All Comments on '2035 - The Year of Male Chastity Pt. 02'

by Longjohnsilver30

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Imbalances

Both sex should be chastize- babies borne from tubes.This story is lopsided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Easy 1*

Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To be continued...?

Don't!!! A waste of good bandwidth.

For your next story......get an editor!! This must be teenager day!! 1*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Still a sci/fic story...

Still a sci/fic story...Why the change in category? Still a bad story. Why? Simple: he was her best friend since childhood...If she does this to her best friend, what will she do to her enemies? that's because of all this, that the story still is a sci/fic. he said she dated a lot of pigs in the past...and what was he? less than a pig for her...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Category Confusion

People, people, people. It shouldn't be this confusing to select the proper category for your story. And if the admins would take a little time to review these stories and place them where they belong, this wouldn't be an issue.

Just about every story on this site includes some overlap between categories. There are stories about orgies that involve lesbian sex, interracial sex, BDSM, non-con, etc.. And if any story involves a wife, people seem to think it belongs in Loving Wives.

It is really this simple: what is the overall, predominant theme of the story? Once you've determined that, THAT is where the story belongs.

If a story involves a husband and wife, but the predominant theme is science fiction (futuristic robots, aliens, space travel, alternate universes, etc.), then it should be placed in SciFi.

If a story involves a husband and wife, and the husband's big turn-on is sucking his wife's lover's cock and slurping his cum, the story belongs in Gay Male or Fetish.

If a story is like this one, where the main theme is a Dom/sub relationship between husband and wife, the story belongs in BDSM.

And finally, if a story includes a husband and wife, and the main theme of the story is the husband's revenge against his cheating wife, their messy relationship issues, couple's counseling session, details about their divorce, or hubby's murderous rampage to "get even" with wifey, then that story belongs in Non-Erotic.

That would leave the Loving Wives category for stories about extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing -- which is exactly what it's supposed to be.

If we all just stuck to that simple rule, we'd all get along so well, wouldn't we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

Nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh please. Never continue.

If you do, get an editor because this was awful. And post this drivel in Sci/Fi so no one needs to read it. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Nuff said. Put this in the trash bin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not a fall bad start. Though I feel this is a bit more of a fetish story than L.W.

Cheers.

Do not be deterred from the comments and low votes.

Any story with a self reliant and/or dominant woman with her more "submissive" husband/boyfriend gets "1 bombed" and bad comment spammed.

And god forbid you advertise it in the title or description.

One would think that if you do not like what the story is about which you can clearly tell most of the time from the title and/or the description and even the tags, you would not read it.

And they don't, some have posted typical BTB "burn the bitch" stories with fake title and description and they also get the same treatment.

With comments professing their hate for the "weak" husband when in fact the story has him as the ultimate macho and tosses her to the curb and gets everything in the divorce and has other women all linedup waiting for him.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
the sequel

2037 - The Year Marriage Died

So many of you keep forgetting the basic human drive that can be summed up in one simple question "What's in it for ME?".

What do I get out of this?

Respect?

Steady sex?

If not then why marry?

Okay, maybe if she is rich and signs a prenup guaranteeing me half as long as I don't cheat or even more if she cheats - put up with it a few years then dump her and move out of the country with all that money.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Stupidprogressive and feminist drivel

Dont care for it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ha how stupid can it get?

She did not marry for love or friendship. Dump her ass in the hood, let the brothers deal her and move on. Live with for even a year would be too long let alone the normal 7 years to get any money from her.

Nope drop, kick and run.

Longjohnsilver30Longjohnsilver30over 9 years agoAuthor

My goodness. Thanks for all the feedback even if most of it was negative. It's fantasy guys. I labelled the first story sci/fi & got scolded for that & now I'm getting given out for putting it here.

To all the constructive comments, I'll take them in board. To the others, I suggest you ignore the rest of the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Longjohn

Why not post in Fetish?Less negativity and it seems to me you would be reaching the people who enjoy this type of story.Your call but your going to keep being hammered in LW`s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong place to post this garbage

This would be better received in the Fetish or BDSM category; as it deals with cock-cages and similar devices that could potentially harm ones body.

She is not a Loving Wife, not even a wife by a decent definition; doesn't seem like she brings ANYTHING to the marriage. Seems more like an abusive, man hating bitch.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
the next chapter

2039 - The Year of Female Chastity

The societal backlash from the blatant female cheating and cock cages became so great that the only way a woman could get a man to marry was to agree to wear a chastity belt.

Good for the gander?

Good for the goose.

(We won't mention the sharp rise in interest in lock-picking)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good addition!

I gave last ch 3, this one 4 stars. Don't be discouraged by the haters. Why do they keep reading chastity stories?!!! Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can do what you want,.....

......but I would suggest keeping your story's episodes in the same major category.

Changing categories because the chapter (part or episode, as you prefer) is not a perfect fit for the original major theme, creates confusion and misunderstanding.....for some.

Again, your call, I think you understand my preference.

I went back and found your part 1 and two paragraphs in, dropped the effort, because the story was so ludicrous, I couldn't continue.

No comment on style or technicals, as it would not bear the invenstment in reading misery.

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

I sure do hope that it's going to be continued!

I'm loving the start of this series, but put him in a real belt like a Neosteel or Lori's tube!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next Chapter

This story is excellent!!! Please continue making more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a joke.

Did you know he can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage? So it's just a toy. And I assume they have locksmiths in 2035. He goes to see one, they make him a dozen keys and he removes the cage every time and all the time he wants to. The dumb bitch will never know the difference. And if she does find out? What's she going to do? Divorce him? Good for him. She slaps him and he beats the snot out of her. But like all these fantasy stories what's always going to happen is that all the men will go to one place and rule themselves. Women will be allowed only for breeding purposes. Again, what are the women going to do? Beat all the men up? Don't make me laugh. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

subfacesubfacealmost 3 years ago

Good edging story so far.

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

Mmmm !

Yes we'll worship that ass, quick shot and I both love jelly, because jam don't shake like that.

Is it the end of the week yet.

"(!)"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous