All Comments on 'Mom's a Gangbang Cum Bucket'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Always awesome!

You write the best stories!

stewartwenstewartwenover 9 years ago

Another very good story SSS. This is definitly the winner!!!!

S

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Thanks a lot

I read this in a waiting room now I need to find a way to hide this hardon. 5 stars.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
good story

I especially liked the phone call with sis while she was being ass fucked. maybe the phone never hung up and sis heard the whole thing!

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
great story

Mom was great. Now you need to add your sister and Mom for a threesome

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 9 years ago
Typically Great SSL Story

Great, as usual. SSL has a nack to combine the erotic and kinky together in great stories. Keep up the great work!

JentvcdJentvcdover 9 years ago
Really a Hot Story !!!

Really hot story well thought out and written very well,would love to be in mom's place my self for sure.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
I want to see revenge

Hot story. But the Team Captain is a misogynist dick. It's hard to cheer for him. I would like to see Beverly get revenge, by putting him in a situation similar to the one where he used his mother. I want to see him helpless, getting used by a crew of women. I would especially love it, if that involved him get pegged by his sister, Clarissa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * * *

Hockey boy fucks mom's stinky asshole!

bucco40bucco40over 9 years ago
Lots of potential

This is a good quick story. There is a lot of potential here for many more chapters. I hope you will explore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yum!

Time for gloryhole partieS.

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
great story

loved it...hope it wins...

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 9 years ago

SSL I'm a fan of your work and normally enjoy most of it. But this, you can do better than this. It seems like when it comes to the contest you decide to go with quantity over quality. This is what I would expect from a first time or newer author here who with a bit of polish and be a good author, but not something from one of the best authors on the whole sight.

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Strong voice for unlikable narrator

I like Incest/Taboo and Non-Con, not to mention flawed characters, so I've been trying to figure out why I wanted a piano to drop on you main character so much from the first paragraph of your story through the last. If your aim was to capture the voice of the ultimate repellant douchebag, you absolutely did and it was very effective and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

Obviously not everyone's cup of tea, but I love stories where you have a believable alpha male dominating the women around him. This is one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We're these comments written by your buddies ?

This was just another mum gets screwed by son at a gangbang story, the type of story I like BUT this has no original elements and isn't even well written! Sorry not much positive to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two Losers

This is a story about two losers -- a degenerate mom, and an equally degenerate and unsympathetic son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this great story

If you don't like it u don't like great erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

Horseshit...

The son should beat the living shit out of that kid, bad enough to end his hockey playing days...

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 9 years ago
Whoa....all the anger against the slutty mom?

If you were a slutty mom, maybe you would understand the lady/mom involved. I have been a slut for my Husband ....and son for years, I love it, she will too. Who are you to condemn? You read the story, you masturbated to the story.........and you say she is a slut? LOL Get over it and be honest for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOMMIE slut delivers hot and insatiable sex for all cummers.

Making her son jealous by fucking his friends was so naughty. Mommy slut so needy for yummy hot cum . Deeply in her tight ass, sweet wet cunt, and gooey slick spermy dripping dorn her "FUCK ME" MOUTH. EVENTUALLY ENDING UP GETTING FUCK GOOD BY YOUNG LESBIANS WITH STRAP ON COCKS !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Role Play...

A milf at the party..... and the guys talk about how they'd like to F their mothers and start calling her mom, and she kind of has to talk dirty to her kid. You'd love for your son to fuck you don't you. You know he's been whacking off thinking about you huh mom? Say it mom, tell me how much you'd like me, him, us, to fuck you....them not knowing it was his mom all the while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Vacation role play

This happened to my mom and aunt at vacation resort on their holidays.they were on the nude beach when group of guys came up to them and started talking to them said something to them they got up started walking back to the room.I was told this nude resort was free to let anyone fucked each other.once they got to the room I walked in where both were getting fucked.taking on three guys each and herd both my mom and aunt scream real loud.both were being triple penetrated by the guys I told the guys their not fixed told guys take condoms off which they did and shoved clocks back in their holes.both of them called me bastard and told the don't Cum in us they said too late they started Cummings in them.they up and left then I said looks like you 2 sisters are real sluts now.told them both spread your legs and jumped on my aunt shove my cocktail in her cunt and fucked her hard shot my Cum in her then got off her I was still hard my mom tried to get up but I pushed on her back shoved my cocktail in her too and unloaded my Cum in her too.told them time to go back to the beach and both of you are going to let that Cum leaking out your cunt and ass keep your legs spread show that supermarket leaking out.I looked on the beach where there were different woman getting fucked.there were guys coming up to my aunt and mom get on top of them and fucked them bareback.once we got back home they found out that both were pregnant and my aunt came over talked to my mom that my marriage is over now mom said you can move in with us.they both started showing their pregnancy and I walked in said to both of them how the 2 sluts doing they got mad at me and said this is your fault.told how could it be mine just I told the guys to fucked you bareback.they said your bastard told them you should of had your tunes tied and oh I am ready for fucking both of you.we do end up having a fucked session both of them and it has been really nice getting to fucked both mom and my aunt.

MrYowmanMrYowmanalmost 7 years ago
Cutter's three favors

I would like to see another related story about Cutter's three favors. Maybe they involve more action with the mom or the mom and the son also. It might be interesting to see how the mom react's to her son's requests to be pimped out as a payment on the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My single mum, aged 45, asked me to go on a cruise with her. tall, still a good looker, we had been down to the beach but on Friday night she wanted to go to the dance party. so I took her, she looked great in a short apricot colored dress, pantyhose, looked better than some of the younger ones. I was dancing with her when 2 guys about my age joined us. When the music stopped, we stood over against a wall, one of the guys asked if she wanted a drink, she nodded. When she was drinking it, the guy who bought it said, join us, what, we are going to bang her, I added 2 hippies to her drink. I watched as he went over and lifted her dress, showing off her ass as he pushed his hand between her leg. The other guy said something to her and she nodded and they left, he beckoned me to go with them. Mum took them back to our room, no sooner had they entered, when one guy lay her on the bed, lifted her legs and pulled off her pantyhose. The other guy had stripped and knelt pushing his cock at her face. My mum took it as the other guy who I must say had quite a large cock, lifted her legs and pushed into her saying she wants it in her cunt as I watched my mother take all of his cock. He wasn't gentle as he really slammed into her but mum stopped sucking and I heard her say oh that's good, fuck me as the guy pushed his cock back into her mouth. Look at this old slut, they really like it as he hammered into her, he looked at me, well, do you want a go and he pulled out, her pussy open. I undressed, I was unashamedly hard, her legs were still wide open and I mounted her, her pussy wet, fucking her as the guy in her mouth said take it slut and held her head as he shot his cum into her, that's it swallow it bitch and she did. Let me back at her and the guy with the big cock pushed into her mouth, that's it and I watched as he held her head hard against him, hearing her gag as he too shot into her, she gagged but took it as I lost control and shot into my mothers pussy. The 2 guys then dressed, lets go and get some young slut, shes all yours. She rolled over, on her knees, don't go, please fuck me, I was still hard so I pushed back into her, slowly fucking her. I watched as she reached back and fingered her anus then pushed the tip inside as I fucked her.Anal, I had only done it twice, most girls were reluctant, but I really enjoyed the tightness and the thought of it. I pulled back, moved my cock up, she lifted her finger and I pressed forward, slowly sinking into her tight, warm hole. what a great ass, she seemed to like it, yelling make me cum, fuck my ass, come on Mike, give it to me, Mike, that's me, she knew, so I held her hips and pounded her ass until she shook, her insides gripping me and my second load of cum entered her. For the rest of the week, I was in her ass everyday,along with a couple of other guys she picked up. I am married now, but you know what, my mum is in her 60s and she still kneels for me, submitting her ass to be fucked.

SonForBBWSonForBBWover 6 years ago
Still amazing

I come back to this story over and over again and it never loses its appeal. So hot.

JSipesJSipesalmost 6 years ago
Cutter’s Favors

I don’t know this kid’s name, but his sister is named Clarissa and she sounds hot. I want one of Cutter’s favors to be that he gets setup by Clarissa’s brother to fuck Her. Another favor should be that Cutter’s mother be gangbanged. The third favor should be a three between Cutter, Clarissa and her brother. Just a suggestion, but you have the skill to make it really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unforgiveable

A buddy knowingly brings my mom to a team gangbang? That's not a buddy, that's a dead man walking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope end up being knocked up after her gangbang my friends and I took each mom from are group gangbanged them we put two to three cocks in their cunt hear them screamwe unload sametime in themso they wouldn't know who kid was in them there was one friend mom had double e chest hairy cunt we gangbanged her every weekend from Friday night to sunday afternoon fill her up with alot cum in her cunt ass and down her throat she end up being knocked up by us 4 times had each kid too

Gladys54Gladys54over 3 years ago

Wish I'd read this before ... so horny ! I do hope she's not on the pill, especially with the black guy ...

bpanther777bpanther777over 3 years ago
Hilarious!!!

Good Story. Really like the fact he was balls deep before he realized it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

That was great.

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomabout 3 years ago

Hey Danny! Look at your mom being choked in the middle of the same room I fucked you up the ass for 3 hours straight!

I loved the way your mom cries as we take turns . I enjoy her tears

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

I didn't like the rookie's arrogance, RE- knowing it was the alpha male's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it mom got fucked in gangbang every left deposit in her.i remember took my aunt on vacation nudist resort told clothes had to come off we arrived at resort in lobby aunt looked at me walked up to her started opening her dress she totally nude 35 yrs of age double d tits extra large dark brown nipples plus hairy cunt once she was then me couple guys brought lounge chair so this way wanted fuck my aunt before they I pushed her on her back got on top shoved hard hard she yelled everyone saw fucked her hard cum inside her then once pulled out every guy took turns fucking her mostly black guys one said woman one fine piece meat to fuck and once everyone finished in her she was leaking got ride to are room once inside said to her how feel to be wanted every guy fucking desposite in you.she got up walked over to me said when next session they forgot fuck my ass I said I have you taking on 30 guys all black guys and really hung guys she hugged me and said be good breeding have black kid in me she said told her might be carrying mine in you the incest family but she still let every guy cum in her 9 months later out pops black kid my uncle divorce her still to this day she only lets black guys fuck her end up getting knocked by them now has 6 black kids and one white kid which is mine she told me she moving in group black guys just fuck her last time talked to she was their sperm bank and last time I saw her she had got alot heavier looked at her ask so how slut doing she turned said this slut doing fine and said going to be gangbang creampie for u tube video it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I do not know about this one. Although it was too late for the son to protect his mother, I do not know how a son could perform in this situation. Although he can understand his mother's position( she wants sex), he should have been able to support her more. However, he appears to have no respect for women in general so I doubt he would treat his mother any different than he would his past women in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope your got knocked up couple of times doing alot of gangbanges

mugglensumugglensuover 1 year ago

Messed up. Psychotic. GET SOME PSYCHIATRIC HELP, AUTHOR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mum's got the best pussy I love watching her naked getting fucked hard and hearing her pussy make the biggest wet sounds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every mom should let her son or sons fuck her let them knock her up if she even does gangbang or bachelor parties let guys unload their sperm in you take chance being knocked up

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

354. Glad it was short and no history of how she managed to get into the gangbang.

Durken82Durken82about 1 year ago

We need a sequel with more sex and he needs to fuck his sister wearing either the schoolgirl outfit too or just her thigh highs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

hot college boy fantasy. We had a milf tradition as college but realistically we had to pay milf prostitutes because milfs love men that are their age and not boys still at school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50649 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...