All Comments on 'Exposing Rose'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sometimes

the best writing is not writing. Obviously Rose is invisible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enlightening!

An author with as much brains as Obama!

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 9 years ago
For your benefit...

You should resubmit your good story because yesterday all I saw was no text when I clicked on it. I searched it out today and obviously found it. Just a suggestion. It's a good mind control and exhibition story with a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Idea & Good Descriptions

I really like the idea that a shy busty beautiful wife would have a way to expose herself without her knowledge. I think the story might have been a bit wordy - but the overall quality more then made up for it. Perhaps now that she knows, a follow up story would be for her to "Pretend" not know when exposes herself more in our situations -- such as at an interview or a restaurant. Please continue.

Unfortunately security code is SNAFU - not working again so doubt able to post these comments in my lifetime. Please fix this Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

The change in Rose at the end was a bit sudden, but it's a good ending. And it's a nice change to read a hypnosis story where the hypnotist is not a horny creep who turns a woman into a mindless slave. That's boring. This is more subtle and more exciting.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Awareness

That was a delightful ending, focusing on possibilities, but not hammering them. You've left her in control of herself and her self-image, but without reversing their relative roles in their lives.

It was a treat to see hypnosis treated realistically and respectfully. I know how powerful a tool it can be from my own experience. I was never good enough (and too shy) to put my skills on stage, but I was welcome at lots of parties.

This was well written and deserves to be followed up with a few more chapters. Maybe we can have Jess teach her how to hypnotize Roy to improve his attitude and cause him to tell the truth?

Anyway, thanks for the fun read, and please keep writing.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
What I can't believe is...

how Jess resisted the temptation.

To hell with Roy. He would have deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Caught out

Nice ending Rose getting her own back on the two idiots.

A previous comment that author had as many brains as Obama. Must be compliment to the writer as Obama is a very intelligent man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Want To Be Hynotized

This was so HOT!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 5 years ago
Stopped Short?

Fun, hot story. How about another chapter where she gets fucked?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
---Chapter 5--- The Discovery and Everything Changes

Went too far too fast.

Loved the story and it went where it naturally was headed. However chapter 5 seemed rushed. Even though I was rooting for the hypnosis to eventually give them more than they bargained for, this ending seemed rushed and I would have liked to have seen it play out more thoroughly in a part 2.

It also would have been fun to see her manipulated by others unintentionally by saying Perfectly Natural. Jess had left that trigger wide open for anybody and I thought it might be foreshadowing. Maybe an unscrupulous coworker or neighbor discovered the pattern. So many possibilities.

Plus as shocked as the Roy would have been, after he watched Rose blow the neighbor boy Nate, Roy would have Jess fix the problem and go to her and say Lights Out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1293 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...