All Comments on 'Mom & the Neighbor'

by chhavi65

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

that was a fuckin great story ...please continue it where the boy gets to see his mother being fucked by a few more men ...like the mailman, dhobi, uncle, dad's boss etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good fuck

it was such a nice story. his mom was fucking and he seeing. wow kaash main hota main bhi chodta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

My cup of tea! Bravo! Thank you.

My mom was a BBW. She was also tall. Inicially my jack-off fantasies were twofold:

(a) she'd be in a bikini & a man other than my father would caress & pet & kiss her ass and her thighs; or

(b) as a part of a bet or something i would gently mock-spank her ass & thighs and she would be in her panties

As i was getting older the taboods kept getting more and more lax and she was fully naked. When the fantasy was about her & her lover they had intercourse. When i was with her there was no penetration.

I never acted on my fantasies, i was a good son, she was a good mother.

So none of you young guys should feel guilty when u have hots for your mom, it's natural but not everybody will experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mom fucking young stud

My mom used to fuck a young stud during the day when my father was at work, but she would lock the door, so I never saw her getting fucked, but just thought of my mom's pussy getting stretched, makes me shoot my load. She was pretty horney woman, and I am sure she had his cock in her asshole too, but I never had a chance to see her getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.24/5.0 = 84.8% = A-) Good for his mom!

I admire married women with children who never neglect any of their duties, yet manage to have sex on the side!

A married woman who fucks on the side can make her husband happy. Children who grow up in homes full of happiness tend to exhibit joie de vivre.

Desi wives & mothers are the best! Seldom if ever will an Idian woman neglect her duties either in the house or where applicable at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved the story, gave it a 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A)

The scene where the son witnesses sex between his mom & the neighbor is so erotic it is PRICELESS! It mirrors my erotic fantasies from when i was much younger.The description of mom's body apply to my mom too.

My parents worked in the Middle East for a number of years. We lived next door from the Regional Office of the company my parents worked for. I was only 18 when i realized something very fishy was going on between the Regional Director & my mom. I never saw them having sex but you did not have to be a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

Years later in Canada (after my dad died) my mom, my sister & i were having a conversation about sexual harrassment at workplace. Mom said something like this, "it's different today... in my days all a woman could do was to keep it a secret, to avoid a scandal..."

My sister cracked a joke, "what if her boss was a nice, healthy and good looking man?"

Mom accepted the joke, and said:

"She could count her blessings! Everything has a bright side... When you can not change your situation, look at the bright side!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five star writing.

The story is simple, short & sweet.

It seems that you wrote it from the heart. THAT makes it good & erotic.

It is hard to depict sexual fantasies in words. You did a good job in that regard.

The voyeur son scenarios are my very favorite in erotic fiction. I myself was a voyeur son.

My mom was 15 years younger than my dad.

We moved to Canada when she was 35 & my dad was 50. Her girlfriends teased her: "White man are attracted to you like flies to shit! What are you waiting for?"

"I don't wanna ruin my marriage."

"It's Canada, love. What you do outside the marriage stays outside the marriage."

On many occasions my friends described my mom as "MILF of the Year."

There is no doubt in my mind that my mom cheated on my dad when she was in her mid fourties. Whenever her Task Group went out as a group she would be back well after midnight. Anyway she worled long hours. Her lingerie was getting classier & sexier as she was getting older. My mom too was getting sexier & classier as she was getting older.

I WISH I COULD CONFESS I HAD ORAL, VAGINAL & ANAL SEX WITH MY MOM, BUT I WAS NOT THAT FORTUNATE. I WISH I HAD A CHANCE TO GIVE HER A MASSAGE BUT NO SUCH LUCK EITHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE it! Five Star Stuff! It's totally realistic.

I wishi could say "Been there, done it" but I can say Been there, SAW it!"

Not penetration but caressing bare thighs, YES; suggestive body language - YES... etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Totally my cup of tea & then some! I was a voyeur son.

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Man!!! Great compilation, please post more Indian Mom Incest.

Good going keep it up. More awaited and anticipated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous