Morgan x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very good story

I really enjoyed the story it is in my favorites list

Ron cowbotridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A rare treat - a real story

It may have been a little thing by title, but the story was big on building real characters whom one could identify with and follow their growth as a couple. The account of telling parents was all too real, and strangely the sex though strong seemed just an adjunct to a great story. Funny, I'd come to it for the erotic content and left with a warmth about the whole story and not just the erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A wonderful story , lovely characters and told in a totaly believable english way . well done to the writer .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful storytelling

What a lovely romance. The two girls are so very real, I cannot help to think they are both people you know, as well as people worth knowing.

Now romances are dreams, but I do have one quibble, the dreams should be a little bit believable ;-) Jeanette, the waitress at the Hotel, Tom the Postman, Liesel and Uncle Graham. So many people willing and even eager to help and assist, not to mention the Carluccio family. Has it really become possible to be so lucky ?

love VvV

SgtammoSgtammoabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story

Such a well done and believable story

ScattySueScattySueabout 9 years agoAuthor
Eager to assist or simply accepting?

@VvV

There are only two characters in the story that actively assist Milla and Amber:Liesel and Uncle Graham. The other characters merely accept their relationship. Is such widespread acceptance too fantastical? That depends, I suspect, on where you live and your age. Having encountered groups of young people there is certainly far more acceptance of homosexuality than when I was young. It is not perfect, not by a long way, but surely it is not too unreal to hope for a world where a person's sexual orientation is simply accepted as just part of who they are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravissimo e brillante, amante

Well, having read the whole tale I'm pleased to comment again. As an aside, I lived in Yorkshire for several years as a kid (probably more years ago than you've been alive) but I'd quite forgotten that wonderful phrase "...any road up". Thanks, Uncle Graham. Sue, you've written something wonderful here. The whole story and all of the characters were thoroughly believable and Amber and Milla were delightful. And you had Graham and Nonno speaking a lot of sense. The other pleasure in the story for me is that you can write (although I did spot one misplaced apostrophe, but I'll forgive that because of the enjoyment the story gave me). Keep on writing, Sue, because you've got talent.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Write on!

A very sweet story, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it!

Wonderful & sweet story! Thank you!

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your wonderful story!

L

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallabout 9 years ago
Another Great Story

After reading the Valenine's Day submission (which I loved) I decided to read your other stories. I raved about the first I read and this is just as good. The story is set in a believable landscape and populated by real people.

I have been involved in equality issues for twenty years and agree with one on the other comments that things have and are changing, it gives me a sense of pride that all orientations feel safe enough to show their affection where we live - at least some of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tears!

Crying, all down the front of a clean top.

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So real

Two beautiful people in love. What could be bad about that? More stories pretty please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

ScattySue obviously knows a lot about love. The way she actually gives an emotional ride to the reader is fantastic and I always feel enriched for having read her stories. The sex scenes are hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sensual love

Wow, what an amazingly beautiful story. I'm a straight guy but really loved the bond between these two beautiful young women. Thank you for sharing this with all of us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice..

I love the wedding proposal. There was something about the touch that started it all and it came full cirlce with the proposal. Job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

Certainly beautiful, lovely, touching. Scattysue job well done. Thumbs up muaaah.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 8 years ago
Very Lovely

Thank you. It was a very well written story filled with a little suspense, drama and lastly, a happy ending. Again, thank you for your lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
outstanding story

I did not think you could top chapter 2, but I was wrong the 3rd one is better then the other 2, I hope there is more to this story because I really love reading these types of storys

ScattySueScattySueabout 8 years agoAuthor
A sequel - of sorts

I have not written a continuation of this story but in 'Nemesis Visits' I have written the story of Max (Amber's vile boyfriend) and there is more about Amber and Milla in that tale.

Thank you all for the very kind feedback.

Sue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
absolutely beautiful

Thank you!

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘

Left me with a very happy feeling. I enjoyed the story and enjoy the characters. Keep up the good work.

3smokingguns3smokinggunsalmost 8 years ago
Very Good!!!I

I loved this series of stories. The only time I was a little disappointed was when Amber drew Milla with the necklace on, naked. It was a scene straight from Titanic, so it seemed a little cheesy to me. I also thought it was a bit weird when Nonno talked about seeing the picture and called it beautiful, being her grandfather, it gave the story an incestuous feel for a second. As well as the brief moment when Milla's mom said "Maybe someday you could draw me," before you explained she meant with clothes on. But that is just my opinion, and definitely not meant to be discouraging or rude. Otherwise I was very into the story and I am happy with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your stories are simply beautiful, i just spent almost all day reading Haunted by Love and after that, this. Thank you.

p.s. two thumbs up for uncle Graham!

MoondogAUMoondogAUalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for another lovely story.

This was one of the earlier ones I had read, but even more delightful on re-reading. Thanks Sue, and look forward to more of your great writings and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Beautifully written, I have only recently discovered your stories, but I have now read them continuously over the last few days and have yet to be disappointed. You have an undeniable talent to involve your readers in the characters story, they get better and better, I would gladly pay to read anything written by you, please, please continue with your stories, I at least will continue to read your output.

qbrennerqbrennerover 7 years ago
Sadly disappointing...

Such a lovely, sexy, and sweet romance of two warm, sympathetic, and attractive characters marred by the author's forced intrusion of politics. It damaged the vibe (so to speak!) and the plot. From five stars to blah, blah, blah, more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you, thank you

Thank you, thank you. You are the only author on this site whose stories I love so much that I am slowly making my way through all your titles. I really enjoy reading about lesbian sex, but I simply love lesbian romance. Your stories are so well written and the character development so good that I really come to care about them. Please keep writing them and if you ever get to publish similar stories I would happily buy them.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

ScattySue, you are the master (mistress?) of these romance stories, and I thoroughly enjoyed the story of how Amber and Milla got together. Heading over to start Nemesis Visits now!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
What a fantastic story!

I just finished re-reading this entire story, and it is still wonderful! I'm sure I will read it again, many times. Thank you so very much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story

This piece just clicked perfectly on every level. The emotions, character reactions, dialogue, pacing, descriptions were all excellent.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
This story is so good!

That I appear to be reading it about once every three months! Thank you for sharing it with us!

gjames17gjames17over 6 years ago
Me too!

Every few months, I come back to this story. It's one of my all-time faves and never gets old. It's perfect in every way. Thank you so much, Sue.

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the characters, and story line. So sad it is over. I am sure I will reread it many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

I love every bits of it. It really moved my heart. I'd definitely read this over and over again.

tlcbitlcbiover 6 years ago
Excellent

While I haven't read all your stories, I have read quite a few and I think this was your best, yet. Very touching you made me cry. Thank you!!!

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
OMG so good

Loved this series

Such a great talent you have thier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderfull

The most Beautifull story I have read in a while.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 6 years ago
Bella Storia... Beautiful Story

Having read this story twice before, of the many stories I have read on Literotica, this is one of the best I have ever read. Thank you for this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I've read this story multiple times, and i keep coming back to it. Since it is longer, with lots of detail, great character development and a focus on romance and love, i believe it to be one of the best on this site! You truly tell a touching story which makes me cry every time. Thanks so much for sharing your talent! 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
I love this story so much!

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I find myself coming back and re-reading it time after time. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Bigcouple70Bigcouple70almost 5 years ago

What a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AMAZING!

The story from begining to end in all 3 chapters were fantastic. I liked the WPC in the story who told Max to go on an "be careful what you say and do in future" that line leads to the story of "NEMESIS VISITS" if you think about it.

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Beautiful

God I shed so many tears of joy for Milla and Amber 🌹 Thank you

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Two new loves

I had no idea a short time ago that I would become a sucker for lesbian love stories. Especially love stories where the romance, not the sex, is the real story. That the writing drew me in and played with my emotions.

I have found, the last six weeks or so, that my wall around my feelings has been eroded as we've seen our world changed in a way that I didn't think was possible let alone that it would soon be real. I fell in love with Amber and Milla as I have fallen in love with so many women central to the stories I've found on this site. Each new romance I find drawing me in has me turning page after page hopeful but also fearful that MY heart would break along with any one of them who never find or hold onto the love they seek. I have no intention of letting this end. Thank you Sue.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I am gonna tag onto Air_Dry's comment. I would have said I hate sappy romantic stories but you've got a gift and I can't wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Max

Just wanted to say thank you for this series. I really enjoyed reading it, got to it late so was able to read all chapt in one sitting. I really like how you brought Max back into the storyline and how he was dealt with. Always nice to see a bully smack down! I'm off to read more of your stories.

J

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

This is a pattern other literotica writers have used: two young women take absolutely ages and thousands of words to work out that they love each other and get to have perfect sex. The idea works every time... especially if the writing is skilful and natural as it is here. Brilliant!

KotopoofsKotopoofsabout 3 years ago

What a great ending. I love a good coming out story.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Excellent story! I loved it. You are a gifted writer...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Breathtaking love story and for shure, for young kids, confessing her "weird" sexuality is horrifying ...... But hopefully open minded people will meet this confesssing or affectionate hamdholding in the open ....... 💖💖💖💖💖💖💝💝💝💝💝💝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a gentle and sweet story. I'm not thrilled with the dialogue, but the plot and characterization, especially Nonno's statement about what *actually* disappoints him, makes it worthwhile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it, such a funny story as well as sweet. As a native, love Graham’s hilarious Yorkshire accent

WolfieLickWolfieLickalmost 2 years ago

What a fab, story, very well written with a heartwarming plot and characters that were awesome. I didn't wish for it to end. I will of cause have read the sequel hoping Max gets what he deserves. 💋💋💋

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love it, too short wish it was longer.

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

Lots of sugar and fluff, hope my liver survives. Thank you for the story.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Agree with the earlier comments re the dialogue, sometimes it doesn’t feel natural, plus I had to read the paragraph with Mr & Mrs Carluccio jnr talking again to try and straighten out who said what. All that said, the story as a trilogy worked well, an editor would cure the minor glitches, but given you’re writing Brit dialogue I’d try and find a Brit editor, sometimes our phrasing differs from American or Australian.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

SybilleNordlandSybilleNordlandover 1 year ago

An absolute astonishing tale with wonderful characters and so well written scenes. Made me wet, made my heart throbbing and made me cry. Romantic, sexy, wonderful. Thanks for having written it and for making us the gift of sharing it.

Hugs and kisses

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Now I read the entire story and I am thrilled…I enjoyed this so much… thank you thank you for your talented and exquisite writing xx

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Tha' writes a grand tale lass, pity som' of tha' dialogue is champion but not quite having t'correct intonation for a Northern dialect. Some of t'wording is from both sides of t'Pennines.

No apologies to foreign readers if thee can't understand. moving onto Nemesis.

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

I have read this story before and loved it, however this was before I had an account. My mood today was a little flat and I'm happy to say a reread of this story made me considerably happier. 11/5

GayKatGayKat11 months ago

Brilliant! 😘

*

Hallo Sue!

*

This is still one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever read!... Thank-You..

Well done Love. 5-Stars and 5-Yummy Orgasms,,, Yes!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

💋💋💋

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun29 days ago

Hello Sue, it’s the 2nd time I am reading this story and it is single handed the most beautiful story I I have ever read on literotica… and I did read a lot of stories…👏😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1839 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES