All Comments on 'How it Began'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super

Excellent! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad you're back!

This felt like a good start to a new series! I enjoyed the start of "Road Trip" but it got into awkward territory with Gayle and her husband - after tying the men's cocks together with ribbons and then the guys cumming on each other, there was nowhere good left to go with that story. But the start was hot!

So is this going to remain a Sub/Dom and fetish tale or is it headed into uncomfortable weirdness?

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 9 years ago
Thought provoking

This story brought back memories of a song first recorded in 1966, by the group The Outsiders, titled "Bend Me, Shape Me (any way you want me)". In jlltec's story, El took control of John, and started shaping his future. We are products of our experiences, so I am now wondering if Carol Dexheimer, my first full sexual experience, could have guided me in a similar way. Had she been more dominant, I think so.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Hope to see more. This is just the rite amount if twisted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whew!

I should be so lucky to find someone like El!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If

That was a lovely story. If mothers were to teach their daughters, if knowledgeable father's were to encourage their children, if daughters were to teach their younger siblings, if young ladies were brought up with this idea, this knowledge. Sigh.

A male will do just about anything to 'get with' a real life naked girl / woman. If he were guided by a knowing woman like this it would lay the ground work for a more compliant male lover. One who's interest in pleasing women becomes paramount.

Keep us happy and we won't have to torture you so much.

Unless we get a charge out of doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But too rushed. Particularly the sex. Needs much more in the way of details. Step-by-step details.

You wrote: ""She put her hand underneath my penis, prying it from my stomach, laid her head on my chest and slid her mouth onto me. And I came." Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not by a long shot.

She climbed on the bed, straddled my hips and impaled herself on my still hard cock.

Needs much more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay/teasing before just about cumming. She couldn't have taken his cock in her hand and played with it? She couldn't have been amazed that he was still pretty hard? She couldn't have tried to make his cock even harder?

Why not?

You need an editor/proofreader. You wrote: "Stand up and take off all of your cloths." You ment CLOTHES, not CLOTHS.

Four stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anonymous: You also need an editor/proofreader. You wrote: "You ment CLOTHES, not CLOTHS."

You meant, MEANT, not MENT.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I was always weak and wished I was not born with a penis. I married a Dom. Woman led me from the moment met. The first time we swapped I was allowed to run my penis along both women's wet cum filled vaginas after my best friend had my wife and his wife. I loved those 3 and thanked them often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous