All Comments on 'A Married Couple and Another Guy'

by squishandswallow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Looking forward...

...to the 4-some.

pixandwordspixandwordsover 9 years ago
A good start

A very hot threesome. Adding Bill & Cindie's female friends to the mix should provide some steamy possibilities! Keep 'em cummin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was 37, I had got quite friendly with one of the secretaries, Janette, a woman in her 50s, to the extent where we were openly flirting with each other. I was invited to her 60th, where I met her husband John. The party was great, John came up to me and said Janette has a special birthday wish, please stay we would like you to be a part of it. After everyone had gone, John sat with me and said Janette had spoken a lot about me. They had been married for 26 years and had a great life and neither would even consider an affair. Janette walked in, they looked at each other, Janette looked at me and said look, there is something I would like to experience and it is my 60th and John and I have talked about it and no matter what happens I know you can be trusted not to discuss this with anyone. I said sure, what is it, Janette looked at John and John said Janette would like to experience 2 cocks at once, that is one in her pussy and one in her bottom. We would like you to be the one in her bottom. Silence, awkward, then I said wow, you sure know how to shock a guy. Janette looked worried so I said as it is your 60th it would be my pleasure, nervous laughter, then John said now that's over lets do it before someone changes their mind, heading to a large bedroom. John removed his clothes, Janette and myself also. Janette was rather petite, true blonde small breasts and a nicely rounded bottom. I caught her looking at my cock, as John stood at one side of the bed and she knelt taking his cock in her mouth exposing her pussy and bottom to me. Rather than stand there, I knelt, and starting rimming her bottom, she jerked forward at first but then I felt her pushing onto my tongue. John pulled away and lay down, his legs hanging over the edge of the bed, she straddled him and I watched as she lowered down all the way onto his cock, then moved up and down a few times, John said, so wet already, o.k, let her get you hard. Believe me that wasn't necessary, but I moved to the side where she held my cock and then looking at me took it in her mouth, her tongue moving over the head of my cock. I pulled back, I said I will need some lube, John said on the table, she pulled me back looking at me and mouthed please, taking my cock back into her mouth, moving her tongue slowly around the head of my cock, looking up at me and I pulled back but she looked at me and mouthed please so I moved forward and she took my cock back in her mouth moving her tongue, my cock swelling and firing my cum into her mouth. I heard John say you better hurry up, she just orgasmed, milking me, so wet. I pulled back, she smiled and I put a very big blob of lube onto the head of my cock and she leaned forward exposing her pink, round hole and I positioned my still hard cock and eased forward and I felt her bottom open and the head of my cock was in her. I waited, then slowly eased the rest of my cock into her, feeling my cock against his and pass the head of his cock. She was shaking, her insides contracting, John said she is cumming again, oh fuck her and as he started to move so did I and I felt him pulse and knew he was cumming as I fucked into her harder until I felt what cum I had left rising and I pushed hard into her and sent my cum deep into her clutching bottom. Later after we had separated,Janette said it was the best birthday she had ever had. Back at work, things changed. I found out that Janette certainly liked the taste of cum, well mine anyway and gave me as many blow jobs as I could handle and still does to this day, 4 years later.

napgamernapgamerover 9 years ago
great story

Love the story. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous