All Comments on 'The Winsome Widow'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible story

I rarely comment on stories, but yours has quite moved me. Well written; by turns enigmatic and flowing - I am utterly captivated. Well done.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

While I greatly enjoy your other stories, you have taken this to the next level. Excellently done. I'm really looking forward to more like this one.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerover 9 years ago
Such a fun read

I really enjoyed this wonderfully spun and intricate story. I hope you'll keep up the fine work for many years to come.

You've even provoked my joining as a user.

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 9 years ago
Every once in awhile...

I will find a truly entertaining and beautifully written story that goes beyond just being simply like so many other stories. Guess what I am going to do now...read all of the rest of your submissions!! Excellent!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 9 years ago
You Know How Much I loved this

Sorry it took so long to get to this. I love this, and the last few pages did a remarkable job in puling it all together. It was well worth waiting for, a story rarely found on this site, so beautifully written, so well developed. I know that one day soon you will be writing serious fiction that will have the world at your feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

I've read some very good stories on this site (as well as numerous poor ones), but this is certainly the single best I can recall reading! Well written and clear while having a decidedly unexpected plot... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Genuinely well written erotica

A well thought out plot with more than enough spice. This is really praiseworthy!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
that was delightful

very powerful writing.

thank you.

and, there are so many possibilities for at least another story in the series, or even on the last Thursday of each month?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly well done seems so inadequate. Masterful comes close

Having read most, if not all, of Stephen Kings work, your opening statement threw down the gauntlet so to speak. You had me there. I had to read the entirety of your story. It had all that you promised and more. The "Literotica" aspects fully and well covered and then to deliver on your promises at the beginning left me somewhat speechless as I finished. It took some time before I could assemble my thoughts to say Thank You! I look forward to reading the rest of your entries and hope I will receive a message of some sort when your first book is published.

desertairedesertaireover 9 years ago

This story is worthy of much, much more than five stars. I regret not being able to at least bestow 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

I compliment you on a great story! It was erotic, yes, but it was also a great story that I enjoyed reading. Many erotic authors enjoy describing sex scenes and forget to craft a story. You craft a great story around a sexual idea; well done. This is the first story of yours I have read, so I will go back and read more.

Thank you

Jackodoole@hotmail.com

LuckyMMLuckyMMover 9 years ago
the possibilities Beyond the boundaries: space, time:The eternal.

Thank you so much so so very much for opening up my mind to the possibilities. The possibilities of connecting with my deceased wife in a similar way as we really had the most exotic erotic life experience together. thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stephen King should be proud!

This is the most phenomenal story on this site. Well written, insightfully erotic and a deliciously devised fantasy I will keep in mind for future use. Thank you for the mental images and for sharing your very exceptional talent. I look forward to all your writings and everything you share in the future. You left me "rode hard and put away wet"! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

Literate and well-crafted. Your eroticism was arousing while understated. I look forward to more works from you. 5 stars for you!

NaughtyIrishGirlNaughtyIrishGirlover 9 years ago
Bravo

This is EASILY one of the best stories I've read in my ten years of browsing Literotica. Creative, unique, beautifully written and intensely erotic.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
blin18

I love your use of words. the playfulness is delightful. one in particular stands out:

" I trust that you are past any earlier misgivings. Your maiden visit wasn't too unsettling, I hope?"

truly magikal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An Excellent Story

Complex melding of perspectives, and expanding the sense of timelessness, grounded in good erotica, probably the best on this site. Awesomely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Encore

Quite simply the best story I've ever read on this site.

You do realise you've not only raised the bar, you've introduced 3D into a formerly 2D world that we didn't realise was 2D till you came along.

I don't know how long you took to write this but please please please, with whipped cream and a cherry on top, can you write some more.

And thank you for sharing it here.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 9 years ago
Mr King would be proud... as would Anais Nin

Great story. The sex was scorching all the way from page 1 to the absolute end. The use of unconventional metaphors and purple prose surprisingly worked well to make an engaging, engrossing story. At no point did I feel the need to skip ahead or even skim. Everything from the anecdote to the ending worked.

5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An unexpected delight

I couldn't stop reading. The sex, the mystery and the descriptions all wound together flawlessly. You really have a talent. Like the other comments here, this is quite possibly the best story I've read here.

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
bloody...

10 stars - really!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible Writing

You should be writing for publication.

csltcsltabout 9 years ago
Delicious

One of the best!

Thank You.

eleventhsoneleventhsonabout 9 years ago
Fabulous!

This was a great story, simply great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Probably the best story I have read on literotica !

ChaosRavenChaosRavenabout 9 years ago
thank you!

Really enjoyed your style and imagery. Got captured into reading all of it once I got to the start of chapter two. -I find it hard to get through a lot of stories here because I get hung up on bad grammar and spelling mistakes, but your work was delightfully devoid of those issues. The only thing that bothered me at all was the repeated description of her pussy "steaming" and I kept thinking of it literally! (lol) Surely "burning" would have worked?? Anyway, thank you again. Deffers a fave! ;)

tallmtredtallmtredalmost 9 years ago
Captured me and wouldn't let go

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Wish there was more to it but glad that there isn't because you did such a great job developing the characters and weaving the storyline, both of which came together beautifully at the end.

Thank you.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
You will never read a better ... More Captivating encounter!!!

Read carefully! You can't imagine how one, unfamiliar person can filter into your mind and lure you into a web ... of Believing and Feeling. Seduction isn't the word for it as you awaken to a deep pounding rhythm in your breast. WOW. Pray one day you get the invitation.

BurningMonkeyBurningMonkeyover 8 years ago
Good read from one of our better writers. :)

This is my long-deferred, long-overdue commentary on this story. I’ve mulled it over, and revisited it, and mulled some more, and procrastinated, and I’ve finally arrived. I’ll leave the reasons for the long delay for the reader to ponder him/herself, and simply say I hope I’m forgiven for my tardiness.

First, I have to say I enjoyed it. It has many, many bright spots which showcase your writing talent in a wonderful way. Your use of description is unparalleled, and it gets my juices flowing, which is I suppose the entire point of erotica; hell, I had to stop after Chapter 2 to “relieve” myself, and all you were doing there was dressing up for the evening’s entertainment.

Having tendered the (much deserved!) praise, I do sadly have a few cavils with the story. One is stylistic, and the others are my old bugboo, “plausibility”. Though I’m as willing and eager as the next to suspend my disbelief in service to getting a good, rousing hard-on going, there are certain things which take me “out of the moment” when they happen.

First the stylistic cavil: The story told by the old man at the table is waaaaay too long. I’m a bridge player myself, and even I was nodding off to it. I can’t imagine how any non-bridge-player suffered through it. There is no need to give an excruciating blow-by-blow, card-by-card replay of a bridge hand. It distracts and pulls the reader away from the real action in which they’re interested to some dry, non-sexual field where they champ at the bit to get back to the “good stuff”.

If you felt you needed to extend the action above-table to give time for the action below, then a simple “Then he launched into a long explanation that no one listened to or cared about, but to which no one objected because the longer he was talking, the more opportunities there were for fondling the idol” or something similar would have sufficed. Once you’ve started the sex action, that’s what hooks the reader. Don’t steer them somewhere else to no apparent furtherance of the action.

Now to the “plausibility” problems:

First, as I said, I’m a bridge player, and I can guarantee that there is no way a full-grown woman can secrete herself under a bridge table without it being painfully apparent to the players. They’d be banging her with their knees constantly unless the table was so wide that playing bridge on it would be difficult if not impossible. In addition, there is not enough room between a player’s lap and the top of the table for a woman to fit her head for a satisfactory blowjob unless the table is set very high relative to the chair seats, which would be awkward at best. I know it's a staple of fantasies and stories, but it just isn't practicable.

Second, I find it utterly unbelievable that Riley, who has evidently successfully hidden his homosexuality for many years, would so casually blurt it out to Alex in the way that he did. I realize that blackmail was the plot device that got Riley to take Alex into the club, but still I think there must be a more believable way for Alex to discover his sexual orientation.

Third, I’ve team-carried people by their feet and shoulders, and getting even a woman as small as Alex clear of the ground is very, very difficult. Evan flipping Alex over onto her stomach by gripping the leg-spreader bar and twisting it is, quite frankly, impossible. The physics are all wrong—leverage, normal human strength, and the center of mass of the human body all militate against it. He would have had to have pulled her out straight until she was utterly clear of the bed, suspended in the air, which would have put an enormous strain on her wrists, shoulders, legs, and the headboard—not to mention on Evan! Under normal circumstances he would have been able at best to twist her legs and hips (probably painfully), but her shoulders and most of her torso would have remained face up. She would have had to help him by rolling herself the rest of the way over, which given her frame of mind at the time and the role-play nature of the encounter would have been perfectly in character for her to have done.

I’m sure these things wouldn’t bother the average reader—after all, you did win a prize with this one—and they certainly didn’t bother you, since you put them in. So maybe it’s just me. But I felt I should say something about them. The story could easily be revised to take care of these things without losing its essential character and flavor.

Now on to more praise: Kudos for attempting the exploration of the male sexual response and orgasm from the inside. As a woman, you did a very creditable job with it.

Finally, we come to a thing which gave me a problem, though it isn’t really any flaw in the story itself. I was somewhat disturbed by the “mistress of stallions” concept; all through the story Alex is constantly reminding the reader that she loves Evan and only really wants him back, yet when the opportunity presents itself to acquire a stable of anonymous fuck-studs she doesn’t even hesitate. I’m not sure that sits well with me; either you want only one man, or you want many—you can’t have it both ways. And at the end when she inherits the house and the idol, she tells Evan she has some good news; I just wonder how HE feels about it. Maybe he’s okay with it, maybe not, but I know as a man I would have my own inner conflict. Sure, it means he gets to keep having extraordinarily superior sex with Alex, but it also means she’s going to be fucking all the other guys at the table in turns.

But then, that’s why Ben & Jerry’s has dozens of flavors of ice cream, isn’t it?

In sum, you are a great writer and this is a great story, even if it did have some rough patches for me. Keep up the great work. I have every confidence we’ll be seeing your name listed among the authors on sale on Amazon someday. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't put it down

I'm sure you've heard someone say that about a Book - "I couldn't put it down." That happened to me reading this story. I started out to kill a few minutes and ended up reading all 7 pages.

Thank you. Nothing else - just Thank You for an excellent time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Story Is A Spell

You can tap into its power.

Loving is the Law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mindless drivel ! 1* !!

Nuf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Creative; Imaginative; well written and well crafted

An entertaining and erotic read.

sparkle8sparkle8over 7 years ago
Awesome

I'm speechless, so that's about all I can say: Awesome

blueayesaccordblueayesaccordover 7 years ago
Briliant fantasy!

A great story idea very well executed.

csltcsltover 7 years ago
Another great story from blin18

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Wow, you can really write! Imaginative, original, entertaining, arousing- what a treat. So rare to find all those qualities here, or anywhere. Please give us another soon ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.blin?

As I am sure you know, "blin" is Russian slang for "penis." "18" must be "centimeters." So your name, "blin18," can be translated into English and inches as "Cock07."

fastbreakplayerfastbreakplayerover 7 years ago
Well done

Congratulations. I really enjoyed the story.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Dont care

I dont care what you call yourself, YOU'RE BRILLIANT! ! 5 OUT OF 5, sooooo happy to have found your tales. Mwhaaaaaaa

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
True Chalky

I agree that this young lady is an exceptionally creative and competent author. Sadly, we haven't heard from her on the Literotica site for almost a year.

Anything in the pipeline, Belinda?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolute Best

By all measurements, the very best tale I have encountered on this site. At once it is clever, creative, humorous, and intensely erotic. Truly, a premier example of the genre. I thank you for the experience!

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 7 years ago
Cool

Great stuff Aussie, terrific story told captivilatingly (you know what I mean). Come on young lady, out from under that table an write us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We Want More

The title says it all. Really great story.

FmypcktFmypcktabout 7 years ago
Wow!

This story had everything... and with an uncommonly artful allure. Thank you, Blin, for a wonderful excursion into your/our fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A page turner!

Thanks for the great read. Sometimes a person is so sexy and beautiful they are referred to as "a head Turner."

This story is " a page Turner!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

I freaking loved it! Great stuff! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot!

Well written and a great turn-on. Loved your detailed descriptions of the various sexual acts. Had to cum several times while reading... ;)

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Unexpected, intriguing, and very, very good. Thank you!

JohnSpanglerJohnSpanglerover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Layers upon layers of double entendres - the Winsome Widow, indeed! Craft telling and erotica brought together in a sensuous blend. It isn't until the ending that the foreshadowing of "curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her back" becomes clear. Thank you for sharing your creativity with others; I've been visiting Lit for quite some time (not nearly as long as Johanssen had the Widow) but am delighted to find a gem such as this one! Perhaps, one or two more reads with (no doubt) a similar smile played across the lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wow! Im pretty sure that was the best thing I’ve read here. Great job! I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best.

A well crafted story

Character development and yes a truly sexy story. Well done

InerpantsInerpantsover 4 years ago
First time

My first experience of your writing. I thought it excellent. Will now work my way through all your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

I really loved Stephen King's story and have enjoyed your twist on it. Thank you for sharing this with us!

yanchiyanchiover 3 years ago

I really like this story, and I translated it to my native language so I can share it with my friends. Very impressive work, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you, your story was wonderful. I'm an old guy and I found the pace to be in conducive to getting myself off but it was still magical. I hung on every word, wishing the best for our protagonist. Please make more.

KuanyangKuanyangabout 1 year ago

This was a wonderful tale, and I truly felt the mysticism and surprise that went with the tale of the origins of the Winsome Widow gentleman's club. I'm sorry that Alex didn't attend more of the meetings thereafter, though I suppose with the ending that is set up.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! A real story that happens to be HOT! Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous