All Comments on 'Mom's No Spring Chicken'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story. Almost as good as one of my all-time favorite "Mom's Tan Lines".

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 9 years ago
what the

You really are a perverted one aren't you! And I love it! You never fail to give me a laugh followed by a boner - so thankyou very much.... :)

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
VERY GOOD

JUST CHECKED YOUR LIST OF STORIES. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A LOT OF READING TO DO.

gobears85gobears85over 9 years ago
Bravo

Another fine effort. Your stories have great balance. I am a fan. Thank you.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing I like you style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom's no spring chicken, but so what, she's still his mom

That's the important thing, as Mr. B, the prolific author of excellent stories of family fucking, well knows. Get this super-hot passage: "I propped myself up on my arms and began to hammer my cock into her cunt mercilessly. The sounds of my balls slapping against her butt increased my urge to piston faster and faster into her soaking wet hole." Nothing can rouse a boy like Robby to the heights of sexual bliss like fucking the same cunt he came out of. Blowing his young balls, shooting his semen up where he was once a baby--that's the ticket for motherfucker Robby and his son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just so well done hot;

a veryl ikely scenario and highly believable keep on trucking I love it ten bears43 what was really cool mom didn't taste like chicken!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

thank you for taking the time to write such a hot story. I loved the slow start with the son fucking his girlfriend while calling her mom while mother watches, then evolving into son mounting his mother and filling her with his seed.

I hope there is a sequel with the son mounting his pregnant mother and enjoying the feel of his mothers milk swollen breasts and large belly while he continues to piston is bare unprotected cock into his mother.

great job putting to paper the desire many sons have to gain the ultimate pleasure of replacing dad and combining the two greatest forms of love maternal love and carnal love into the ultimate act of love between a mother and her son.... unprotected mother-fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is more for most writers.

Do you know how to use a question mark? It needs to be used at the end of a question in the dialogue, even when you are going to tell us, in the following narrative, that the character is asking a question. "Are you still lonely, Mom?" I finally asked. Or earlier, in the story: "Better," I asked her. When you first read the word, it looks like a statement -- not a question. "Better?" I asked her, allows the reader to read it as a question first -- not a statement. For many, when they see the question mark, this allows them to read the dialogue portion as a question and keep the flow of the story going. Note that when a writer writes: My mother asked me, "are you sure you're okay whith this?", writers remember to use the question mark -- even though they tell us that the dialogue is going to ask a question, thus the same rule applies. Sorry if you do not see it that way, but that is the way I was taught -- right up through my college English writing courses.

blaster666blaster666over 9 years agoAuthor
To Anon in regards to ? marks

I want to thank you for pointing out the correct way I should be using them. I was not aware of this. It has been many many years since I've been in an English class. I will incorporate your suggestion into future stories. I realize that you probably won't come back to this story and see my comment to you. But on the off chance that you do, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
blaster, you have me concerned

You keep mentioning her age and making comments about how old she is, and then you say she is 53 years old. At first I thought you must be in your 20's, at least no older than your 30's, until I checked your profile. She could be younger than you!

She has many years ahead of her as a vibrant, warm sexual woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A beautiful Love story !

Thanks for making this a beautiful story. Most noticeable was the different between the all-but-filthy rutting with the so-called "girl-friend" and the pure love later expressed. Thank you! A lot of the stories here are garbage but this one was beautiful. It was one that I didn't want to see come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOM'S NO SPRING CHICKEN INDEED BUT SHE IS A KEEPER

A wonderful love story.

Very, very erotic too.

5*

Best regards,

Retrovizor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved This Story Blaster

It's nice to see a story with an older Mom and Son theme where it's not all about the size of a penis or DDDDD tits. To me that's a refreshing change. Real love between a Mother and Son is nice and your writing reflects that in an honest way. I wish I could write as well.

TO THE NAYSAYERS:

This is site that authors WRITE FOR FREE. This site is not a classroom for would be English Critics. Their STUPID REMARKS SHOULD ALL BE DELETED. You don't deserve that crap, nor do other writers on this site. There are also cases that English isn't their first language either. Writers are commended for at least posting in the first place. Thank you for you story and keep up the good work.

Happy New Year

Bob & Wanda

PS Please write more for this age bracket. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Maybe add a sequel with old gf and mom 3 some.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Nice one....passion....love...savoring the sweetness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way to go

Thanks for the great story. Very enjoyable.

The old fart

Richk64Richk64almost 7 years ago

Fantastic, next story please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Marek

Mina sain ka eile õhtul oma ema nikkuda.Ma unistasin seda keppi juba aastaid.

dthemasterdthemasterover 6 years ago
Great read

Such a great story was extremely well wrote. Pulled the reader straight into the story. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sõjaväest tulek.

Läksin sõjaväkke ja ema suudles mind ning kui ma sõjaväest ära tulin siis mina suudlesin oma ema ise.Ema oli õnnelik minu kojutuleku üle ja ma näppisin teda igast kohast kuni me voodisse langesime.Vahepeal oli palju tegemist enne kui ma talle jalgevahele pääsesin ja emale ära tegin.Hommikul tõotasime et see jääb igavesti saladuseks ning mõne tunni pärast olime jälle voodis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully written

Very sexy, erotic tale of mother and son. Good riddance to Becky; who needs her! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (5+ "above expectations")! This story is erotic, romantic, poetic, & believable. The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted.

Readers do love this story: 203,577 views, including 209 favorites; that is 1.02 fav. per 1,000 views. Only top-tier stories get more than 0.75 fav. per 1,000 views.

If you are into son & mom erotica this story is a MUST READ for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nicely done, not all drawn out!

Would love to see a story with Becky in it...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I normally like character development, but for some reason , it was not necessary for this story. I felt the honesty, sensitivity, and emotional attachment between mother and son. The passion and intimacy between mother and son was believable. This story is one in which I want to believe somewhere reflects the lives to two lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Paced perfectly & characters well developed.

All in all great tale!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminded me of when my mother and I first got together.Keep up the good work.

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy7 months ago

Casual escalation is where it's at! Really enjoyed this one. Even where it didn't appear entirely mutual those boundaries lowered pretty quickly for a reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous