All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Ch. 03'

by derezzed

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Gotta have more of this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I knew he would end up getting it from both girls! Love this story!

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

more pls.....with a cherry on top....;p

Joanne86Joanne86over 9 years ago

Fantastic story would love to hear more of this, Alexis and jenny are so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is one of the best stories on this site. I love that you didn't rush through writing the sex scenes, because they were super hot. I really hope there are more chapters.

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 9 years ago
Well written

Not my favorite content, but well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

I'd love to see that you have in mind in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good need more with these characters.

Theladder45Theladder45over 9 years ago
Great story I'd love to see more!

That was deliciously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

4th chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't wait for chapter 4! This story is so hot. I've loved the last three chapters.

I've loved every chapter of this story. I can't wait for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous!!!

As stated on my comments to previous chapters, if not the absolutely best TG story I've read, I don't know what is!!!! I have fantasized for a number of years about having sex with beautiful versatile shemales just like Alexis and Jenny. Michael's experience has made me decide to seek such a relationship!!!! I'm sure I'll love it as much as he did!

Would love to see more please. Well written, great storyline, with enough sex to keep me interested... and hard all the way through. Would like to see Michael and Alexis become a couple with Jenny (and maybe other TG girls) joining in sometimes. As you have so far, please keep man on man sex out of this story!

I will definitely bookmark this story to read again, hopefully you'll have more chapters soon!!!

parputter69parputter69over 9 years ago
Chapter 4??

Is there a chapter 4 in the works? I think Michael's mother should learn the truth about her new neighbor. Do not normally like this genre, but could get used to reading it.

herb9930herb9930over 9 years ago
Now that's what I call a three-some.

I sure would like to take part in one like that. When is chapter 4 coming?

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977about 9 years ago
MORE!!!

This story is fantastic. Had me hard and masturbating many many times. There DEFINITELY needs to be more written about this wild couple.

LOVE IT!!!

dca5347dca5347about 9 years ago
Outstanding

I too would like to see this continued ;)

mammoetmammoetabout 9 years ago
more please

after reading it a second time i still hope for more, all the way to an happy ever after maybe?

ladykiller4ruladykiller4ruabout 9 years ago
More Please!!

Would like one more chapter atleast in this great series where he takes the fiery red head's ass too :)

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story,

I would most certainly love to see a few more chapters here! It is very well written, and quite enjoyable to read. Thank you for this and all the rest to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This was so great. Please write more! You are so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Want chapter 4!!!!!

That's it.

Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cum juice

i'm eating every drop of cum off everyone's body! Off your cocks and balls! Off your lips, faces, asses! Everyone is going to cum again in my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This needs a 4th chapter, Alexis needs to take his ass, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Man would love to see another chapter. Maybe him an Alexis commit to a relationship. But its been so long since you've posted anything afraid that wont happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky guy

Very hot story, I am very hard at my desk at work and I'm afraid I've been squeezing and rubbing myself to the point I need to unzip no matter what, I've been picturing those beautiful she-cocks and wish I was Michael, or at least had a new neighbor moving in...

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
mother

Michael's mother should befriend with jenny and Alexis and get double Penetration to know the real friendship of her son.

I wish I should have been in Michael's place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Would love to see another chapter with a relationship commitment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please More!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This is a very sexy story line.

I've never even tasted a cock except for my own in my wife's mouth.

I think it would be very sexy to suck the cock of a sexy woman while being fucked by another hot woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

where is story number 4?

StaceytvStaceytvalmost 6 years ago
Please let us have more chapters!

This story is mind blowingly (forgive the pun) wonderful, you can feel the build up as the characters start their journey to sexual heaven. More please xxx

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
What a great Shemale and Male Threesome.

To have Alexis,Michael,and Jenny just become sex-crazed addicts is both beautiful and disturbing,I mean to have Jenny and Alexis basically spit-roast Michael and fill both ends of him with cocks and cum is so special,they essentially made him their sextoy.

Admittedly it seems wrong for Alexis and Jenny to use Michael like that,but overall I think they love how good he is to please their girlcocks,and appreciate him for more than just his mouth and ass.

I also think Michael should quit College and have Alexis and Jenny be his Pornstar Sugarmama's and give him money they made doing Porn,and in exchange they get to fill him with cum everyday,so everybody is happy.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Wow... that was incredible!!!!! You me every step of the way!!!! Even though that was a nice ending to the story...I sure would like more. Thanks!!!!!

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

Took too long and too much angst to get to Michael's ass. Pretty well written otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue with more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s so hot and beautiful, I am hard and leaking. To be full of cum on both ends is a dream.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[13.02.23]

Saucy little series!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love more chapters of this. So muxh potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope they end up as a couple. Alexis is a sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need to know what happens next ? Does Alexis hsve as a bf or does she share with her friend ? Does Jenny get the guy she blew ? Need more chapters.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

A beautiful story, to be honest, I'm even jealous of Michael (I'd love to be like him), and be able to give myself to Alexis and Jenny like Michael.

I am waiting with great anticipation and great interest to see how the fate of Alexis, Michael and Jenny will develop. Will Alexis and Michael become a real couple and Jenny will be their friend, or maybe even join Michael's friend, Dave. Will Jenny take care of Dave? And all four of them will stand on the wedding carpet together?

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻❤️🧑🏻❤️👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻

Piękna historia, powiem szczerze że nawet jestem zazdrosna o Michaela (bardzo bym chciała być jak ON), i móc tak jak Michael oddać się Alexis i Jenny.

Z wielką niecierpliwością i wielkim zainteresowaniem czekam jak potoczą się losy Alexis, Michaela i Jenny? Czy Alexis i Michael staną się prawdziwą parą a Jenny będzie ich przyjaciółką, a może jeszcze dołączy do znajomego Michaela, Dave. Jenny zajmie się Davem? I cała czwórka razem staną na ślubnym kobiercu?

SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 👩🏻❤️🧑🏻❤️👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userderezzed@derezzed
362 Followers
Avid reader of Literotica. Trying my writing skills out for awhile. In need of an editor to assist with my writing. Contact me if interested.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES