All Comments on 'Office Slut: Ch. 04'

by A Cracker Slut

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Office Slut 04

A superb episode. the vision of Linda cleaning Nicola's freshly fucked cunt was delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a lucky slut!!!

Oh, this definitely need more installments. Superb Job! Just thinking about it made me all hot & bothered. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

i loved this story being a slave myself without a collar at the moment it brought back a lot of the very pleasurable memories from when this girl was first trained.....thank You very very much ....smiles softly

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
one more

this is a great series. one more with how she get through with her coworkers, and maybe how her family "cums" to find out

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"More!"

As someone else said..at least one more..what happens when "back in the fold"..and (as he said) how her family "cum" to find out !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a story, I'm not usually into submission but this is hot, hopr u write some more. Also by your name I assume u are a woman, if so it would be mind blowing to meet a woman who can write this.

screwuppscrewuppover 12 years ago
Free Her

Hum we need some co/worker to get fed up and give her records of how they have tortured her as her undercover friendly co-worker gets her free and she will get revenge .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just an idea

maybe she can visit a strip club with her co-workers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Or maybe she can start working part-time in a strip club ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Linda humiliated in fornt of husband

She is forced to strip whilst her husband is present,then her co workers putting labels, with her name and office room number on her clothes finally they throw them out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuation

It would be great to see where this goes, their is the bit about how she will deal with this new life against that of her husbands, and also the take of her by Sarah, there is of course how Graham will continue to expand his use and humiliation of her.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There does need to be more of this

I would love to know her coworkers take the new her. What about her husband, when does he find out and if so what does he do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun

Obviously she hasn't been broken quite yet. There will have to be more punishment of a serious nature involved in order to produce the outcome they are looking for. I'm sure the coworkers will enjoy their time with her. By now the husband must be very upset not hearing from her all weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sadly the author seems to have found greener pastures ... no posts since 2010 :-( Would have enjoyed more chapters ... wondering if more fun & games were plausibly connected with a not too unbelievable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To abusive and sexist for an erotic fantasy. Try again. "Zero".

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Good story, but it's sad. It seems that the author dropped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous