All Comments on 'A Gift Bestowed'

by otakuinshiner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK......

Too short. You are just now building up and then stop. There's no mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok.... 2

I agree with the last post just as you were going for the MC part of the story it stops. It has possibilities but as of now it doesn't even belong in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh no

The author is building up a story. That's awful.

Seriously, though I can't wait for the continuation of the story. I really enjoyed the introduction!

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
3/5

Liked the start, just ... dont turn him into a heartless, unfeeling, power mad freak..:)

pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 9 years ago
Give the author a break!

It is a novel twist and well done, I look forward to seeing where it goes. Why not wait and see where it goes before all of the "doesn't belong here" crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intriguing

Off to a very interesting start, except you really need help with English. Suggest you find someone to review/correct your work before posting.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Nice Start

Now that he has the Gift. It will be interesting to see if he keeps it in the Family or does he frustrate his sisters and mother and use it on others. like those who could help his family so Mom does'nt have to work. and maybe put the Sisters through college.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
more of a prologue than a chapter

but you have our curiosity.

let's see where this is leading. hopefully it will be a bawdy romp with some fun for everyone. and, as others have mentioned, don't let it get negative and cruel. there is enough of that already.

how about some entertaining exploration and intrigue. please.

you have already set the stage with Jane and Meagan, just keep it fun for all of them, without becoming degrading.

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Curious

I also think you made a decent start but I live for mind control tales. As said before. please don't make him a power mad despot. A normal hormonal teenager will be fine.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
how old was Matt on his father's 13th birthday?

"Matt's father for his thirteenth birthday took him to see Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief . . "

please sir, may I have a comma?

rotflmfao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I want to say one thing!!!!!!

Yes, I've read over three hundred stories. I like the beginning of this one but where's the rest of it? What more is there? Great beginning but what else? Now, if you can't figure this out; I want MORE, period. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thumbs up

Great job, I love stories like these. I would really appreciate being able to see where this story goes

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn3636over 3 years ago

Awesome

Please continue

Anon_XAnon_Xabout 2 months ago

Minor nitpick: the goddess in question is spelled "Peitho" not "Pietho".

Source: Google & Wikipedia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous