All Comments on 'Yearly Physical'

by Epididymis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been There

Been there, done that and it was very erotic. Still have a female doctor and love it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Ditto!

Great story! Some years ago while living in another city, I was referred to a medical group and then one of their doctors. It turned out to be a very attractive young lady. She did not look old enough be out of school, but turned out to be the best personal physician I have ever had...complete with the full exam of everything private including the prostate, cock and balls. She was VERY thorough...and professional. Since that time, I have had (3) different women doctors as my family physician and also had excellent care. They have been a lot more thorough in examining EVERY part of me. Interestingly enough, none of the three women had anyone else present during my physicals or routine office visits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

And then she jammed her footstool up my ass! And then fifteen rectal thermometers! And then her entire leg! And then Grampa's 18 inch cock! And then the neighbor's mailbox! I threw up and waited for the goats on the roof to be fed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
doctor

Yes, definitely play doctor. When my mother/wife was alive we had as active a sex life as our ages would allow. But she had something extra. When I was done for the day, fucked out flaccid - no hope of recovery for several hours - she would ease around behind me. Often when I was asleep, or on the verge of slumber. Using a lube we kept on the nightstand she would proceed to insinuate her middle finger up into me, massaging my prostate firmly. She loved to do this as she was in complete control of my orgasm. Finally, she'd coax a cum out of me that is unbelievable. This is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Every once in awhile

You can run into a physician that is far more relaxed than most, and even more rarely you can find one that takes advantage. Of course most are affected by nudity, that is normal, they are just trained to not let it show. I have run into three in my life, two were nurses, one a Doctor. The doctor was Hispanic, a hot looking female and she knew it. Low cut tops, she sat on her little roller chair and had to know she was showing her nipples. Three times she did the prostate thing to me, never a nurse in the room. Lots of questions about my sex life, too, and once she was checking me for so long I erected, she was clearly enjoying herself. "I better stop before you ejaculate" she told me. "Don't stop on my account" I wisecracked, she just giggled. Then in a hospital stay, a nurse washed me, her technique was designed to "accidentally" cause a climax. Then one much older nurse put in a catheter, which she then checked about a dozen times each shift. I swear, I never had my dick touched so much in my life.

Yep, things happen in the medical field.

gspanker051gspanker051over 5 years ago
Intresting

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Physical

I have to appointment scheduled. The first is to discuss the results of a blood test and get her recommendations for controlling my blood sugar. When I scheduled the second one I was very specific with the nurse. I'm requesting a fully nude complete physical exam. My intention is to be completely nude through the physical. It seems easier this way, and she can have full access. There will also be a melanoma check. She is an attractive woman, I'm ready to give her quite the show,

KariOcaKariOcaalmost 4 years ago
When I was younger!

I had a similar experience many decades ago. It was a physical previous to going into college and it was the first time a woman touched my genitals. At that time I was quite shy and didn't think that they were having fun. The room had almost no privacy, several small desks separated by curtains. The examiners were all medical students, just a few years older than me. I remember vaguely a male student sat at the table filling a form with the answers I was giving to my two female examiners. But what I remember very clearly is that I was standing by the table and both the female examiners were standing by my side. They had me open and then take off my shirt and then proceed to check my breathing and heart. Then one of them asked me to unfasten my trousers and take down trousers and underwear. I wasn't expecting something like that, even less in a room were several other people were having similar examinations, but then of course I could only comply. So there I was, securing my trousers, with my genitals exposed, when one of the girls simply took them on her hand with no ceremony, chasing first for my testicles and communicating her findings to her male colleague. She had to fiddle around a bit, as my scrotum was shrunk. After any finding she didn't take her hands off, she just waited for the form to be filled out and then proceeded with the next item. With all this fondling obviously my then thin pecker went on attention. After finishing with my balls, she announced the next item "normal reaction to hand stimulation" and proceeded to feel my weewee, saying something about its temperature before going on to pull the foreskin to examine my glans. She made a comment about the skin being tight and implicitly finished the exam by taking her hands off of my privates. The male examiner was still writing something and I proceeded to pull up my trousers but was stopped by the other girl which simply took my whole lot, balls and pecker on her hands while the form was being finished. At that time I just stay put, but afterwords it was clear for me that that was just for her fun because no other question was addressed to me nor any other thing was checked. Once the form was completed the girl which was holding my genitals told me to pull up my underwear and trousers, but she kept her hand on my sex and just proceeded to put things on their place before taking her hand off. I remember this to this day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous