All Comments on 'Daddy's Slut Takes Her Brother'

by Lilytoy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want to be your daddy

very hot and well written, love the ending best, your brother is a lucky man, but I think daddy has it best.. you have a creative mind, and stretch the boundary's. your such a dirty girl and I love your stories. long or short they work for me. thank you lily toy

a daddy fan

Jmfan131031Jmfan131031over 9 years ago
Very hot!!!

Very well done... As usual... Very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Same old same old

There are a million and one stories like this on lit. After a while it is simply annoying. The only thing different was you didn't bother to pretend to have a story, or emotion, or any sort of character development. That's somewhat refreshing. Daddy's slut wants as much cock as she can get. At least you're clear about it.

LilytoyLilytoyover 9 years agoAuthor
Perspective

Thank you for all comments. For the second anonymous comment i feel i should respond. I have a tendency to write my stories from the perspective of how i am feeling at the time. Sometimes i feel like being 'taken', sometimes i want sex with intimacy, love and unconditional, consentual emotion and sometimes i want to just be a slut (in fantasy only) and have unemotional, carnal pleasure. I am sorry if this story does not suit your tastes but i write how i feel at the time. But thanks for your perspective. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with Same old Same old...

It does not seem like this was written for the enjoyment of others. It comes off like something that the author wrote while they were jerking off themselves. So, it just reads as erratic, and cheesie with no real story to be seen. If writing random dirty words gets you off... more power to you. Just dont post it because it is awful.

LilytoyLilytoyover 9 years agoAuthor
Response

Thank you for your comments. Once again i write according to the mood i am in. If you dont like it that is entirely your prerogative to feel that way. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring and Shallow

Yep, it's my prerogative not to like it either. There's no characters and no story. Unless we're supposed to get all hot because "Lily" has a fantasy. Who cares? Everyone has fantasies they jerk off to; but not everyone can write a story.

Are we supposed to jump for joy because you write according to your moods? If you don't want to be judged by readers on a literature site, then turn off comments and voting. Or just start a blog.

LilytoyLilytoyover 9 years agoAuthor
Prerogative

I don't believe i asked anybody to jump for joy at my writing. I also don't expect everyone to like it. But some people do. I have the right to respond to negative and positive comments alike and i feel i do so in good nature and with an open mind. I do not condemn anybody for their views or opinions (on this site or in life), i simply ask that comments do not get personal, sarcastic and overly nasty when there is no need for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I really don't think you should be apologising I have read far worse and the people who come out with their pathetic comments should try writing themselves. Keep it up Lilytoy (haha) your doing good Thank you

LilytoyLilytoyover 9 years agoAuthor
Deleted!

Just so everyone knows, I HAVE DELETED A COMMENT! Shock! Horror! As i have mentioned before quite a few times, i am not prepared to be personally attacked by anyone, 'a very successful literotica author' or not. I accept constructive critisism, i encourage it. People may not like some of my stories and i appreciate their view. I do not accept that i should have to put up with personal attacks and abuse. You should be ashamed of yourself! But you won't be because you are too busy being stuck up your own ass, you absolute idiot!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Lily this was a window on a great afternoon--------

----------in the life of a young slut with lots to learn. Yes, I know she has been taking care of daddy and now she is ready to tran her brother to be available as needed. I only wish I were her loving gramps.

Of course, we can only guess how many (hundreds?) different cocks she will need to keep her happy as she developes her needs?

hugo_runehugo_runealmost 9 years ago

ignore the ignorant especially if they don't sign their name to any criticism.

I loved it and looking forward to part 2, his my kind of daddy and Lily is very much my kind of slut daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
any body living in Melbourne who loves to ewxpeer4iment in vaqginal feeding

please use me as your personal human dildo please use me for your pleasure ladies

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Loved the story

Wish I was the mailman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous