All Comments on 'My Son's Wife'

by coleman

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

This is whole lot better than those Harold Robbins novels.

rk24gamerk24gameabout 18 years ago
damn good

we all got in-laws we wanna fuck...this made me think of'em. mine is about my sis-in-law.have a looksie at it some time (one hell of w wedding night)

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Well-done.

One of my favorites. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done

write some more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So horny

The way she is undeliberately planning to be fucked is so incredibly horny.

I love the way her progression is described.

Just imagine her next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great begining...

Your off to a wonderful start, can't wait for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great how two horny old men

soon turn her in to a horny cum slut, fucking whore and she loves being used by them - no doubt she will never be satisfied by her husbands little dick so will return time and again to be filled by those two big cocks and get pregnant by them - so damned erotic

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonabout 14 years ago
Loved the Dirty Old Men Fuckin'

I'm a Dirty Old Man. And I loved the Fuckin' Story. I have had a couple of young women that I wanted to fuck. They were my ex's daughters. Damn did they look good. Both were sexy and had nice tits. Wanted to fuck them badly. One 20 and the other 16. One had a boyfriend, and the other was way too young. Oh Well, one can dream. Thanks for the dream. I loved it.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i like to read more

nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

Loved this one got me nice and hard for a long slow wank

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fertile Slut

This little whore deserves to get knocked up.

chief573chief573over 10 years ago
Need a second chapter

Kelly needs to learn to fuck only her father in law and eventually let him impregnate her.

bipalovabipalovaabout 10 years ago
My experience with this story...

Was a nice, slow pussy massage, which gave me exquisite pleasure but wasn't enough to force me to cum as I was hoping. If the story were slower and a bit more torturously teasing, it would have. I look forward to more dirty old men literature from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She will crave for more

The story is very well written and makes me incredibly horny. She will need more cock and will desperately come back to be fucked again and be used by the old men.

A next chapter is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LMFAO

Oh…fuck me..fuck me", Kelly yelled. Jim looked down at her pretty pace.

Guess she has a great rhythm going if he can watch her pretty pace

Also there was something about sticking his cock BETWEEN her ass

Have to wonder, between her ass and what

Any time I have enjoyed anal,, I slipped my cock between her ass cheeks and into a nice hot asshole

I see all the strokers just jump and praise this fucking garbage

Gave it an ace and 6 thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Father in law

Was married only 3 mos when my hubby was killed in Iraq. Father in law was a wido and a lovley man. I stayed with him for amonth and one night I walked into his bedroom and found him stroking it. Wow, it was big, nearly 9 inches. I wanted it and quickly unbuttoned my blouse. He gasped at the size of my mellons and nips. and was soon eating me. I luv my hairy dark bush and was soon sucking his throbbing rod. I wanted it and need ed it and he soon was doing me doggie style. Wow...jayne c.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spell check would help. I found the mis spelled words distracting

Keep writing. More attention to spelling and grammar and the tense of words. I found the errors distracted me from the story line and details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Also Like In-Laws

I also like in laws. I want to fuck my MIL and I also want my FIL to fuck me at the same time and have my wife watch us fuck. I am also a dirty old man but I love sex and I love my MIL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it more please

My favorite part of your stories is how you push the subject of raping the DILs but being older men u know what they really want when they say no,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Good first effort. I look forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope they both stretched you out knocked you up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work I fucked my mother-in-law when she was 55 years old she was a nice piece of meat only 5 foot toll but was well-proportioned work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I drove a truck and many times I'd spend the night at my MIL's house when I was in the area and it was break time. One night I really had to pee and didn't realize she was in the shower until I went in the bathroom. I excused myself and started to leave, but she said it was okay and to go ahead. The forward door was textured but the back one was clear. As I started to pee, she stepped back showing a sideshot of her body, and I instantly got hard. She smiled and asked if I could wash her back. I didn't remember taking my clothes off as I stepped naked into the shower behind her. She said lower as I moved down to her butt, then told me to reach around and lather her front. I spent a few minutes rubbing her 44 EE tits, before going lower. She stopped me and had me turn around so she could lather me up. She stroked my cock a couple times then said it was time to rinse. We got out and as I grabbed a towel, she dropped to her knees, sucked my dick, and swallowed. (My wife wouldn't even let me in the bathroom with her.) She led me to her bed, where I ate her pussy, before she begged me to fuck her. I didn't get much sleep that night, or any other night I stayed with her. My wife never suspected a thing until the weekend she was visiting her mom because I wasn't going to be home. She walked into her mom's house while I was fucking "mom" on the kitchen table. Mom told her she could stay, or come back in an hour. The wife said he's not that good. Mom said he's 10 times what your dad was! The divorce papers were filed that week!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So so hot! I wanted more but the two old guys weren’t up to it. Kelly the daughter in law will be the father in laws hot slut from now on. She’s not giving up 10” of thick cock. Hell no!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Read this for the 1st time. Pretty hot. I liked it. Down and dirty and plausible. Another ten inch dick but seems like all the guys in these stories have them. Idk I might get one. Not a complete necessity at 7.75” myself. I’ll ask my daughter in law if she’s good with what I’m giving her. She seems happy. She wants me to fuck her and make her husband, my son, watch. She said it would drive her crazy to humiliate him with his own father. She said I could ass fuck her, too! I like that deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous