All Comments on 'Shit Happens'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Is that a tongue sticking thru your cheek?

LOLOLOLOL...what did he expect with no prep....lolololol!!!!!!!!!!!

erotica881988erotica881988over 9 years ago
very nice!!!

funny and sexy and different.

a good read , well done good story telling with vivid descriptions making me see and feel the story . thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Completely idiotic

But the good news? After reading a few of your stories I finally realized you aren't going to get any better and I don't have to waste any more time reading the complete and utter drivel you write. This story, like many of your others was terrible. Badly conceived, poorly written with truly horrible dialogue. I'm not sure even a great editor could save you.

erotica881988erotica881988over 9 years ago
why is it?

that all negative comments are written by Anonymous?

who is he/she and why does he/she hate everything with such passion?

A true opinion wouldn't be so mean spirited and insulting.

Also would perhaps leave some constructive criticism not just spew insults.

Then maybe you could show some balls and show your name.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Read****

Fun story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"he stared in complete aplomb at his shriveling cock"

You probably didn't understand that "aplomb" means, "complete and confident composure or self-assurance." That's when I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good poo story!

Loved your story. Love butts, cheeks, cracks, and especially the butt hole. It's the most sensual part of the body. Love the smells, the softness and the tastes.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I laughed out loud

Great ending. I have rarely laughed as hard. I see the players in my head from my group of friends and know a few of each. Thanks for a pleasurable tale that I waited nearly 6 years to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...