All Comments on 'Making Daddy Hard Ch. 01'

by Daddysgirl41123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

A good start, already looking forward to more. Please be original, so many stories seem to follow the same recipe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely little fantasy

Yes it needs to be spell checked, but most importantly is that you took the time and the brave step into writng and publishing what you wrote. Keep writing and thank you for the warm growing excitment! (btw my spelling is dredfull as you can see)

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Very Good

As others have said you need to go over it and do some spell checking but it is the start of a good story now you just need to ad some more to what her and daddy do other wise it won't be incest :) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fell into the trap I see

Funny how people never notice that when they COPY a story from someone else, on another site, how they all make the same mistake, and fall into the same trap.

In an attempt to make it look like your own story, you have mixed up prepositions and tenses. (He/my she/her)

Please, either just submit your own story, or don't submit at all. I hate reading someone else's hard earned work, and have your name attached to it.

Pretty pathetic don't you think ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Fell into the trap I see

You may be right, but you didn't post any proof. What's the title of the original story? What site is it on?

<P>

When I see a what I think is a stolen story I ALWAYS make sure I have proof before I smear another person with such an accusation. If I can prove it, I report it to literotica -- but I also make sure I post that evidence in the comments.

<P>

Did you contact literotica? Did you find the evidence? If not, it's easy to make accusations. You may be right, but it's your duty to present evidence.

Daddysgirl41123Daddysgirl41123over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback !

Hello everyone :) I appreciate all the feedback ! Glad to know most of you are enjoying this, sorry about the spelling mistakes I did notice them but I'm typing ok my phone and it's very annoying to go back and fix every single one (I know, I know I'm lazy :p) but I believe I fixed all the story wrecking ones... If anyone's interested to know this story is actually my fantasy as I write more you guys will get to know more about why happens in my dirty little mind (my alias Melanie ) ;p as for the person who claimed I copied this story I'm alittle hurt this is 100% my own, and not finished yet! I have more ideas and plans for this series, it may follow some other patterns in many father daughter stories but it's not really intentional :/ again this is just my fantasy. Hope you guys enjoy what will come next! (:

dk2bg4uhotmaildk2bg4uhotmailover 9 years ago
Such a tease.

Definitely need more.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Good start

But where is the build up of the characters, like why are they alone? What happened to the mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
of course

ofcourse he has a really big dick. after all women just go crazy and fuck anything attached to a big dick. Just mention ou have a cock no need at all to say the size.

LovelickingpussyLovelickingpussyover 9 years ago
start writing

start writing now

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start.

Keep going on this story. You have a framework for a terrific story, here. if you flesh it out, it will make a very interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much same old, same old

Most stories suffer from the same trite description weaknesses. ... "my big hard dick," ... "her big boobs," "mom's away or dead," etc. ...

Would be far more exciting if, for a change, the girl was homely, innocent, and still maturing at 18; still skinny with small newly-budding breasts, naive but wanting to learn about guys and their anatomy. Homely developing girls are just as curious and horny as fully developed hot looking ones.

A close curious inspection of his penis and a request of an explanation of how it worked would be far more exciting. Showing her how to masturbate both him and herself would also be more exciting. ... Get out of the same old descriptive mold and predictable story line. ... Add a surprise twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

His baby girl can always make her daddy hard. All she has to do is flash her cute little coochie and her daddy's big fat cock is practically busting out of his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where is chapter 2

where is chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

My wet pussy needs to read more about what daddy is going to do to his little girl!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad

This was similar to my first dad experience. He was attracted to me and aroused by me. One day he jokingly asked me to sit on his lap when seconds later I felt the warmth of his bulge as his big erection poked out the leg of the loose shorts he was wearing with no underwear. My bare thigh was skin to skin with the big throbbing purple head of his penis! He showed me how to fondle his erect penis then jack him off. He spurted a huge amount of sponge from his big cock. That was my first experience with this. He swore me to secrecy, not to tell anyone!

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Don't bother

Your story is to forced with no lead in. And it was too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous