All Comments on 'A Taste of Incest - Lemonade'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's comment:

This short stroker was written in a couple hours as a last-minute entry for the Summer Lovin' contest. I went from no idea to finished story just that fast. The characters and setting are somewhat modeled on A SPOT OF MUSIC but are not the same. As usual, the players drove the story. I set them in the back yard on a hot day and let them run loose. I did not know there would be an outdoor lovefest under the sprinkler until it happened. I love stories like this, that just write themselves!

When I submitted this, I still had another hour left till the contest deadline. I thought to finish yet another piece in that short time. But to do that, I would have to adapt existing pieces, and I thought it would be cheating. So y'all can be happy with this one, and my other contest story, PRICKLY PAIRS. Enjoy!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
A fun romp. 4*

I've read your stories and enjoyed them b/c they're well-done stories not just b/c they fit my fetishes. This one was a bunch of tropes in a blender with enough local color to make it interesting but not anything I'll remember a week from now.

Speaking of the blender, thanks for the kiwi-strawberry lemonade recipe. It sounds divine on a hot day. I knew there was a reason to go by Sprouts this week!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon: Nothing original? Quite right.

This was just meant to be a short fun stroker. I could have fleshed it out (lots more sex) but I was up against a deadline. But I tried very hard NOT to be original here -- my more original and challenging pieces, like BIG BANANA and UNDER HIS EYES and LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD, etc, tend to get very low votes. So I threw in tropes of Mustangs and muscular siblings and hot days, and here we have it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

needs more chapters as where he gets them both pregnant

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
@anon: where he gets them both pregnant...

For that, you should see THE BOOK OF RUTH, where Randy impregnates his mother, his sister and her girlfriend, his wife's sister and mother (but not her) and his wife's best friend's mother. A sequel to LEMONADE? I guess in A TASTE OF LIMONADA they could all go to Guatemala and fuck, with little babies growing up on the shores of Lago de Atitlan. Yeah, that could happen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sounds like you know PDX

My grandparents and aunt lived on Lambert below 13th St. Sellwood Park was at the end of the street and Oaks Park was just over the hill.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
re: Sounds like you know PDX

I spent a wonderful couple weeks in the Sellwood just a few months ago, during a PDX heatwave. I already set A SPOT OF MUSIC there, and I can use that scene for future tales. It joins my roster of favorite story locales: suburban L.A.; Manhattan's Lower East Side; San Francisco Bay area; the Mohave Desert; the California-Oregon coast; borderland Arizona; Taxco and Xalapa and San Cristobal, Mexico; Antigua Guatemala; etc.

What shall I write next in the Sellwood? I don't know yet. Probably something with some variants of Bonnie/Ronni and Jerry/Terry. but maybe in LW rather than Incest. Hmmm, I should probably add a SELLWOOD tag to these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent story by an accomplished and very generous author

Check out H's list of Favorites. I love how well big strong Terry gets along with his mother and his sister Ronni. Just like it should be in all families, where brother and sister and mom (and dad if he's around) are free to play around with and enjoy everything the others have between their legs. The females have the time of their lives with Terry's fat young cock, his mother even cupping and cuddling her son's balls. Terry enjoys using his nimble fingers on his sister's pretty little twat and especially the wonderful hole between his mother's legs, "the portal he came out of," as Ronni puts it--his own mother's cunt. All of this overwhelms Terry's young mind, and he blows his balls, spewing his semen all over the place. But I bet they all know of a much better place for the boy to shoot his family semen. Right--it's up the two family twats, his sis's twat and his mom's twat. And while the boy's at it, he might as well fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Family love--there's nothing like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next is milkshake

Great story. The flow made it so.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 9 years agoAuthor
re: next is milkshake

Actually, next (currently being written) is WPLJ (White Port and Lemon Juice), a short stroker follow-up (what happens indoors?) to be followed (hopefully) by two longer sequels: LIMONADA (in Guatemala) and LIMONCELLO (on Italy's Amalfi coast). Stay tuned for pregnancies and obscene dolls.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
The story left me wanting more

Perhaps the two girls will wear the young stud out, taking turns in fucking him until he hasn't the strength to get out of bed on the hot days.

Thanks for the read.

puncturepunctureover 9 years ago

That was great and unexpected. Well done and more - please

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Short & Sweet!

I enjoyed this tale so much I gave a *5. I don't do that very often, but this little story just grabed me. Actually I was going to read the next episode "Lemonada", but decided to check out the first part beforereading thesecond part. That way I don't miss anything. I'm glad I did too.

Now for part 2, Lemonada.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES