All Comments on 'Turning Into a Cocksucker Ch. 01'

by Bolder22

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
510mike510mikeover 9 years ago
Yes!

Nice story...makes me wanna be Brad's friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cocksucking...

every man should suck a cock and swallow the cum-it is a fantastic feeling and taste. I suck all I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You need to write more stories

Great first effort. I wonder if the author is the sucker or suckee. Obviously written from the point of view of the sucker. Great job. I would love to trade bj's with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It is such a great feeling when you find out you are a cock sucker. I know it was for me and I still love sucking cocks and eating cum.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
LOVED IT

Loved the story. I am also one of those that love to suck and swallow, but rarely get the chance to do so. Please give us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

For some reason I have very thick cum, it's almost like cottage cheese. Like the guy in the story I like getting sucked off by married men. They seem to enjoy my thick cum and love it when I have them to hold it in their mouth for a while before swallowing it.

I have used married men enough to know who is submissive and use their submissiveness to get their wives to fuck me.

I have a twenty something sweet male cocksucker who loves to suck me off, and I told him that unless he gave me his wife that I wouldn't allow him to suck me off anymore.

I also have plenty of video of him sucking me and loving my cum, so I convinced him to get his young wife to fuck me.

When she found out , by me showing her the video of her husband with his mouth full of my cock and cum dripping off of his chin, she agreed to fuck me.

The first time she fucked me, she went crazy for my big cock, but she told me to cum in her husband's mouth since they were trying to get her pregnant and wasn't on birth control.

That first time I did cum in her husband's mouth, but for the rest of the weekend I shot my cottage cheese cum deep in her pussy.

After that weekend, I spend Friday nights fucking her while her husband watches, and then cleans her up after we are finished.

It took me two weeks to knock her up, which was probably just was her fertile period, and now five months later, her belly is swelling up nicely.

She told me that she wants me to make all of her babies, and she wants four all together.

She makes her husband wear condoms when they have sex so there isn't any chance that he will knock her up.

Since her husband works with me, I get at least three lunchtime blow jobs a week and he has told me that he is my lover.

I fucked him up the ass one Saturday morning, after fucking his wife all Friday night, and he loved having my fat cock stretch his asshole out.

He told me that he now knows why his wife loves my cock so much and he loves the feel of me filling him with cum.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Great story....but I'm always curious why authors don't want to reveal whether they are men or women! Hope you'll flesh out that profile. Don't worry...no one will ever really know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story

Loved the story I happen to be a discreet cocksucker myself. I love he feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and the cum exploding in my throat.

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Hot story !

Hot story, but I do have one small problem with it. Being a "brad' myself, I just don't think the story was realistic. Brad's are basically sissies at heart and would much rather be the ones on their knees sucking a big hard juicy cock. <wink>

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few married guys indulge on the dl. Wives would be shocked. Pictures and video are not a good idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Introductory Cocksucker

There is obviously a sequal planned at some point. It was an interestingly erotic tale of ones exploration into a new realm of pleasure. 3 out of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cock8x6atyahoo.com

I am a brad since early age, love a huge cock in my throat. I had a black roommate in early 20...I was his and friends cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

every single married man who try the cock of is best married friend will just adapt that simple joy of male to male sex i was so surprise how i made it so naturally when i decide just to try , just once of course , and just can t get enough of the hard cock , sucking, 69, ass licking , making out lustily as we fuck each other again and again giving and receiving our seed of joy , getting the ass pump full of semen and getting fuck deeper to get it all the way up the ass, staying hard after cumming in is ass and keep fucking , oh J...fucking yes try you best mate , he will be always ready for you do not miss out for the other half of the fun you can get

ChrisSummersChrisSummersover 9 years ago
My fantasy

Mmmmmmm. Can't wait for my first time. Hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would Love to Do My Friend

I would love to try sucking off my best friends uncut dick and burying my face in his balls. One day I will suck his married cock as I know being married myself, we don't get enough oral in the bedroom.. Great story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet

Great story, nice use of the mirror- double pleasure.

kayealkayealover 9 years ago
Hot story.

I need a friend like Brad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So.. When's the next chapter? I need to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

you did a fantastic job,,, I have sucked a couple of cocks however they didn't have much cum,, hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My friend

I sucked my friend's cock, we were both married!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Great story...I can't wait until I suck my first hard cock.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
this is a great cocksucker story.

Loved the suspense and detail. I hope u write another chapter also:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whats next?

I am still waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
curious.

I am married and in my mid 30s too. Over the past few years i have starteed ro realize that i REALLY want to suck off a hot guy. I havent told anyone but my wife and she thinks its wierd but has been cool enough to let me suck on her fingers while i rub myself out to help me fantasize. She makes me cum on her fingers and suck it off and swallow it and i LOVE IT!!! Stories like this get me sooooo hard. I wish i could hurry up and find a guy to suck off but i just cant figure out how to find a willing guy.

skyhawkrgskyhawkrgover 9 years ago
Lookin' for More

Sure hope that additional chapters are in the making, maybe following Brad and David as they develope their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've sucked cock...

Growing up I had a younger neighbor who offered to suck my cock. He sucked me on a regular basis and never missed a drop. Seriously, I never squirted any sperm out that he didn't suck up and swallow. He loved the taste of cum, although he wasn't gay, nor was I. Later, we both went on to marry, have kids and then grandkids. Then his wife passed and he was alone. We didn't live close and he moved back to his families farm, not too far away.

I admitted to my wife when we first married, Mike used to suck my cock. She thought it was cool, and hot, and didn't judge me at all. After all, she was a high school slut but after we were married, she was true blue with me. When we had sex, she always liked me to tell her stories about Mike giving me head. It wasn't something she enjoyed, she would rather have a cock in her pussy, spewing out its load. When Mike moved back, I could see her mind starting to go into overdrive.

I came home one Friday afternoon from work and Mike was at my house, Julie had invited him for dinner. They had already began to have a few drinks and it was really good to see him. The time before, he had been crushed by the sorrow of his wifes passing. I never gave any thought to WHY he was there, just that an old buddy was. It didn't take Julie long to get into why he was there, the minute she thought he was drunk enough.

She brought up the taboo subject like this. "So Mike, Tom tells me you sucked his cock on a regular basis while growing up." I just about choked on a drink and Mike just looked up and laughed, telling her yeah, he really enjoyed sucking me off. That opened the door and the next thing I know, Mike is on his knees in front of me with Julie beside him and he's sucking on my old soft wang. It wasn't getting hard and Julie was becoming impatient until she got an idea. She stood and began stripping. She knew I enjoyed the fantasy of her jacking her clit for another guy. She sat next to me and let Mike look at her trim body and a clit big enough to jack it like a dick. I enjoyed sucking it because it was so big!

My cock started growing watching Mike watch her. Soon I was hard as a rock and he was really doing a great job, she was leaking like a sieve. When Julie came, I came and just like the old days, Mike didn't miss a drop! He kept my cock in his mouth as long as Julie jacked and when she finally stopped, he stood. Before he could move away, she had pulled him toward us and started fishing his cock out. It was stiff and the next thing I knew I was sucking him like crazy and it turned out, he hadn't had an orgasm for weeks! My first blowjob and I was about drowned but found I loved it.

Now, Mike spends most of his time at our house. It's a free for all, no sperm is to be wasted is our rule, it goes into someone mouth. Even if he fucks Julie, which he does regularly, I suck it out. Usually, he sucks me or I him when we're fucking her. It really has been a great last 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
me too

Being a mostly heterosexual male it is not easy to find guys to suck, but am always wanting. I had a black friend who had a mirror he would set up so we could both watch. The best part was feeing his cock in my mouth; but also liked watching it slide in and out. Also he would take it out and have me tell him how much I liked doing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think that once a man sucks a cock, he will want more. That is what happened to me. I quickly found that I also loved being fucked. In my case, I realized that I gay.

MI_guyMI_guyabout 9 years ago
Thanks for taking the time to share!

Thanks for taking the time to share your story.

It made me good and hard ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

First time is exciting. Not sure if you will be good at it, whether you will like it, etc. My friend Graeme from high school visited me after 12 years, we had kept in touch but things had gone sour with his marriage. First night we had a few drinks, talked about things that had happened between then and now. Next day, we played racquet ball, went to the footy, came back had a bbq and a few drinks. It was still quite warm, so Graeme said I'm in the pool, he dropped his shorts and plunged in. When I was younger and we had showered, it was noticeable his cock was larger than the other guys. When he got out of the pool drying himself, his semi hard cock stuck out. I commented, what not much action happening, he smiled, no, he joked want to help out. I had thought about sucking cock for some time, never game, so I said oh all right for a friend. He looked at me, I said but it will be my first time, I will do my best. Before he could say anything, I leaned forward, took his cock in my hand and then in my mouth. I liked the feel in my mouth, I moved my tongue as I moved forward, back, I felt him growing harder, he started to rock, back and forward, I heard him that's good, oh take it as the first shots splattered my throat, I swallowed as best I could, it felt like a gallon, warm, a bit salty but good then still so I kept sucking, moving until he moved back. We stayed silent, then I spoke, thanks, lately felt the need to try that. It was good. He looked at me, sure that was your first, yes, We were then silent, we finished our drinks, I;m off to bed, see you tomorrow, I left. My cock was aching, it was only a short time as I stroked before my cum shot high into the air. I was a bit worried. Next day, I went into the kitchen, made a coffee, Graeme walked in, his cock straight out, Kate used to look after this in the mornings, I moved over to him, knelt, he pushed into my mouth, held my head and fucked my mouth until for the second time I tasted his cum. I see Graeme occasionally but now I take care of quite a few guys. Glad I took the plunge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Brad" is an insensitive brute

Maybe some of you approve of the way he treated his friend, but "Brad" reveals himself to be a mean person at heart. By contrast, most of the responses to the story are great reads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wounderfull

I am 60 now, I wish I had a friend like brad that live nearby, and he would use the photo's to keep blackmailing me into sucking him off weekly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want it

I've been married for 46 years and always thought I was straight. I find myself wanting to suck a dick all the time now. I REALLY want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello friend

I am 58 years old I am totally 100% straight, I have never had my rod, willy, tool, pole, whatever terminology you want to use, sucked but I desire am curious to experience my c-ck to be sucked.

I am 58 but I yearn to feel a man ( straight ) down on me, tasting and taking

my hard willy in his mouth.

From J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

When I sucked my first cock, I knew right away that I was now a cock sucker. Since then, I have sucked 100s of cocks over the years. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and the taste of cm.

J1biboiJ1biboiabout 8 years ago

The first cock that I sucked was also my best friend and he also had an eight inch cock. But sadly I didn't get to swallow his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First time

I was in my teens when I was picked up in our local park....I just st knew I wanted to suck his cock ( even though I considered myself straight )

It felt and tasted fantastic...and I soon started looking for more

herb9930herb9930almost 8 years ago
In my mouth, please.

When I suck a guy off, I just want all of his semen in my mouth, and not on my face. I like the taste and feel of it in my mouth and I get the pleasure of swallowing it warm and slick. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
don't use his name so much

Perfect story otherwise but using his name in every other sentence is killing your prose. It's like "brad, brad, brad". Use "his" for half of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just like a cock hitting the back of my throat.

My neighbor and I started sucking each other on overnight sleep overs when we were 10 years old. We didn't now what cum was. We would put each others balls in our mouths and lick each other and talk about fucking girls. He was sucking me and I came for the first time when Im was 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super Hot!

Was such a Hot reminder of how I became a cocksucker at a young age tho! Our older black groundskeeper that lived on our property became very close friends with me and seduced me into sucking him off. Before that I never thought for a sec about guys sexually! I can't say I liked it as much as David did the first time, almost threw up actually lol He shot a lot and the taste and amount got to me! I left our hugely embarrassed and even cried in my room. I fell asleep tho and woke up about to cum on myself from dreaming about it so I went see him again and he blew me then told me he wanted to see my ass. It may sound untrue but it never crossed my mine that he would end up fucking me. OMG it hurt sooo bad the whole time and he lasted a good hour!! I had extreme guilt again and went back to my room, this time avoiding him for a few days! I just knew we would end up having sex any time I saw him again! But he never chased me down, just waited patiently til I came back. That time tho, he turned me, and we were fucking and sucking at least daily like crazy! My life's ambition became about pleasing him any kinda way I could imagine! Ultimately losing part of my masculinity too as people started to notice... Anyway, this went on for like 3 yrs til my dad got suspicious, followed me and caught us and fired him! I never saw him again and was heartbroken! Was over a year before I found a way to meet guys again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give it to me

Each of us has a special story about how we started. Each unusual in it's own way. Sucking another man's cock is erotic and exciting, just as eating pussy and sharing cream. Photos of me sucking are a tremendous turn on. They are also a turn on for my wife who encourages me while I suck.

Waiting and dripping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Carolina Cocksucker

That's totally true, everyone has their own stories about the first time they sucked another guy off, for me the first time my lips parted and a thick veiny cock entered my mouth I was in heaven, I was so filled with lust, mind you now I still love women and pussy as much as I ever did, I just very very much enjoy sucking dick and eating cum, it has absolutely nothing to do with being gay, its all about sucking cock, I honestly believe that I'm a natural born cocksucker and I'm very proud of it, if there are any other guys that consider yourself a straight cocksucker and want to share hit me at silverlonejohn@yahoo.com,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
English cocksucker

I was 15 when I first started sucking men off - it was a mixture of curiosity and excitement that got me going .. At the time most towns had public toilets almost everywhere and a lot were meeting places for gay men - most were single , but a few obviously married - I met dozens from 15 to 19 , mostly to suck them off but a few wanted to fuck me too but I refused ( too scared I guess )

That all changed when I was ' forced ' one winters night - I'd been in the toilets with 2 men I knew ( sucked them both off ) when another man walked in ( I vaguely recognised him from a previous encounter ) .. He did the usual things , mauling and fondling me , then somehow he got my jeans down and off , and pushed me into the stall

I went to sit on the toilet to suck him off , but he had other ideas - he pushed me towards the toilet and I ended up with my hands on the rear wall , legs apart to steady myself - he swiftly moved behind me and pushed my legs further apart and I felt his hard cock between my buttocks !!

" I don't ... " I started to say when I felt a sharp pain ( his cock had entered me )

"Shhhh" he whispered as he pushed into me hard ...

I wept with the pain , but gradually it wore off to a dull ache as he continued to fuck me ( the other two watched as he took me )

My ordeal ended when he came a few minutes later - he shot a huge load into me !

They all left a few minutes later , my 'rapist' telling me he would see me same time next week - I vowed not to go , but I ended up back there and getting fucked again

Was it rape or was I compliant ? .. I'll never know properly

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

This story was very hot. I love reading about straight men being turned into cocksucker's. I also love sucking cock myself. I have only sucked 4 cocks but I would love to suck more if I could find them without being outed to my friends and family. I live in rural Oklahoma and I have to be very discreet. So if you live in Oklahoma or North Texas give me a shout. I hope there is another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to be a sub sissy cocksucker

kewl story I want to be a cocksucker. I think about sucking cock 24/7 I love the taste of CUM and it thrills me to suck cock and get a load of cum in my sissy cocksucking mouth. I am in buffalo, NY write me. hehhee seanette55 @ outook . com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sissy cocksucker

I had been a cocksucker for 2 years when I started wearing lingerie .. at 17 I was stil quite small and almost girlish .. it was Roy, a 55 year old widower who suggested I wear his late wife’s frilly undies ... I had been meeting him since I was 16 in a disused barn on the outskirts of town to suck him off ( never anal sex, but that changed soon after )

I saw him on the street in the afternoon and he asked if I wanted to have some fun at his house ?.. I asked what ? , but he said I would love it and asked me to go round later at 6pm ... I said yes , thinking it would be another blow job ...

I turned up prompt at 6 and he took me up to the bedroom .. on the bed were panties, bra , stockings , suspender belt and a skirt ..?

“ I think you will look good in these “ he smiled

Leaving me there , a bit perplexed , he went downstairs saying if I needed help to call him

I felt the lingerie ( it was all silky smooth ) and thought why not , so I quickly stripped off and worked out how to attach the stockings .. by trial and error I managed to get them on and fastened ( they felt very good on my almost hairless legs and I was semi hard as I slid them on ) .. the bra fit perfectly ( obviously his late wife was small breasted ) and the skirt was a good fit !!...as I admired myself in the mirror , I saw his wife’s make up bag and thought , might as well ...

10 minutes later I had mascara, eyeshadow and bright red lipstick on .. the only things missing were a blouse and shoes !!

“ Ready ? “ I called down

“ I’m in the kitchen was the reply

I made my way down and walked into the kitchen .. Roy was at the table sipping a coffee , his mouth fell open as I ‘minced’ in ...

“ You look fucking fantastic “ he breathed as he stood up and came to me , his hands going all over me making me shiver !!

Pulling me round , he kissed me and I returned it passionately ( a first for me ) .. I was so turned on by the clothes I felt wonderfully sexy .. I was shaking like a leaf as he slid his hands up my skirt .. fondling my cock and bum at the same time .. I felt his hard cock press into my side as he did so !!

“ I have to fuck you “ he whispered into my mouth as his kissing got more intense

I knew I was going to let him , so he led me back upstairs to the bedroom and laid me gently across the bed before stripping off and laying beside me and continuing his explorations with hands and mouth .. I was panting with pure lust as he gently slid my panties down ( my skirt was round my waist ) .. for the first time in our relationship he took my pulsing cock in my mouth ( it felt wonderful !! ) for a few seconds before getting between my legs and lifting them to his shoulders

Looking down at me he said “ Are you ready baby “

I nodded a yes, I was so far gone ...

I felt a cold sensation on my bum ( lube ) and then his cockhead was pressed against my hole - before pushing it in , he handed me a small brown bottle ( poppers ) and told me to sniff deeply .. i did and got an immediate hit !!.. all my senses were heightened and I felt so relaxed that I didn’t feel any pain as his cock slid into me ...

he gasped as he completely filled me , his smooth balls slapping my buttocks

Holding my upper thighs , he rocked back and forth fucking me gently ( it felt really good too ) .. he fucked me for what seemed like hours , slowing down and speeding up many times, and kissing me a lot - I came long before he did , spurting a huge watery load all over both of us ( my cock stayed hard ! ) .. my legs had slipped down round his waist and I thrust back at him as he ploughed my once virgin hole ...

with a gasp he thrust deep and filled me with his thick cum .. I came again ( a dribble ) but I screamed with ecstasy as my orgasmwashed over me ... Roy collapsed on top of me kissing me hard , saying he loved me ...

once we got our breath back , we talked at length about our relationship ,

he eventually rolled off me and smiled completely satisfied ( as was I )

We showered together and talked until 9 pm ( I had to get home before 11 )

I sucked his cock again before I left but he didn’t cum .. he was drained dry after fucking me .. we continued to meet over the next 8 years ( all very secret from others ) he was my first and best !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so hot

id love to find a few that wanted blow jobs everyday

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 6 years ago
Cocksucker

I wanted cock as a teen but was too shy, I dreamt of it, but too afraid to approach a guy. But in my 20's I met a guy and sucked his cock. I knew right then I was born to suck. I love meeting men and sucking them. Nothing makes me happier. Especially Dom men who talk dirty, call me names. Such a turn on. Love to chat with others. Other cocksuckers, sissies or men who love being sucked...I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All I need is a big cock

Great story of a good friend giving his first blowjob. Nothing shows how good a friendship is like getting on your knees in front of your best friend and taking his big hard cock between your lips as your tongue licks the head as it penetrates your watering mouth and he pushes it slowly down your throat. Of course as he fucks your throat you can always let him know how much you enjoy his friendship as you massage his big balls to increase the amount of cum he is going to feed you. And to further grow closer he slides his cock balls deep in your throat and has truly then now made his cock your god that you long to pleasure and your friendship has deepened to the deepest level when he becomes satisfied with your worship and rewards you with hot delicious and addicting cum. Like any good friend once your best friends cock has become god to you your cock obsession is too strong to deny. I know this for sure because I have worshipped my best friends cock since we were

16. I have sucked his cock and his dads cock and his brothers cock and even his grandpas cock. He got me to try it and I can’t quit nor do I want to because I love it. Parties at his house means I’m going to get to suck all the cocks there and I’m even going to get my ass fucked by a few of them too. Some of them love to fuck my ass as well as they like me to suck their cocks and I love getting my ass pounded good and hard when I have another cock deep in my throat and believe me their family all have big cocks. I’m talking 10 inches and his grandpa has a 12 incher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucking

Would love to have that happen to me. I’ve been scared to but it turns me on to think I could be a good cock sucker. Mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suck

Love to suck cock started when 15 love to swallow Antioch c on guys jackdempsey1927@comcas t

Net

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
College Cocksucker

It reminds me of my first time, when I got on my knees for my roommate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great friends do suck

I loved this story. When he admits to his friend he wants to suck him. I can can imagine what is going through his mind. My first time was with a friend, I remember everything going through my head.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I love reading this story and it's not the first time I read it , but I still get excited every time I read it.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
So fucking hot!

So fucking hot having the guy suck his friend and see himself doing it in the mirror!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great i shoud be so lucky

switchitter13switchitter13over 3 years ago
I get it

I'm bi ..married..and little dicked...damn this story had my4 inches soooo hard. I want that ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still One of My Fantasies

I still want to try this and it is on my bucket list for sure. I would really love blowing my cut buddy who I've seen nude a number of times. He is about 6 ft 2 in height and has a dick size to match...I know I wouldn't be able to manage it all for the first time but would love to try. The last time I saw his dick while we were both taking a piss, I could not get it out of my mind and jerked off that night after my wife went to bed. I thought about how he would smell and taste and how it would feel growing in my mouth and feeling it spurt. Years ago I did take a whiff of his underwear and that is as close as I've come...I secretly wish he would have caught me and and pushed me to my knees and then pulled me into his crotch and told me to try it directly instead of his scent in his underwear. This is still a very strong fantasy of my now diminished married sex life. One day I will try a hard cock in my mouth while fantasizing it is him. After watching numerous porn clips of cock sucking guys I want to be the one over the edge of the bed face up with him fucking my throat and having his musky balls on my nose at the same time he is talking dirty to me about basking in his manly sex scent and how he is going to feed me his cream while I feel his big furry musky nuts contracting over my face as he pumps his load into my eager mouth... Man I want this... I have spewed so much cum over this fantasy over and over and would love to have this happen one day. I may have to start dropping hints... I just wish I knew how without being obvious. So to all you other married guys out there (or their single friends) who might have similar thoughts...one never knows what your buddy might be thinking now, especially if they are in a long term marriage...they could be horny for some raw hot sexual excitement and be willing to give you an awesome blow job...maybe we can all start dropping hints and see where it goes. Hot tub anyone...make it nude etc.

dannyd4fundannyd4funabout 3 years ago

Loved it. I came so hard. It reminded me of my ex boss. He was a great friend and a contract we had been working on had come to an end. The contract caused us to spend a lot of time together and away from home. So much so that his wife had left him and was in the process of filing for a divorce. After a few drinks of celebration with each other sitting on his bed in hsi room about the contract ending, we both sort of laid back on his bed. Nothing was intentional at first and to make a long story short, I ended up allowing my hand to fall to his crotch and began carressing him. Realizing his cock grew so hard rather quickly, I just pulled his dick out of his pants and began sucking his enormous cock. Couldn't take it down my throat but boy did I get a load. We met often and I was fortunate to continue to be able to suck his cock almost each time we met. Loed it and life. David promised to never tell my wife and she enver found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! I never imagined it could happen to me but it did! My massage guy for several months seemed to be getting frisky! I thought it was just my imagination until on session when her sucked my dick. After several blow jobs, one day he asked me to suck his dick! I heard my voice say ok! He crawled on top of me on the massage table in a 69 position I opened my eyes to see his balls laying on my face with his dick in my mouth just as he shot a huge load of cum in my mouth! Never thought I would do this but now we do it every massage! Never thought I would be a cock sucker but I never realized how erotic it is!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Deep Throating 8" and enjoying a large mouthful of Cum first time is a bit hard to believe, still this is only a story and I always enjoy a good tale about Cock Sucking, so thanks for posting.

Personally I Sucked my first Cock before I was a teenager, now approaching 65, it took me many years of Cock Sucking before I could Deep Throat and develop a liking for Swallowing, happy to say that I can now DT 9" and really look forward to a big load to savour and swallow, although I must admit that I much prefer to finish a BJ with a Snowballing session these days, Snowballing general gets me in the mood to go again, which has to be a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I sucked my first dick at 11 years old. I sucked my second one at 62 years old, and my third one at 63 years old. I do miss it. Having a suck buddy is nice to have. Especially when it's a friend you're sucking.

subo732subo732about 2 years ago

Haven’t sucked a cock in 15 years and this story make want to be a cocksucker…..again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i've never sucked a cock before in my life! or read anything like i just did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmm beings back memories of myself and my boss at an out of town conference when I was youngee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my tonguyoure is out. cum on my face. hot i want his cock in my call me put me on my knees. just north of detroit. maccomb cocksucker. talbring your friends i will be your slut.l ake my pic i'm a cocksucker. i want cum, i want to suck your cock. if you got a cottage i will suck all weekend use me all weekend. you can fuckme just ask 313-720-4287. call if you wabt a cocksucker

JonnieohJonnieohover 1 year ago

I wish I had a friend like Brad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story! As a married cocksucker I can relate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was like David in a way a straight married man but I did suck one dick as a teen. Lost a bet to an alpha buddy and had to suck his dick. I never forgot how his dick felt in my mouth but I never sucks again. When I was 41 my wife had slowed down on sex and I felt horney all the time. I wen to an xxx place and discovered glory holes! I got my dick sucked a few times before a guy sucking my dick one day asked to come in my booth! I let him in to continue sucking me but as soon as he came in he dropped his pants revealing his hard dick and said now it’s your turn! I told him I didn’t suck dick to which he responded” today you are going to”. I was surprised how erotic sucking his dick felt! After that first one I kept going back! That was 15 years ago and now I’m a married cocksucker! I run into a lot of other guys who enjoy dick. I think is is rather common!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

im 62 years old and i would love to suck a cock and swallow cum. anyone willing

wbg1wbg1over 1 year ago

It seems there is an army of older guys out there who want to do this for the first time or maybe the first time in a long time and I count myself among them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the comment below about establishing a signal that like minded married guys who want to suck or be sucked could use to let others know what they are thinking. If the signal was well-secured we might all find ourselves in suck heaven. The great thing about a two-way signal would be that you could decide to ignore it if it didn't feel right and the one sending the signal would not feel rejected. It would be like a blind request. In any case this whole phenomena seems to be very widespread and it seems to increase with age. Maybe the rick is for the older guys not live in the la-la fantasy world where only young studs are worth hooking up with.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

What a great buddy!

monolith414monolith414over 1 year ago

I too am a married cock sucker and have been for years. Like most I lost a bet and sucked my first cock in high school. Got married but still thought about cock for years. Now being about 40, married 15 years with a house, I got the itch to suck cock again. Found a video store with booths a few towns away from me. After going there the first I found out there was glory holes, so I settled behind one an got to suck a cock for the first time since high school. After going there for about a year and sucking many cocks, i was waiting for one more cock to suck before leaving when one came through, it was a lot bigger than what normally comes through the hole. After he shot his load an I swallowed. Couple of days later I was mowing my lawn as was my next door neighbor. Waving to each other an after finishing we chatted as we always did when out in our yards. Suddenly he blurted out I saw you the other day at the video store, coming out of one of the booths. Instinctively I denied it was me, an said good by an went to put mu mower away. While putting my mower all I could think of was how did he know I was there, maybe he saw me when I was leaving the parking lot. Then I heard him calling me. He asked me to help him with something in his basement. I said ok give me a minute to lock up the shed an I'll meet you down there. Waling down the steps of the bulkhead, still wondering how he knew. Once in the basement I saw him at the workbench his back to me. I know it was you there at the video store, again I denied it. No it was you because after my cock got sucked I left the booth an saw you leaving the booth I just pulled my cock out of. Again I denied it, now he turned around and as he did his cock was out an he was stroking it. Looking at his cock I saw it was the last cock I sucked that day. I was about to turn an leave, when he said my wife is not into sex anymore an suck better then she ever did. Walking over to him, looking him straight in the eyes saying no one can ever know. He said no one will and put his hands on my shoulders pushing me down to my knees. I have been sucking his cock for almost 20 years, it have been good for us both I love sucking cock and he loves getting head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was always being flirted with by my wife's gfs and she loved share me, I only agreed to the singles or divorced, that lasted for 11 years. Wife's next neighbor gf, talked her husband had prostate problems and Ed issues, after many conversations I was fucking her and he would watch after a little while he would clean up and she would tell him to suck me that she wanted to watch, wasn't long before he was sucking me 2 or 3 times a week. My wife and her gf were eating each other often. It was difficult for us because of our children . The bjs were good at first and then after practice they were mind blowing? We would go to the lake to their lake house around 4am, to fish, he would suck me first, then we would fish. We went early around midnight. We went to our usual place on the water, all of the sudden a boat come near us I am pushing him away. They were there because they were his friends and he was also sucking them on occasions. Well we went to their lake house. I was reluctant to suck but I did suck the two of them for bit. When (Jeff) sucked me he got me real close, then said suck him and he would suck and swallow all of my cum. I was so hot and ready. It only took him a few minutes to groaning he held my still and fucked my mouth. All I wanted to do was make it wonderful for him, as he started to cum he said, just swallow it baby because I going to do same with you, I swear I was so turned on that thought I was going to cum while I was swallowing. He pulled me up and started sucking me after a few seconds I exploded the pleasure was intense I went to my knees. Before that night I never felt the desire to suck dick. We met with these guys for a few years, neighbors move out state, we moved. I have met with a few guys to trade sucks I am finding it hard a guy who enjoys sucking and enjoys being sucked. Usually guys in their 30 and 40s trade. I was at a fitness center working out it is 5am there are 4 of us in there, this young 20 something guy is watching me, he come over and says, I will spot you OK, I said sure he gets in position, his gym shorts are short and I can see the head of his dick, while I am lifting he's pulling out his cock n balls, I about to freak out. After 10 minutes he asks smiling you like what you see. I said, isn't it obvious you see that my is hard. He says let's go to the shower, I look at the other guys, he says don't worry about them there are OK. It was a wonderful experience sucking him I got up and started to pull my shorts and he says he wants to suck me and swallow my cum, I don't know how long he has been sucking cock but he must have a lot of experience. I still go there on Thursday mornings and there is always a few guys that enjoy sucking and being sucked.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Wish he would take my picturea a 💋😘

CcatoneCcatone11 months ago

There are a few things and there are some signs and signals. I got this advice and tried it it worked. Well first things I tried I was afraid to commit to it.,but I saw the interest. The guy who gave me the advice said, I sucked cocks started right after I joined the military it started with a who was jerking at the urinial, he said follow me, we went restroom that not used very often. He started jerking, he when down on and kept stopping (edging me, I want cum so bad} he said now you do that to me. I started licking and sucking him, he kept telling how and what do as started cumming he held my head tight until he was finished. I was in such tight spot I couldn't move or get up. He got down on his knees and gave an amazing blow job my first ever bj. We both became suck buddies, about year later he brought in another guy, before long there were more than 10 guys getting serviced by the two of us right before I was leaving the military two different officers called us to their offices and were their cocksuckers for a few months. It's after the military my cocksucking education began to grow. I had a disabled uncle who I learned that was he was a cocksucker, we talked about. Here are things he said he did that worked for him. He said while at a urinial slowly pull out your dick slowly give him a full view don't look at him keep your head looking down and at angle away from him, raise your face look at the ceiling and have a slight grin of pleasure. He said if is still there it's show and tell time. First is assume he is there for a bj look directly at his cock for second and smile and work your own cock, at this point if start to jerking a little it is likely he wants to sucked if he is looking at your cock he might want to trade but he more likely to suck. He said you learn as you going. He said there many horny married men and single men. Just tell a sexy story, joke or say how horny you are that opens the sex door. After a little bit you might say that you are going to have give yourself some relief, did this with a bowling partner it turned out that he was crazy about sucking cock. The best thing I learned was be creative in all situations throw out. And most of all is you have given signal that you are probably interested.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First cock i sucked was my cousin. He initiated it and i just went along. He jerked off and blew a load in my mouth which unfortunately I did not swallow. Now when I jerk off I lick my own cum from my hand thinking about that time. If you read this get in touch with me-Id like to

finish what you started

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved this story and would love for it to happen to me. I want to suck a dick and eat some wonderful cum

RedeccRedecc6 months ago

Great story, took me a while to put my mouth around a cock , once I did I was hooked. Should have done it years ago, all that cock and cum that I missed out on .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I once had a married man that I knew give me a bj ánd swallow. Was so hot and exciting.

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist3 months ago

That was one of the first erotic stories i’ve ever read back in 2014 when i was discovering my sexuality. Never thought i’d stumble on it and read it again. Now there’s only one other story i truly wish i can find again

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7133 months ago

For many of us, sucking is just irresistable once we open our minds to it. Guys sucking cock are just beautiful. It's natural for men to want explore this way. I love cock so much more than pussy now. Not even close.

LoveTheFlirtsLoveTheFlirts3 months ago

If only! Great story line. Many times I wished I had a steady cock to worship!

FriesbaconnekkidFriesbaconnekkid3 months ago

I can't think of any guy who started sucking cocks who didn't regret not starting when they were much younger. I sure if I would have, there were a lot of my old friends I would have liked to suck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I travelled every week for work so 3 to 4 week đây nights I had gay sex. Mostly young adults many family mén.

PG564EPG564E10 days ago

Love jacking off reading blow job stories. I get off by sucking men's dicks, and am married also. Cock is truly addictive and the craving for it in my mouth never stops. I wish I could be filmed blowing men on my knees, with their cum shooting into my open eager mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous