All Comments on '100-0 Orgasm Challenge for Women'

by nerobixx

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geehee

I won. Hella sexy, but I almost lost when you started counting up. Tsk tsk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well I lost about 30 seconds early... Oopsies

Lonewolf4neverLonewolf4neverover 9 years ago

I won :) and I feel amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Won, but it was hard to wait till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
twice i won (: i loved it you little tease

, more please! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Sooo hot. It was hard to wait until zero. I won though ;) more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Omg I won it felt soo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I lost

I lost when you counted back up. Well, lost the challenge but won the O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why...

... do all the men on here, when trying to sound sexy for women, actually sound really gay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
add me to the winner list

-wow, that was hot. You got me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck.

Ive never ever been so wet. So i was horny and i was listening to this and at one point i thought i should just switch to some porn. BUT WHEN YOU GOT TO 20 OH MY GOD . I was rubbing my clit faster and faster and I wanted to orgasm at 0 but when you got to 3 and went back to 4 I lost! You fucking tease, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost lost it...

I'm always up for a challenge... But when you counted back up, I almost lost it. I held on, knew I just had to make it to zero, I was almost there. God, that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
naughty girl

So I had an orgasm at about 12. For beginning my masturbation with this video, it was amazing how fast I became wet and came! So I didn't win but that's OK! I'll accept your punishment ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lost at 12... to be honest i didn't like the sounds of your "kissing", but at about 20, you started grunting, as if you were really fucking, and man! that was SEXY as hell!! I started rubbing my clit faster, to the sound of each of your grunts, and then my breathing got unsteady, i could picture you fucking me... that was a great orgasm... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

..at 7. My G-d are you sexy!! Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

Wow. That was hotter than I expected. I wasnt into the kissing sounds and didnt really start getting off until about 54. But the moaning and grunting got me there fast. . I mean. Wow! I managed to last until three for the second time. The counting back up is what made me lose control. Plus I love your voice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was so frucking hot! Your ragged breaths and moans got me over the edge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuckkk

That was hot. I'd fuck you myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was done at 67

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I couldnt stop myself from cumming. Ugh this is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my.. I only made it to 42..

gingerpettgingerpettover 9 years ago
lovely

Oh, that was heaven.

I was doing so well, I stayed with you, and then right at the end, when you went back a couple of numbers, I couldn't! I went over.

God that was hot.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy fuck

That was amazing. So hard to NOT cum fast but I really pulled through! Made it to 0!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I only made it to 50 the first time, and it was so hot I wanted to hear it again, especially when you are cumming! It was like fucking twice for me. Loved it.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
WOW!

I love the way you tease! I could actually feel you tonguing and licking and I'm glad to report that you made me squirt at zero! More please xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Made it to 7

I loved the kissing sounds it just added an extra boost for me. You're so hot. Your voice and breathe and kissing made it sound real to me very real. Thank you for that. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Made it to 40

But I was working on the second one at 0, so I'm counting it as a win.

nerobixxnerobixxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all very much for your kind replies. I'm glad I'm helping you cum all over the world. If anyone ideas or requests for new audio, please contact me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I came at 4!!!!!

I didn't think I was gonna make it. Thought I would cum in the 30's.....hit a plateau. ...and came with only 3 seconds to spare . You have the sexy est fucking voice. Thank you and more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I'd just like to say I was skeptical about this one. I'm very picky about audio, simply because it takes a certain type of voice to turn me on. And, well...simply put, this wasn't it. But after reading the comments, I decided to give it a shot.

And might I just say...wow.

The kissing noises really helped me with the visuals in my head, and that's especially good since I was blindfolded. And the teasing at the end was the icing on the cake. Edging has always been a guilty pleasure for me, so by the end I was practically begging to cum.

I am proud to say I made it to zero, and was not disappointed by the orgasm that followed. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

I was so skeptical, read some of the comments and thought I would give it a go and Wow! Came at zero! So hot! Thanks for the orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh my god!

You're such a tease! I couldn't stop myself. I had to cum when you started counting back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

This was wow :) it was amazing. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First time using audio...

I was laying out on my back porch dreaming about a guided masterbation that I could do without my boyfriend finding out. I didn't want to use live chats or anything. Just a quick orgasm is all I needed to relax in the sun on my day off. I googled and found this. First time ever using audio and I loved it. I came twice 10 seconds left and again at zero. Very sexy voice. I will be back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh wow!!

Oh my! I won, but I could have cum at several points throughout that audio, and when you went back, you little tease!! I was so ready to cum, I was soooo so tempted to but I managed to make it to 0. Your grunts, moans and your voice, so sexy. All such a turn on I'm dripping. I didn't realise someone could make me cum so hard by counting, but boy was I wrong. So thanks for the terrific orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sadly

I don't know how to control my orgasms like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best audio ever!

It's so hard to hold on until 0, but if you do it's totally worth it. This audio has given me the best orgasms of my life. Try combining this with your favorite vid and you're in heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Just wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Winner

When you got to 0 and said cum for me Uggh! Intense.

Would you make another tease audio, maybe with more "dont cum yet", your kissing and moans, and maybe a "good girl" or two? Then tell me you want me to cum? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My darling..... Amazing

My god!!!! The first time I ever used this I came at 9, that's how sexy this is for me... A man counting down for me, but I learned after a few more times that waiting till 0 is the best part *insert heart eye emoji*. Simply marvelous, your voice and your grunts are soooo sexy, thank you for some of the best orgasms I've had!! :*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

I managed to cum at 0 and then my body kept shaking and I reached yet another orgasm without even touching myself! I'm speechless!

SnowBunnie88SnowBunnie88about 8 years ago
.anal orgasm

I fucked myself in the ass with my dildo while I listened and every time you said a number I would plunge it deep into my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tonycp27

Any women in Miami down to fuck I'm young doesn't matter snapchat is my username

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

came right at 0. so amazing with headphones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eh

Did I come? Yes. Was it amazing? No. The detail was incredibly lacking, I understand you were counting but I wanted a little more you went so incredibly fast from kissing to fucking without any description. I made it to 0 but only because I have extreme control over my orgasms so I made one happen but then you leave so awkwardly "thanks for joining me bye" like I just fucking came give me a little more than that dude. Just some honest criticism, take it or leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I came twice

Lol I came at like 89 and then I came again at 24

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great orgasm

Thank you for an AMAZING orgasm. I almost came at 19 but denied myself until zero and it was definitely worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Win ✨

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
winnn :)

by 30 i was ready, but i edged myself until 0. i loved the teasing.. counting back up and down. so good thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
soaking wet

Oh my goodness, I have never squirted before but with this one I came so hard and squirted! Thank you so so so much, please make more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

that was the first time I came on command sksksksks

nerobixxnerobixxabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks all..

For your lovely words and success stories! I really love reading how hard I made you all cum. It turns me on as much as I hope to turn you on with my audio :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thank you

Thank you for such an amazing challege! I was about to pop at 15 but edged my self and exploded at 0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m shaking...!

I’ve been struggling to just slow myself down and orgasm recently. Porn has just been having my feel more like I’m ‘forcing one out’ and it hasn’t felt satisfying. It’s like I’ve been out of tune with my body. I searched for guided masturbation and found this audio.. slowing myself down, eyes closed, feeling totally focused on myself.. I was struggling to hold it in when I reached about 12. The teasing at the end, going back up and down in the numbers had me physically shaking and I felt tingles in my legs! I’ve not had a real intense full-on orgasm like that for so long and honestly cannot thank you enough. This really helped me to slow down and just relax myself instead of forcing it. I was doubtful at first, but closing my eyes and having this play in my headphones in a dark room was an exceptional experience. Thank you!! I will definitely be trying the 2.0 version next time :D

nerobixxnerobixxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@ Anonymous 02/24/20. I don't usually reply to invididual anonymous comments, but yours touched my heart a little bit. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, I am more than happy to help and I almost feel honoured that I was able to make you cum so wonderfully. Hopefully you'll be back for more and more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This worked quite well! I followed along with what you said- like when you said you put your dick in I fingered myself, I couldn’t hold it tho, I cummed on 4. Best orgasim ever, will be trying the 2.0 later today for sure!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Made it to 80...damn...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Omg...AMAZING. I'm a mom my kids have been sick all week. My husband is in the other room with the little one so I can have a break. And oh my God that was the break I needed. I just came so hard with you. Thank you for helping this exhausted mama find some release. Your voice is so sexy

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

That was amazing. Just what I needed, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerobixx@nerobixx
97 Followers
Male in early 30's working an engineering job. Down to earth but also a bit spiritual and super sensual, I am stimulated by well written text, sweet voices and sexy women. I'm 6'3" (190 cm), with brown hair and even darker brown eyes (if tall, dark and handsome is your th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES