All Comments on 'Fellatio Fun'

by redrider4u

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!

thanx a lot ^^ my bf told me his dream was that he'd cum with only a blowjob... with this ill do my best and make sure he will!!! good way to say it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
TANK YOU!!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!! Thank you so very much!!! I have really been reading a lot on literotica about different ways i can please my boyfriend... He is always really good at pleasing me and thanks to your article i think i will be able to finally say thank you the right way. by pleasing him as he has pleased me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Top Ways To Fellatio Fun

Always have a bottle of water near by in case you get cottonmouth. Always slobber and salivate as much as possible - we love the sensation and the sound. Always massage the balls at some point, they need love too. Always suck as if your sucking your mom's tit, you don't want to hurt her, but you want to get as much "milk" as possible.

When pleasuring your man, there are some things that you will learn from him that are off limits. He will also tell you the things he likes with his moans and groans of pleasure.

Listen to those noises, they mean "Yes, do that some more".

For some reason women always want to stop and ask the guy, "Do you like that, do you like what I am doing"? That is ridiculous. You have his penis in your mouth and hand, he is petting your hair and moaning and you want to stop to ask the most obvious question in the world.

It is not a microphone to speak into.

It IS the king's staff, and it must be polished until it discharges warm streams of white creamy love. So relax, be quiet, get comfortable and make sure your guest is taken care of at Club Fellatio.

More Fellatio Tips :::--- http://bit.ly/mind-blowing-pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous