All Comments on 'A Visit to the Changing Rooms'

by amberlightmodel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jeffingajeffingaover 9 years ago
great start to a series

Can't wait to hear how the rest of her shopping trip goes. How much of this is fantasy and how much is based on actual experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Thanks for this, lots of nice details, I was surprised when they jumped into the cubicle with her.

Reminds me of once when my wife was trying on a bikini in Florida. I realised the mirrors meant that even from the shop I could see her as she undressed, I wondered whether to tell her or enjoy the show. As I was watching her take off her bra, another couple came along and I could see both of them glance at her reflection just as she slipped the bra off and stood there topless.

Thanks for writing.

Meena86Meena86over 9 years ago
Wow such a lovely encounter

Once I was in a cubicle - topless, trying on a cropped top, when a girl accidentally opened the curtain. She and her boyfriend saw an eyeful - thanks for your sweet story; it'd be lovely to have a sequel. Very subtle and sexy; very erotic. I like the way you watched and were left wanting...like us....

hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
Outstanding

Every word of this story brought me to higher levels of arousal.

ChippymintonChippymintonover 3 years ago

I love exhibitionist shopping trips. Great build to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramberlightmodel@amberlightmodel
56 Followers
I was born in England in 1980. I now live in the Portuguese Algarve. I am a photographic, and catwalk model. I am 5'8" tall, weigh 128 Lb, and my statistics are 38c-24-36. I love sunbathing nude on my local beach, so that all the men walking past can see every part of my body ...