All Comments on 'What Kevin Did Last Summer'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please.

I'd like to see where this goes, as long as Kevin doesn't end up a stain against a wall. As with your other submissions, great story, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue Please!!!

Your work is always great and you have a gift of a natural storyteller. I would like to see Kevin in more adventures and find out what happens to him later. Thanks for the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant, as always.

Enjoyable, unpredictable and more-ish.

ZhousterZhousterover 9 years ago
Well now we need a sequel so you can develop Lois' character some more!

I like these softer characters like Lois and Nicole, can't wait to see them back again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with Zhouster

definitely merits a sequel, pretty please with chocolate syrup dribbled all over? ;)

DM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How do we know this isn't Nicole? I know it doesn't quite fit what we've seen before, but Madame never gives her first name. Will this be one of those enigmatic mysteries we will debate for a bit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Woo!

Yay, a succubus story in which the main guy DOESNT DIE. I prefer that kind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Consistently Entertaining

I love the succubus stories by manyeyedhydra. Would love to see a sequel. An excellent story with Kevin not dying in the end. A nice twist that Kevin survives. Please write more stories including a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Time I`ve read you ~

FANTASTIC tale , a real page turner . Going to check your other stories right now ! Thank you .

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 9 years ago
Well Done!

Well done M E - very enjoyable! :)

Your (blog) idea of teaming Madam Voluptula up with Nicole is definitely attractive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME!

Excellent, just enough to make Madam Voluptula mysterious

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another job well done

u're writing skills just seem to kep improving! What I love about your writing is not knowing who will die and who will live, to always keep us guessing.

A nice touch with Lois, if you ever bring Kevin back it will be interesting to see how they get along. You have another little gem here. I'm awarebyou don't write about romance, but between Lois and Kevin there's an opportunity.

Looking forward to Phil's and Jackson's adventures,and a dash of Carny also ;) thank you for another tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story, but...

...not a good Halloween story. It was a good read, but I think one of your usual "poor bloke notices he's on the wrong end of the food chain" would have been more fitting for that holiday (the thugs in this story seem like they would have been a good opportunity, for example).

Anyway, good luck.

PerentiePerentieover 9 years ago
Not all that scary but for me that's a good thing

While I certainly prefer romance in my monster girl-gives-man-best-sex-of-his-life stories, I can't ignore this is some happier fare from M.E. Hydra. A solid 5 stars.

"Come inside, said the succubus to her squeeze toy," is also now one of my favorite lines from a succubus EVER. It works on so many levels, both affectionate and dominating.

I know it may not be a story in the spirit of scary Halloween stuff, but I'm not complaining.

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Complete Story, As-Is

I don't think this story is missing anything, and it gets at the most essential part of horror; it's not "Holy carp, she's a monster!" it's "Holy crap, she's a monster and I'm a defenseless human!" I really liked the oblique way you referenced the fantastical elements, even having him consciously ignore things he saw. Well written and much more interesting than typical succubus stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you deserve the award

morale of the story, don't be a bully lol

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Meet the boss

I think it's almost expected that you will churn out a serious contender for every Halloween contest. This story did not disappoint, up to your usually succubi standards. I spent the latter half of the story wondering if poor Kevin would also end up like the poor gangsters. In the end, I'm glad he got to walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing as always

A succubus who is (quite) nice. Love it...as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Put a new meaning to "the devil is in the details"

Always a 5+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you my dear sir have given a new meaning to the word awesome......your stories just keep getting better and better

d3vi0nd3vi0nover 9 years ago
perfect in every way

Thx for another brilliant story. Would love to see this develop into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome as always

I'm sure you will do very well in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was just okay.

The long winded wait got a little boring. The story was written well, but not up to the usual erotic horror story. Changing a few words and the story would have been simply a first timers bungling at a brothel. Sorry but it fell short of the usually great stories. What would have turned it around would have been him looking in the bags and then being drained for his foolishness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMFG

This was absolutely, positively, the most erotic story I have read! It was so emersive, I wish I was there. I wouldn't have minded the body bags, as those thugs deserved it. And the devilish parts of her body might have made her even sexier! I would have commented on her sexy tail, saying she doesn't need to hide that from me. As long as she didn't kill me and my family, she could kill anyone and everyone she wanted to. Who know's, maybe killing makes he younger and hotter. Congrats again on the most epic of all sex stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whatr Kevin did

Not bad. Well written from a technical point of view, but it seems incomplete. It reads more like the first chapter of a larger story. When I finished it I more or less went .'And then what? Where 's the rest of it.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
..??

Incomplete. Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two thumbs up

I have always enjoyed your stories. It seems like I've been reading them for years, you ought to publish a book!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Simply

an amazing piece of horror. ******

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always a pleasure

Your stories are always well done. I know when I see your name I'm going to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know this was written long ago but mmm, I liked it! I really was hoping there was more. I was hoping for something to start between Lois and Kevin and be long lasting.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover0112 months ago

Like many of the other commenters, I wish this story had been continued. Unlike some who wished the continuation would involve a developing relationship between Kevin and Lois, I would love to have seen a relationship develop between Kevin and Madam Voluptula. I'm not sure exactly where that could go, but perhaps Kevin becomes a special favorite, and then...

Oh well. Obviously the author had no interest in further developing this story, and that's alright too. I really can't say this was not a complete story as is, or that we were left hanging. I just wish there were more. But don't we all wish a story we really like would, somehow, never end.

And I really did like this story. Well written, engaging, the sex scenes were nice, but not overdone and there was, otherwise, a bit of a story. And I enjoy a story where, if it is merited, the succubus is quite capable of meting out justice and the ultimate punishment, and yet she CAN get what she needs without destroying every male she encounters.

Well done!

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99993 days ago

This was a really lovely and sweet story.

Personally I loved a gentle and cruel take on succubus, different sides shown for different people which is how it should be normally I believe rather than another story where succubus sucked soul out of guy, that's too off putting 😨

I really loved interactions between mc and madam. Honestly I could even see a budding romance between Lois and Kevin of story was continued 🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous