All Comments on 'In Praise of Older Women'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
oregon_galoregon_galover 18 years ago
thumbs up...!

I'm an older woman and proud of it..! You, my dear hit the eros on its erected head!! Give me a man who can keep me busy for more that a few hours, and I'm in heaven. Boys and men listen up....indugle your ladies! give them what they want! you will be rewarded in heaven for it!!! And ladies..if you are stuck at home with an un cooperative partner, then go out and get one who will make you happy in bed! life is too freaking short not to know what its like to enjoy endless orgasms from a partner who enjoys watching you have a wonderful time from their erotic attentions! thanks for the article. it made my panties wet!

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
Excellent Insight! Thank you!

This author has an amazing insight - be sure to read ALL of his stories! This one gives excellent detail of why older women should be appreciated - and any woman for that matter. Kudos to EVERY man who takes the time to read this and to give his woman the attention she needs - and to EVERY woman who tells her partner what those needs are! Another winning essay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too bad you used...

...the title of Stephen Vizinczey's best selling novel without any acknowledgement. But apart from that, and a couple of typos, it's all good observation. Vizinczey said more or less what you have, but also wrote that older women are always "grateful" for the attention.

vahlvahlover 15 years ago
whoa

okay, so I found this author last night reading all of his "how to" submissions just for the hell of it, and decided to leave the stories for tonight...they're all excellent, go check them out. Now! But even so, and I know I must be strange, this submission is my total favorite, I came back to read it again tonight :)

ArshesArshesalmost 15 years ago
Thank god I'm not the only one

Who realizes its far more fun when you take the time and patients to make certain your lady's needs come first.... Have been doing it my way sense I was 17... and I have -never- had complaints from my women in bed. But for years I thought I was the only one.... thank you thank you thank you for showing me otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved It!

I am and have always been a over of older women. It started when I was 15, and continues today as age 55. My first older woman was my Mom. We kept at it until she passed away at 75. I've never been with a woman within 10 years my age. My current lover is 70, and we eat each other raw! Her pussy is dry, but her asshole is very pliable with just enough KY. Older ladies rock!

tantalisetantalisealmost 12 years ago
An excellent aeticle.

I loved reading this article, i totally agree with your comments and advice,i love --no adore putting it into practice.

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 11 years ago
Beb Franklin on the Subject

All true, of course. In 1745, Ben Franklin put it this way in 8th points, the last being: "and lastly, they are so grateful!!"

http://www.swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What when?

You are trying to re-connect After a 10 year (really) hiatus. You are that horny woman. Your husband won't take you because he works his ass off and looks exhausted all the time. And he also likes to remind you that his desire decreased because you put on weight? But as I look at myself in the mirror I cannot but think that you know what , I am ok

This is sad and lonely. Well I guess you get it.

Thanks

b

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotalmost 11 years ago
Again, nice...

This article here? Definitely, a sweet side going on in there. Yep. Most def.

That was cool... just what I needed. Thanks for that, btw. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

I think this is an article every older women should read. There is way too much belief that sex for older people is almost a thing of the past. Keep up the work of educating those who may think their sex lives are over because they are aging..

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Once went to Bar

with friends, we ended up with at a table with some women. One had this very seXi outer eye skin with lines in it. I was dying all night to caress it and kiss it. When we left, one of bud's said, "I don't believe she's 27 like she said, did see those crow's feet?"

About a year later I saw another woman with same skin was the woman, saw it from a different angle, and I realized what crow's feet are, and they are yummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous