All Comments on 'Scheherazade and the King Ch. 05'

by millennialfox

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Different

I like the character of shariyar.obviously waiting for the nxt chapters

MinxxkittenMinxxkittenover 9 years ago
Amazing !!!!

Thank you for updating !!! Chapter 6 ASAP please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

You left us waiting for too long, but it was so good that it's definitely worth the wait! Keep it coming please!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Lol

He's a complete nutter.

Bi polar or what !!

Love it

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 9 years ago
Delicious

^ What Masterfuljim said. This dude is super bipolar!!! You never know what you're getting with him! Gosh I love it. Thank you :))))

Owned_by_Owned_by_over 9 years ago
More detail please

This one was less detailed but still amazing - can't wait for more'

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
great chapter

Another HOT and amazing chapter. Shariya is bipolar which makes him so much fun to read about! Great job as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish there was more!

I really like the plot of your story but I really really really wish there was a little more character development for Scheherazade. Like I get it that you hate the King and his bipolar and sadistic ass but please have a little fight in her. The kind of fight like punching that ass of a King in the face etc. Loved the chapter and I hope to see more of our heroine fighting for her life and for her freedom. Like a real actual fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Scheherazade's tools

Thanks for the chapter! I agree with the previous comment regarding Scheherazade's character development. The king is becoming more dependent on her and it would be nice to see her use her "tools" (beauty, intelligence, wits, emotional attachment/detachment) more often when dealing with him. She means more to him than just "chattel" at this point - I would love to see her explore the extent of that.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Amazing, as always!!!! I personally think you are doing a fine job in the character development department, and that Scheherazade is a very strong female lead, especially given all of her trials and tribulations, and a horrific past that we are still mostly in the dark about. She is anything but a wilting flower, or damsel in distress type, and I cannot wait for more of her and the King butting heads!!! No clue about Shahzaman yet, but I am very intrigued there! This update was super hot, and delivered some changes in the usual pace, as well as the usual and much loved (for me, at least) bipolar craziness of the King! We are also only on Chapter 5, and I'm assuming there's a lot more story to come, but everything feels very well paced out and plotted to me. Just keep typing away, and plotting in that brilliant noodle of yours, and I will wait with baited breath to read it!!!! 5* from me, obviously!!! So good to have you back, and I look forward to reading whatever you have planned next for us!

All The Best!

sdf963sdf963over 9 years ago
hmmm...

So could Scheherazade possible be the long lost princess the king was betrothed to?? I anxiously await the next installment! Five stars....

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
update :)

so happy to know you are still working on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Please oh please update asap!!!!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Love it!

The plot thickens! Write faster, MillenialFox! Don't leave me in suspense!

About when the servant was attacking Scheherazade, I went - hmm, that's the redemption narrative set into motion for Shariyar. And I was so wrong! He's still a total jerk! Love it (not that he's a jerk, just that you didn't go the obvious redemption route!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great chapter .......

I like the plot development and especially the subtle way the characters behaviours emerge. The rogue soldier diversion was a fantastic way of showing that Scheherazade is capable and not afraid to use a weapon, but what is more revealing is the way Shariyar acted. Conducting the beheading himself and acknowledging the emotions of the soldier's comrades. It is the sign of an astute, responsible and commanding king. But also one who bears heavy responsibility and in the last few years has no form of release or sharing. Perhaps the world and his subjects see him as Bi polar; he knows this. But yet it takes someone similar to see him from a different angle, someone who is his equal.

Looking forward to the next chapter, not sure if it can get any better that this one though, you used one of my most favourite words "maelstrom".

Oh, and well done on the Farsi improvisation, she only yelled "fuck you" once this time.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

Not sure exactly where this story is heading but I'd like to make a suggestion. If the king's and Scheherazade's relationship is for them to finally come together, don't make it sudden. Start putting bits of compassion into both characters etc. a story on here "the last tritan" has good examples of it, if indeed that's where the story is heading. I like the story so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I love it. Please write more.

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
more please

Please update soon! Stories on literotica lately has been lastluster. Please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update please!!!!!!

I'm checking daily, craving an update, this is one of my fave stories!!!

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1over 9 years ago

I was hoping for another great story from Scheherazade and instead we get this incredible song... I confess I have spent too much energy imagining what it would sound like set to music. Another engrossing chapter! Time goes very slowly between your amazing updates!

Wildeye760Wildeye760over 9 years ago
Love it!

I love this story. I hope you update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
comment from a Persian girl

I just discovered this story and am enjoying it. I'm Iranian and speak fluent Farsi so if you need help with any phrases or terminology, I'd be happy to help. I've got a ton choice phrases Scheherazade could use to insult Shariyar during their heated arguments ;-)

Love the character development and agree that Shariyar is definitely bipolar. It was nice to see his tender treatment of Scheherazade after her attack, and hope to see more of that side of him, especially within a sexual context. He has yet to care about Scheherazade's physical pleasure in the slightest... you'd think that would chip away at his ego after awhile. Intrigued by the direction you'll take with Shahzaman's character.

Hope to see the next chapter posted soon! Keep up the good work! Merci!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pleeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeeee update!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

'I promise you there are no more silly career/school issues standing in the way of Chapter 6'

It's been 2 months, really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CHAPTER 6 ASAP

So good! Need chapter 6 ASAPPPP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The author has dropped the story so there won't be any updates

millenialfoxmillenialfoxover 9 years ago
Next chapter coming slowly but surely

I am so, so sorry Chap 6 is taking me so long.. I got swept up into a new story around Halloween and Schez and Shar got put on the back burner. I am going to be writing furiously this weekend though so hopefully I'll be back with good news for you all soon.

@Anonymous Persian girl -- I would definitely appreciate your help! Please message me directly if you're still up for it!

Thanks again for your patience - I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for so long, I know it must be frustrating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lesson learnt

Never make promises you can't keep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't pay attention to the nasty anon

We've been waiting for your next chapter. Please don't be bothered by mean comments!

I can't wait)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lol I don't think the comment is mean tbh, like Anon, I feel that the author shouldn't promise anything if she can't deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We'll be waiting

It's OK, delays happen.

Just that it was tantalising when you said the next part will be up early.

Do finish it, though. A story as good as this one can be torture for readers if left halfway.

Slow is irritating, but leaving it would be a crime...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Author has abandoned this story

TinyEmTinyEmover 9 years ago
!!

Oh more, more, more! Please! <3

Belle_MarieBelle_Marieover 9 years ago
Please?!

I know you were planning to write more, so I hope you're doing well and everything is going okay! If you happen to get a chance, an update would be SO appreciated, but I get it... Sometimes there's just not enough time in the day! :)

NightDesireNightDesireover 9 years ago
Please come back!

Please do not abandon this story! It's so fantastic and the adaptation to it is amazing! Please!!! I just want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

See, told you the author has abandoned the story, Won't be the first nor last irresponsible writer to have graced Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still waiting

Life can sometimes get in the way of writing erotica for a website lol, we have no idea what's going on in the author's life and I don't think we should immediately jump to the conclusion that the story will not be finished. Three months honestly is not that long of a wait compared to other authors who consistently put out one chapter every year, so I will still be waiting for the next chapter of what is one of the best nonconsent stories I've read.

millenialfoxmillenialfoxover 9 years ago
STILL WRITING

Hi all, to those who keep saying I've abandoned the story, please stop. I have not abandoned this story, it's just taking me longer than I had thought to get this chapter out. I know everyone here understands what it's like dealing with work and family so all I ask is you exercise a bit more patience. I got a job a lot sooner than I had thought I would in this economic climate and, while that's great news for me, it has meant that I just can't always find the time I need to write. But, again, I'd really appreciate if anons could stop saying I've abandoned the story. Thank you to all those who have offered me encouragement to continue the story. I really appreciate it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nobody wants to read your story anymore, millenialfox. Just focus on your job irl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impatient children

Fox, you do what you gotta do. We'll be hanging around when you get back. Good stories are worth the wait.

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 9 years ago

Don't you just love it when these trolly, wanky anonymous morons speak on behalf of the entire non-con reader base. But thanks to him/her I saw this update from MF and yay! I certainly want to read more and I'm so excited to find out what happens next. This is one of my absolute favourites here. Thanks so much for the update MF, congrats on your job and happy new year.

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
hi mf

If anon does not want to read your story, why is he/she taking the time to post a comment saying that no one is excited? This just goes to show you that anon does care about this story.

Anyways, I cannot wait for more Sche and the king! Keep it up. I'm curious to read more about her background and how Shahzaman will enter further the plot.

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1about 9 years ago
Dying for more

How is Chapter 6 going?

Your story has the rare quality of getting better and better with each re-read, but as more time goes by between updates the wilder and crazier my imagination gets at guessing what could be next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ths series is turning out to be quite good. I just wanted to let you know ,you're doing a fanastic job. Keep it up:)

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Life does get in the way and that is more important. But I will be patiently wait for the next chapter:)

repressed_maniacrepressed_maniacabout 9 years ago

I went through this up and down phase, feeling really uncomfortable about this story due to Shariyar's violence and abuse of Scheherazade. I would really literally cringe everytime he'd slap or hit her and I wanted to stop reading because I couldn't take how much Scheherazade was hurting. But I guess it speaks of your talent when I just couldn't take my eyes off the words and still pushed on, interested and curious for what's next. Hours later, I'm still reading (and still cringing, haha).

I am truly, truly in awe of this story. How you put such life to characters that didn't really have much background and make it make sense. You give the relationship between Scheherazade and Shariyar such complexity that it's not difficult to look forward to their development together until the end. They're hot then cold then sweet and while I'm usually all for 'come on guys just get together!' I can't even say that cause Shariyar's such a bastard, Scheherazade needs her emotional healing, and I just want them to go slow - but then you write them in these funny/intimate moments and I just kinda cry cause I wanna mush them together and see them lead a happy healthy life, like, possibly, right now.

But anyway, I am so excited to see what you've got up your sleeve. And wherever you take this story I will follow cause I'm pretty much obsessed with this story now Watch me check up on you, like, every day to see if you've updated. Hope you're doing well and hope to see the next chapter soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope you're still continuing

Thank for for writing ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If you're not gonna finish, someone else should do it for you.

Someone volunteer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Liked it from the beginning, please dont let it off, continue!!! Must continue, the story so interesting so far, wanna know what happens next T.T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

I know you are busy and writing your thesis but please!!!!! UPDATE!!! I am IN LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue!!!!!!!!!

CONTINUE OKAY?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Irony

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that those nasty anons who say the author has stopped continuing with the story have gotten it right afterall? I really don't think she's gonna be continuing this series anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm Confused!!! Promises, promises....

millenialfox writes at the beginning of this story and states:

"Also, I promise you there are no more silly career/school issues standing in the way of Chapter 6. I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it."

What happened? Why have you disappeared again? This chapter was submitted on 9-14-14...I'm writing this on 4-19-15. SEVEN MONTHS...that's a long time for "no more silly career/school issues standing in the way of Chapter 6."

The story is good, it's just really hard to wait months at a time to read another chapter. If you are not planning on finishing it, courtesy dictates that you at least tell us. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stop pressuring the author!

Why can't you guys just leave MillenialFox alone?

She will write when she feels like it , when all her other commitments are fulfilled. We should appreciate what we received for free, and wait graciously, patiently for another excellent chapter to come. Not shouting and demanding like a 3-year-old.

Just bear in mind that she sacrified her precious time to give us these wonderful stories.

millenialfoxmillenialfoxalmost 9 years ago
She's aliveeeeee

Next chapter posted. Finally.

Once again, my sincerest apologies for the delay.

Thank you to all those who have remained fans of the story in spite of the delays and to all those amazing readers who have defended me over the last few months against those who would gladly spew hate as long as they remain "anonymous". I do not deserve readers as amazing as you but I am so happy you have enjoyed the series so far. It is my sincerest hope you continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes!

Been waiting patiently and now it's paid off. Can't hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YAYYY!!

So happy your back thank you sooo much<33333

millenialfoxmillenialfoxalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 6 Posted

Hi all - Chapter 6 is published.

Thank you to all those who have sent me messages but please remember if you don't include your email I can't message you back. I have received emails with questions I would love to answer but can't because I have no contact information. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a great story. Please do finish the series soon! A good twist in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Updates?

Great Stuff!! Is there any way to know when a new chapter has been posted?

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
So, so good

I love scheherazade stories and spinoffs but this is really amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillennialfox@millennialfox
169 Followers
My name is Faye and I write sexed-up, wine-soaked, blood-drenched re-tellings of the the tales that captivated your imagination as a child.