All Comments on 'Mr. Basketball Ch. 09'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

would have been nice to know what happened to teagan.was she hit by a car, did she shoot herself, did she get hit by a comet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF?

Is half the story missing on purpose? You took a good story and flushed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a year without a chapter,

and you leave out that year in your story. is this a true story, you cannot talk about or write about?

too much missing here.

Zlug_QuaidZlug_Quaidover 9 years ago

I'm gonna take a guess and say she died due to complications during pregnacy but would like to know a few more details

betweenthesheetsbetweenthesheetsover 9 years agoAuthor
lets clear the air some

This story is set in the future. Chapter 8 ended with Jake and Teagan getting married. Taylor was going to be a sophomore when school started in the fall. She is a senior now. You will find out what happened to Teagan in the next chapter. I wrote this one to paint a picture of a man with everything going well in his life only to have it ripped right out from under him again. Stick with it, it gets better. Thanks for reading and comments are always welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a mess

Lost me with this chapter. Nothing but story mush and sensory overload, on top of the absent editing. The sex wasn't good and the entire chapter left me feeling dirty. So sorry for the negative feedback but the other chapters really had something going for them, if you'd spellcheck and get a proofreader. This chapter, though? Junk. Start over, please.

tim4tim4over 9 years ago
Well painted picture.

Well written, I was mouthing 'What an asshole' every time Jake would do something while drunk. Luckily he redeemed himself at the end. Mixed feelings on whether I'll like the next chapter or not, based on the comment you posted below about explaining Teagan's (presumably) death. I'm a bit soft and empathetic when it comes to someone being widowed.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 7 years ago
?teagan

I think you forgot to tell us ehat happened to Teagan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened😆

That was very little detail of Teagan's leaving whether death or leaving. Straight up, give more detail on Teagan, she was one of the main characters before that point and she deserves that treatment on a departure

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Vague much?

I thought he started drinking & then Teagan left him. Maybe she left town to have the baby. Confusing start to this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i was so confused when reading this i thought i had started a different story i had to make sure i wasnt.

Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

I can see how you inferred that Teagan was killed by a drunk driver and lost the baby/pregnancy as well? Yeah, could have been clearer but it's in there. Just have to put the clues together.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What happened??? This episode decided to crash and burn. This series has lost its clarity and direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2000 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES