All Comments on 'Living with a Porn Star'

by teller72

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no love

is thing has no respect for her own son, she does not love him. if I were her son I would have slap the shit out of his friends and do the same to his mother. or if I was the boy I would have just killed myself right there in front of my own mother because she clearly does not love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And then he killed himself.

You forgot the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars@|!

I hope you will write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wack

FUCK THIS LAME STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pissed

dude if I was that loser I'd have been set up for life without parole for murdering those two shit kickers and the whore this story sucked

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Yeah

I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Anon, where is the love? She comes out and says she loves getting fucked more than her own son. Add to it he is the messed up one and a burden in her eyes Is there any reason why he stuck around town after that treatment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Triple murders followed by a suicide...

It's the only way the story could've ended logically!

Going from a suburban loving mother to a selfish,sadistic,uncarring bitch,is quite a reach.Unless she's was some kind of sociopath that just hid it well.And the main male character was very weak.He could'nt have handled it the right way,ie getting the hell out of there!I mean there was no love anymore home so why stay?Giving it 4 stars for pissing me off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Considering the topic

While you have competent writing, I have to agree with other posters that suicide would likely come about because of this. Knowing your parent is a porn star is one thing, but being forced to watch your best friends have sex with them in a group and multiple times would easily cause a psychotic break from reality if not suicide.

In addition with him knowing that his mom has had sex with his friends would easily destroy those friendships, and as he has a limited social situation and is already suffering at school from so many knowing that secret if he didn't kill himself or kill the others I could easily see him saying hell with it, moving in with his dad or a half way home, get his GED and either join the military or some other option.

There is no plausible way to salvage this story as mom has demonstrated she is more interested in sex than her son and sex than her son's feelings.

I'll give you a three for writing ability but the story itself rates a 1.

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 9 years ago
it just needed one more thing

i liked some parts of this story, but i felt really sad for ricky. bullies make me mad, picking on people who can't protect themselves, and not only does ricky get bullied at school, then his mom bullies him too. her being a porn star and loving it was a great idea, but every time i started getting turned on, the fact that i really sympathized with poor ricky popped up and turned into a real joy-kill.

what would have made it perfect is if ricky had been a big jerk himself and deserved it! maybe his dad was super-into pornography, and because he hated his dad, he hated pornography too and turned into the school morality patrol, and the jocks only picked on him because he narcced them out for bringing skin mags to school. and his buddies stick by him because they're good guys, but secretly they're big pornography fiends too and he finds then out after he goes to charlie's and starts lecturing them instead of being grateful for how they're sticking by him.

then the big three-way would be a proper comeuppance!

as it is, it's still a pretty well-written story, but probably more for sados than for incest fans.

i'll definitely read part two if there is one, though, because his mom's really interesting even if she's kind of an abusive bitch in this chapter. maybe next chapter she'll realize that she's being super selfish, or she'll admit she got out of control because she's wanted to fuck ricky so long but was terrified to tell him and found it easier to expose her sexuality this way than by hitting on him.

anyway, good effort, and *almost* really hot, except for the bullying.

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
What a rude CUNT !

I just wanted to slap the fucking smile off that CUNTS face !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute Shit

This was possibly one of the worst stories I've seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

some one needs to turn her in to the state for child abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SNIGGERS????????????

once i read the word SNIGGERS in the first line of the 1st sentence i just knew it was going to suck---and suck hard it did! who comes up w/ a word like SNIGGERS???? WTF!!!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 9 years ago
*

Psychological abuse of a minor.

If there is a gun in his house

when he gets home hes going

to use it and there won't be

anything left of her face.

Ricky and this story are just done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
big turn off!!!

You know ive read hundreds of stories on here. some great, some good, and some bad but this one soo much of a turn off and nothing to do with incest. Either this is a story about your mom doing that to you or you are a mom wishing you could do that to your son either way the story of abuse in its cruelest form isnt erotic nor a turn on unless your a deviant in the truest form...

MiniwandMiniwandover 9 years ago
No sense at all

I don't know if you chose to put your story in incest becaue it was a huge mislead. Just that probably ruined your score.

The story was hot because I enjoy that type of humiliation but it made no sense.

Belinda changed in a matter of seconds and it's just not possible. She tried her hardest to keep her porn life away from her son but she wanted him to know? If that was true she would have given him clue. When you don't care if someone finds out something, you are not careful about it even if you don't want to flaunt it. Rick would have noticed his mother changing even if he didn't know why.

For 18 years she put her son first and now she humiliates him like that? Also not believable. Even if she is a slut she hasn't have to fuck his friends and humiliate him by fucking them in front of him.

The before and after Rick knows are too different to seem realistic. I know it's not the point of the story but when it seems possible, it makes the story better.

If I had been Rick, I would have found a baseball bat and beat the shit of Hank and Charlie and toss Belinda naked on the street like the slut she is. He was courageous enough to challenge the big jock but he was too afraid to beat his two best friends who betrayed him? Try to be coherent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it, next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ricky bided his time until he left for college, one that was far away from his mom, and his so-called friends.

He decided that he either had to do well, or go back home. He did so well that he got a full ride scholarship.

Whenever anyone asks about what he does on holidays, he just shrugs and changes the subject.

As for his mom. she's dead as far as he's concerned.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80over 9 years ago
this is wrong

I hope this is the reaction you are looking for sir. I could not finish the story and did not even read the sex part. I am genuinely disgusted by this thing's behavior toward her son. There is just so much wrong with this I don't know where to start except to be disgusted and angry. And I am not talking wrong in reality, that is given. I am talking about wrong within the bounds of this sick and twisted fantasy.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Shit!

I hated this piece of shit story. Too bad there is no score less than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GARBAGE!

TRASH!

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
Bad

I already see others posted but I already logged in so I'll add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ONE STAR

This is the worst story I've read in this category. Nothing erotic about it. I started skipping through the paragraphs hoping it would get better but it never did. This is one category where I seldom write bad reviews, but this story was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HaHa

It's a fucking story, I am sick of all the wankers who come on this site and take what is written as if it were true. Ever heard the word fiction, you fuckwits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't know how you're going to salvage this one.

I admit that I have probably seen worse in this category, but it ranks close to them. That being said, I have to wonder how you're going to make it come out right -- if at all.

Maybe this particular chapter fits the taboo part of this category as Belinda is a porn actress who just had group sex with Ricky's friends, and made him watch, but does she plan to bully him or seduce him into having an incestual relationship? Obviously, it would have been better if she had been honest and open with her son, that is if she had had any feelings for him, or even had respected his feelings. Instead, she just makes him feel like he was an unwanted burden who had to be fed and clothed.

Maybe Ricky should just tell her that she may as well offer to do a train with all the boys in his senior class as a graduation gift to them. Just don't know how your going to redeem Belinda in Ricky's eyes (or the readers for that matter).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy story

Loved it. It would be so cool if the mom fucks his bullies in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Start

If you are reading the comments then know one thing, even with all of the negative comments you have more comments than any to say good/bad stories here! Now that should say something about your story.

From my view:

The Positive: I liked the story, I liked the hot mother porn star vibe, but there is a lot of that. What stood out in this story was the fact you introduced the high school, the relationships, and characters. You really developed Ricky in our eyes, even so that we can see ourselves in his shoe.

The negative: Son become a cuckold. I don't but you did such a good job in relating Ricky to the crowd, but he become weak and taken. We don't want to submit, we want to make our mummy submit!!!

The Turn Around: If you do write more chapters (which I hope you do). Please have a comeback for Ricky. Where he starts taking control and starts calling all the shots. Maybe even become the most popular kid and ruin Kevin's life. Of course he will love his mother, but more like a whore who makes money for him.

Just my two cents.

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 9 years ago
A for language, F for story

You write well, but your story has some major credibility problems. It was going well up until he conftonted his mother. At that point it had potential for greatness. But that's where you completely lost me and, judging by the comments, quite a few others. And I mean story wise, not just because people don't like the cuckold thing. Where you went wrong, and the reason people are so livid, is that you broke some major promises to your readers.

First off, Ricky starts out as a strong willed guy who's even prepared to charge an athlete he can't hope to beat, over a rumour. Barely a page later he's a complete pushover, not just to his mom, but to the two friends who just betrayed him, and mindessly does exactly what he's told, even though he could easily have walked out of there. She wanted him to come home. He was the one in the stronger bargaining position. If cuckoldry is where you want him to end up, fine. It's not my cup of tea, but that's beside the point. but if you do you have to show us how he ends up there. You basically showed us a strong well rounded character in the beginning, then replaced him with a caricature without explanation. Story progression is supposed to work the other way around.

But the big breach in credibility was really with his mom. when he confronts her the story still had every potential of being one of the greats, but instead that scene pushed me completely out of the story. The problem is that you introduce her as a woman who's kept her secret all this time for his sake, in fact denied her very inner being for him, supposedly out of love or at least concern, then you instantly demonstrate that she doesn't give a shit about him. These two don't go together. She either cares or she doesn't and not even sociopathy, which someone mentioned in the comments, would explain that kind of instant change in character and motivation. Again, if the change had come over time and been motivated, you could have pulled it off, but it didn't.

Then you have his so called friends. They're not all that important, apart from Ricky's reaction to their actions being unbelievable, but how many awkward social reject teenagers would be able to perform in front of others? Add to that they're fucking their friends mom in front of their friend, without any real show of remorse, while making small talk with him about it. Expecting your readers to buy that on top of everything else is like telling them to close their eyes for a treat and then giving them a Dirty Sanches instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad ending

When you end a story of mom being a porn star and put it in the incest/taboo section, the nerdy son needs to end it fucking his porn star slut mom. Not him being humiliated by his mom in front of his two friends, unless she fucks him as well in front of them. The only way to rectify this is to write a sequel or second chapter where the son ends up fucking his mom.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
No problem ith the sex...but the way she treated her son?

Nothing wrong with being a porn star, but rubbing his face in it so to speak...each to their own I know...but NOT my cup of tea! I clicked on 2...but it is showing a 4...what's with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Barf!

Slut bag needs to be in jail.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 9 years ago
no thx dude

no thx dude , hate her, dont like the story.. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute

Shit. Off yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking humiliating and disgusting

A "mom" like that should be put in jail. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what. the. fuck!!!

okay, this will be the very first negative comment I have left on this site. Do you even know the meaning of the word incest? It would be okay if the mom was a porn star and banged a lot of different dudes. But a mom that says " this is me son I'm going to fuck every boy but you, everybody is going to know its me doing it, but I will never actually touch you" that is fucked up!! and his friends? He will never be friends with them again. and he will be afraid to ever make friends in the future again because his mom will fuck them. She has ruined his entire life. And he will never get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She is not a mother. This is Horrible!

I never comment on a story I dislike but this one genuinely left me fuming with rage. How could a mother do that to her own son... I've never read a story on here that actually made me angry until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ditto to the other comments.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
shit

worst story ever stop writing

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 9 years ago
Hated it!

WTF?!

Forcing her son watch her fuck his best friends! I hope his mother comes home to see him hanging in his room! That fucking bitch!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

What a mother. Fucking whore.

negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid story

This story is the most idiotic thing that I have ever read. What son would sit there and watch his friends screwing his mom. If he had the balls he should have put all of them out their misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really

Seriously u need help wtf .who wakes up and decides to write crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

Great, a story about a nerd who gets absolutely humiliated & will probably end up killing himself.

Don't write shit stories like. Also, don't put under the Incest tab if there's no fucking incest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
annony just wishs he she it, it could live this life stple!! he's a fag wishing to be fucked

but his attitude and personality won't allow him to love any one but himself. That's why it's wife left him! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shit!shit!shit!

absolute tripe. no one would put up with that shit. any mother that did that to thier son deserves to be run over. I know you can write good stuff so what the hell. The whole story just made me feel sad and angry for the kid. Not hot at all

SilviasadeSilviasadeabout 9 years ago
excellent

it was awesome. thanx and please continue

SlimRhinoSlimRhinoalmost 9 years ago
What a load of rubbish

That 'mother' belongs in a mental home ans stripped of custody for her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needed a happy ending

In my opinion the son could've been less disgusted with his mom's slutiness and then the ending could've lived up to the story's incest tag, therefore solving the major problem with the story (the son's too likeable to be fucked over like this he deserves to be well... fucked)

KainnenKainnenover 8 years ago
needed a better feel

The writing was decent but the mom's actions didn't suit the story at all; and the whole town knowing somehow but not him? I've a feeling you were going for a cheap shock value and while that may work in some shorter stories this one not so much in my opinion.

The son had no backbone, and his so called friends had no loyalty; this could have been a much better story with a few tweaks in the characters and tone. Rather it reads like the mother had been repressed all the time and was solely out for revenge which makes it unappealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Screwing his classmates was unnecessary and gratuitous

This reads like one of those cuckold stories where the wife fucks random guys for no reason other than to rub her husband's nose in it. There's no love in it, there's no money in it, it's only done to humiliate.

I see no reason why this woman needs or wants to do this. Prostitutes normally expect to get paid for their efforts. Outing the kid to his classmates as a son of a whore accomplishes nothing useful, so why did she screw his buddies - for free?

It makes no sense. He hasn't done anything to make her want revenge sex, which is what this sure looks to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
garbage

One if the worst I've read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed this. Please write a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

This was a very sexy story. Is more on the way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
like it

a advice for ricky live with her then make her pay for ur college then fuck her hard one time then leave that whore and live a peace full life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue please!

This is my favorite story ever. Please consider writing a continuation to this story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whore

Didn't like she is a whore not incest

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
well that's fucked up

for the next chapter, how about the son writes a suicide note, telling why he killed himself, due to his mother being what she is and what she put him through with his so called friends, then fakes his death, runs away never to be seen or heard from again, which makes mummy dearest go insane with grief, and ends up hospitalized because she thought her son killed himself for what she did to him, well at least it would be a bit more realistic, there are consequences for our actions after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

wow i would have killed by now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
REVENGE Would be Mine

The asshole that spread the crap about my mom would be found with his mouth split and his tongue cut out, and his eyes burned out,,,, his hands crushed... The friends would get theirs too.... Kiddy Porn would be found on their computer and in their rooms,..

Poppadom 842

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PAYBACK To MOTHER IS A BITCH

Mother would have to service me anytime, anywhere, anyway that I said and her moneys would be split 50/50 with me and she would bring me any girls of my choice when ever I wanted day or night, mother would have to be my servant 24/7..

Poppadom 842

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue

This story desperately needs a continuation. She should continue to make him watch her have sex and have him take a more active role like undressing her and her lovers and cleaning up the cum from her when they are done. I also like how he is secretly turned on by it all but tries to deny it to her.

user110user110over 6 years ago
i would kill that bitch

not for being a porn star, or even a slut. but ruining my only two friendships and humiliating me in the process? the kid must realize that no matter what, he will be fucked up the rest of his life because of this, so he may as well avenge himself and get what satisfaction that he can. go to the kitchen, grab a couple of butcher knives and wreak havoc.

good writing, btw. 4* i just had to get my book club chatter out of the way first.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 6 years ago
Can’t bring myself to even give one star

Not sure why you chose incest/taboo as the category, because it’s not. I don’t classify a son being forced to watch his mom get banged by his two best friends as incest. Especially since he is turned off and humiliated.

crackattakrcrackattakrover 5 years ago
Great! Now the cucks are invading incest/taboo

It's not bad enough that most of the stories in Loving Wives are either cuck or slut wife, but now I have to avoid these stories in Incest too. I'm surprised the mom didn't make him clean her, but that's probably coming in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Disgusting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucked

Bad enough she did it but forcing him to watch And taking his only friends. He should have thrown them away and burned down her house. I only wish I could score this lower than a 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely pathetic story

Could have turned into something better but the whole cucking the son fucking disgusting had it been where the women would have been with son and helped him become alpha would have been better but this worst story here wish i could have scored a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I grew up in a rough neighborhood. There was one kid a few houses over that was terribly shy and quiet. His idiot mom somehow had the brainwave of toughening him up by fucking one of the kid's that was bullying him in school and rubbing it in his face. Well it worked, but not in the way she hoped. Her son cornered the bully one night, and took a hammer to him. So one kid ended in a wheelchair with a disfigured face, and the other ended up in prison. He's still in there too, because he stabbed an inmate to death.

So the mom got her wish, her son is the toughest inmate in the state pen. She moved away after her son went to prison, because of the shame, and because half the local high school kids kept pestering her for sex, and the local moms were a cunt hair from burning her out. What a genius.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Would be good to have known what happened after they got home but since he said his cock wasn't as big as there's he probably didn't get his turn.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

That was fucking awful

The mother is real slut who does not give a shit about her sons feelings. She publically humiliates him in front of his so called friends.

Leave home go anywhere, this slut does not deserve her son, fuck her off, pay her off.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ricky's Mom is a dirty whore who doesn't love her son. She wanted to humiliate and cuckold him. And what's with the humiliation of saying Ricky is under eqipped because of his penis size?

Also, Ricky's friends aren't really friends if they'd do this to him.

Ricky's remaining life in school will be a living hell because literally everyone will know his mom is a whore and she won't hide it. Talk about serious psychological damage.

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

what a scumbag mother

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

yeah the guy should work on getting his identity changed and never look back again, meaning the harlot would lose the only guy who ever loved her for real. She would have it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

shitty story

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I agree with all the bad comments good story writing or not, it's a shitty story. I could see a woman like Belinda being a real person, but not Ricky. I didn't make it past the whore saying she was going to fuck his friends right then and there and hiom going along with it. story or not fantasy or not, it's too far out of the realm of possibility to me to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit ending thought Ricky would have a monster cock and fuck the life out off her so she craved it again but he left home and moved away leaving her wanting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with the others, this was a horrible story. I cannot imagine any mom just giving herself up like that to her son's friends and make him watch. That is some of the strongest psychological damage. And Ricky was so wimpy through the whole thing. We should be warned ahead of time if there was going to be cucking, which I avoid and never want to read about.

Ricky should have left for good and made his mom worry, but they way she was written, she would not have cared. I am surprised she even went looking for him since she obviously did not care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did this get classified as Incest? There is no incest in it.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Fucking awful story

Lucky to get 1/5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s fucked up, dude

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

I would have walked out of the house and left her. Not because of the life she was leading but for her not caring enough about my feelings. Fuck her. She'd have lost herself a son. I'd have left and never come back.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Wondered where this would go, but it's a cuckolding / emasculating story. Not my cup of tea. To each their own, no kink shaming. Just not my kink.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This doesn't even deserve a single satr

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck! This ain't incest. Just a bait to gain views and subscribers. Too bad, it doesn't work that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous