All Comments on 'Aftermath'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago

That's HOT.......... damn good job too.......

Reiner43Reiner43over 9 years ago
Great stuff !

Nothing nicer than seeing your own semen drip out of a nice woman !

writedoctorwritedoctorover 9 years ago
Sweet

Licking good!

trikietrikieover 9 years ago
oooh yeah!

creampie heaven!

Reiner43Reiner43over 8 years ago
Love the view!

Always enjoy this look!

litereader54litereader54about 8 years ago
Nice

And I like to lick it out after I put it there.

BiTSYB00BiTSYB00over 7 years ago
YUMMY CUMMY PUSSY MMMMM SOOO YUMMY & CUMMY!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE getting to admire another hot dirty little slut's spread open ass and pussy filled and dripping with cum before I get to lick her clean and get to taste his yummy cum mixed with her tasty pussy juices!!! Spread her ass cheeks as wide as I can for the best view of her holes as I lick and eat out her pussy and ass!! So delicious!!

mitchawamitchawaabout 4 years ago
well done

I've read a number of your stories and during a search, I stumbled on your pictures. I'm not going to leave a comment on each one, because I would give them a 5. All the pictures fit the drawings, and any heterosexual male should approve of them. I like both your writing and drawings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’d love to clean you up!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I been done so many times this way. Now I know what it mean Life imitates Art. :-) LOL Its the Art that copies what been done in Life. At least looking at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not finished yet!

I'd reach down, scoop up his creamy cum and rub it all over my breasts! I'd then lick and suck my fingers clean. Yummy!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love being under a hot couple and cleaning the woman's gushing pussy of all of their spent sexual juice. Can't get closer to heaven than that. YUMMY!

Orpheum69 (redheaded always horny woman)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous