All Comments on 'Don't Fuck With Me Again'

by Justtoold

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Would have been nice if Maggie had come to realize what an a-hole Hank was prior to him getting killed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

You know I don't condone murder but if anyone deserved it the asshole Hank did. What about the ex? Why is she still around?

Just a question

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What would of been nice would of been...

Hank had knocked Maggie up and left her PG. Just a little payback for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It would have been better if he could have framed Maggie for Hank's murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't ya jest looove retribution?

I sure do! :-)

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ONE SHOULD NEVER LET HIS EGO

over rule and over load his common sense. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would have

taken care of him a hell of a lot slower. Drugged him and got him up in the mountains, broke both his legs and then left him with enough food and water for a few days. Oh and maybe a gun with one bullet in it abut 20 yards away. He could then decide whether to freeze to death or kill himself.

Or maybe kidnapped them both and made Hank confess and then killed both the assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Job half done

That was a job half done. Maggie should suffer or be punished in some way.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Job***

Thanks for sharing.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 9 years ago
I actually liked the story, but

I was waiting for something more. Kept hoping it would come, and the story would be more than just a loser spending his whole life trying to murder and trying to get away with murder.

But that's essentially all that this silly story was about: a loser who is always losing to a charmer and better lover, a guy who's always able to steal the murderer's girls and women from him... and, so, the murderer said, "I finally killed him.

I mean, what the fuck is that for a story?

Again, it's actually a decent story; it just needs more than, "I finally kill my enemy from early childhood, and I am going to my cabin to relax and no body, including the woman and former wife of me whom Hank took from murderous me, not even HER is gonna find out that I dumped his body at the bottom of some deep waters."

Please, author, WRITE A STORY; don't just tell us the audience you had some fuckin' loser killer his rival, with EVERYONE IN TOWN KNOWING IT but just can't prove it, YET.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a bad story

But it ends far too quickly.

What happened to our antihero,does he find love or does he somehow get caught?

Also what happens to Maggie she is just as much to blame as Hank so why doesn't he want some kind of revenge or retribution on her? I would have even settled for him spitting in her face and calling her a two faced, stupid, cheating bitch. But no there's nothing at all.

So in the end it's not a terrible story just a disappointing one.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

What darkness?

The bully got what he deserved. He just did not suffer enough, nor did the cheating bitch. Good tale, could have used more development.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
You Can

Only beat a Man or Dog so much and you end up paying. Hank just never grew up and is now add Nutrients to the Enviroment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ended to soon,,

wanted to hear about the bitch miserable cause she lost her lovedone,ha ha

4 star

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
Not a bad tale but.....

......I think an ice-fishing expedition to Great Slave Lake would have been a better solution; not so sure I would have shot slime ball Hank before he slipped through the hole in the ice though.

Good story as far as the 'enough is ENOUGH!' aspect goes...I'm a detail freak so more character development (or details of the lack thereof) is always better in my view.

Now...what about Maggie Darling? Surely she can't get off scot-free?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

Needed a lot more development, The ending was rushed, and quite frankly unsatisfying.

Hank was the better man. He stole every woman your protagonist had. Killing him that way was a cop out. Maggie was so one dimensional she was ridiculous. It was obvious she had no respect for hubby and going off with Hank was inevitable. The better story would have the protagonist actually find a woman who loved him more than anything and Hank couldn't steal her away. Of course Hank dumps Maggie because he wasn't interested in her except to humiliate the protagonist. The best ending after Hank gets humiliated by the new woman is for Maggie to kill Hank for ruining her life.

Your protagonist (gee can't even remember his name) is a weak simpleton as written. This story had potential, unfortunately not from you.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago

Not finished. Maggie needed some payback also. She wanted to be with Hank, and you should have accommodated her.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Hank still won

Maggie hates him and he is alone in his cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maggie really needed to join Hank!

She loved him so much in life she oughta join him in the stream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what about Maggie

People complain Maggie got off easy. She met a loving man, and choose to leave him for a psycho lying ass. Hank is gone now and she is all alone now and bitter. Our protagonist is living well and moved on. On the other hand Maggie is now probably wondering if she is next?

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
This ended well

Hank will never bother him again, Maggie is alone and will spend the rest of her life certain that he did it and wondering if or when her turn will come to disappear, and he's got peace and enough money to rent all the female companionship he ever needs.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
Yep. That's How I Would Handle Hank

I was thinking about burying Hank in the creek even before our story teller mentioned removing the rocks from the creek. I don't guess he and Maggie ever mended their differences. But any woman who takes the word of her boyfriend's longtime enemy over her boyfriend deserves whatever comes her way. If you stop and think about it, she could have prevented all of this...if she had not been so stupidly gullible.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
I liked this story, especially the way he got rid of the body.

Maggie did not deserve to die (as some have commented) although she deserves some retribution. He would be better just forgetting her and finding another woman. After all, Hank won't be around to bother him again. Surely he can get clear of his feelings about the stupid Maggie and find another woman that loves the outdoors. Thank you for writing. (I am 79 and have a few little health problems, too. I hope to live another ten years if I can.)

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
I got no problem with this

Hank got what he deserved. Maggie was an idiot so no big loss there.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Hank got off too easy

He died quickly, never having regrets or guilt for his actions. One minute he was there, then gone.

The "hero" in the story may have ended the blood feud, but will never be part of the community again. Every time he is in town someone will wonder how he did it? He will be shunned. Maggie will hate him with a passion stronger than his smug satisfaction. And if that creek is as cold as described, the rifle and body will be preserved forever. So leaving Hank just outside his front door really makes the cabin a crime scene waiting to be found. All it would take is an earthquake, or a flood, or a fire, or a . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong

Hank didn't win! He's in a hole dead and will not snake any bodies woman again! Maggie and the other left overs are just that, Hanks left overs. So now those guys can go after fine ladies without worrying about that snake Hank. If they don't get the girl it won't be because of a asshole. Maggie and the other females will have to just wonder why those guys with money and houses are so happy living with better faithful ladies. Maggie the stupid bitch what else got nothing. I normally don't like stories where the killer gets away but, in this case I'll let this go because it is written so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He deserved more pain

That is not a complete story. That Hunk guy most be humiliated as hell before getting a more painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OK, a challenge for all you haters out there,,,

OK, let's say it DOES need a chapter 2 on how to deal with Maggie. We can surmise the following: 1)She's terrified of,,,,the hero with no name. So let's give him the name "Larry" (unless you've got a better one) 2)Now she's in a moral, ethical, and self-preservation bind. A)If she DOESN'T go back to Larry, then B)She stands a fair chance of retribution so she either C)Makes nice nice with Larry OR D)She leaves the area- permanently. E)She talk's her sister into dating Larry and let the story go "sideways". These are just ideas to play with; someone else can flesh out my bare bones sketch here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Fun

Move on to new girl. Hank ditches Maggie to chase new girl because that's what Hank does and we have our revenge on her. Now we can take care of Hank.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Oh My

Now thats a story I could read again and again. But you never did say if he and Maggie married. I would surely like to know that. But I truly love this story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Oh Yeah

Another one bites the dust. In cheater's hell. Fuck 'um.

Always a great read.

Five Stars

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A LITTLE DRASTIC TO SAY THE LEAST

and life continues with less drama . TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ALMOST PERFECT....

Hank should have been able to look into the person's eyes he had spent so much effort into harassing and know who was taking his life. And the stupid bitch Maggie should find out that Hank had lied about all the things he'd said about our hero. Of course "I'm sorry" would have to be rejected. Move along slut.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Just should have done it before Maggie got had. Oh well, she is no great loss if she was that gullible.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Shoulda waited until the bastard dumped Maggie so she knew she was a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reads like a instruction manual. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story of revenge against a really bad person

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Just a sudden death? No suffering for him, no remorse for Maggie? Unsatisfying and unenjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous