All Comments on 'The Job Pt. 06'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
terrific writingskills

DC, I like how you used this chapter to wrap up a couple of storyarcs and continued the development of the relationship between Beverly and Jayden.

The only question, that in my opinion needs to be addressed, is of Beverly's past. To help us readers better understand how her character came to this point of the storyline.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
We seem to be in the resolution stage

finding ways to tie up loose ends

Does his apartment from chapter 01 still have a guest?

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Looking forward

to the next two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm enjoying this story but...

They've been lovers for a month and are in love, and they've never done oral on one another???? WTF? It honestly would make a little more sense (yet still be kind of weird) for her to be jealous of the oh-so-exotic bathroom sex.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Jealousy

I don't understand Doug and Beverly's jealousy about Jayden and Marissa. It happened before they even met! As far as what Jayden "did to" Marissa? She jumped HIS bones!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Wow!

Jealousy is often caused by insecurities, and with the little time that Jayden and Beverly have together, they still do not have enough confidence among themselves. Trust is gained by working relationships over time.

It made me smile the name chosen for Vincent's boat ... ;-)

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
little.girl ?

guess i missed something. .. couple pages back we had a mom and 10 yr old girl who

were supposed to be killed but were rescued. Now we've got a Susan who won't talk

-- is this the girl or the mom ? Whichever, what happened to the other one?

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 5 years ago
RE: "little.girl ?"

Anon, you have missed a great deal if you don't know what happened to the Mum during the getaway. How the hell do you miss someone being shot and a child being traumatised and then comforted for the rest of the chapter? Did you even read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I tried

You know a story is just.. not great when it’s hard to get through 2 pages. I really tried giving this a shot but at this point.. not worth it.

Does no one else have any issues that were supposed to cheer for the love life of an assassin? I mean, even from the story, he’d have been fine killing that girls parents if she wasn’t added to the contract. But suddenly we feel bad because her mom was shot.. like this guy would have been happy to do if the daughter wasn’t added. Yeah, I’m good here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hit man

I couldn't think of a worse main character to sympathize with than a hitman, Then I thought Jayden could have been a Bankster doing God's work or a Central banker giving the people 1200bucks while handing their elite buddies trillions under the table.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My new reading list

Dreamcloud:

I have read everything you've posted on Literotica, up to The Job Part 7. When I finish a story, I go back to your index and start the next. Your storylines are intriguing, usually rooted in justice and altruism. Your writing style is engaging and easy to read. I like your drole sense of humor and your warm (if romantic) depictions of the sex between characters. I consider myself well read and have not put away my other reading, fiction and non, but you have added a very enjoyable component to my leisure reading. Thank you.

Dale

P.S. The only thing I have to watch myself on is not to expect my (healthy) sex life and intimate relationship with my wonderful wife to look like those in your stories.

Lol. Although you have definitely given me some ideas. Interestingly, on Literotica my wife usually prefers the more graphic and explicit stories and myself, the more romantic.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

I have really liked DreamCloud's stories, but this is not a good series.

Everything is TOO contrived and I don't like stories with 38DDDs or guys who have women falling over.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

sex in a bathroom? Our author made it sound good, but this is an erotic story and what I like to think of as 'theater of the Mind'. It's the pictures our author puts in our minds, in reality I'm not sure it woould be erotic at all. Good story and still 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Arguably the best author on this site.

It's a shame with what happened, then him becoming disenchanted.

I hope he is still writing, even if it is just for friends and family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous