All Comments on 'Starlight Gleaming Ch. 07'

by TJSkywind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking Forward to More

Actually enjouying this one. Looking forward to where you take this. Hope you post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story alone worth it!

I'm skipping the sex to read the embedded sci-fi.

This story would be good enough with less sex, but it's great with it.

StangrynStangrynover 7 years ago
Confusing...

I like the story... but the author switches from referring to distances as feet, when not using his apparently fictitious rads measure at least (which is only American to my knowledge) to flashlights as electric torches, weights in stones and pharmacies as apothecaries (British). Really has no bearing on the quality of the story... but still... confusing.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

If this is set in our world I am trying to figure out the map. If Ranji's country is South America where are the other two powers located. It is a little confusing. Otherwise a wonderful story!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 1 year agoAuthor

There is a partial map on my profile page. Aesir lands are mostly western Europe; Vedan lands encompass much of the Indian subcontinent, including Ceylon. Atlantis has their island chain, and client states that cover most of the lands of the Mediterranean; back then, even the sea itself was much smaller, going from Apulia in Italy to eastern Libya to the east, and most of Greece was solid land mass; the western portion of the "sea" didn't exist, it was plains and forest and a few freshwater lakes.

Tongwe States are Australasia. Shinye Dynasty encompass ancient China and some regions to the south. The Seven Nations is an homage to the seven "civilized" tribes, and cover the eastern US to the Great River (Mississippi). The Eastern Islands are most, but not all, of the islands in the Great Inland Seas (Caribbean).

I have a standard Mercator map with the glacier fields with some regions outlined. Sadly, the original cartographer whose online name is Dutchie, did not include any river systems, nor did he include the Great Lakes or Lake Aggasiz (which had as much water as the other five lakes combined, which made it HUGE). Still, it gave me something to work from.

All the best! Be safe, be happy, and as the songs says, "love the ones you're with."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTJSkywind@TJSkywind
979 Followers
================================== STAND-ALONE TALES Shattered Dreams - Erotic Horror /Celebrity/SF story about Ripley of Aliens; non-erotic ================================== A reader, gyfurune, correctly proposed a chronology of my stories a few years ago. I will endeavor to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES