All Comments on 'A Son Finds His Naughty Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still

Lay and lie. Get a dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please provide update on Mom's past lovers...

Did Mark castrate, torture and maim the scumbags that ruined his family's name? I would begin by pouring gasoline on Pete's peter and setting it on fire. As for the pizza delivery boy...make him "one with the oven".

Great story.....keep up the good work. Would be interested to read what the dad knows...lol..I bet he already knows that his wife is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
**

Get it right. I think he is supine on his bed, not prone. Prone means stomach down, back up. Supine (rhymes with spine) means he is on his back, stomach up.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Awesome story - loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more chapters this is great 5 stars

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
qualitywheat has some real gems amongst his submissions

but a lot of them are stinkers. This is one of the stinkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Like so many other young men finding that their mother is a sexual adultress awakens him to the reality that his hard cock can satisfy his mother and that there is nothing better than fondling his mothers soft body and stuffing her horney pussy with his hard cock. Nothing is hotter than reading about a mother spreading her thighs for her son as he takes his fathers place. All son's should be able to lay on top of their mother and piston their cock into their willing mothers vagina. The ultimate sexual high would be to feel your mothers unprotected vagina spasm as you grunt your relese into her belly, hear your mother orgasm as your seed is released into her to search for her egg.

With luck you could be rubbing her pregnant belly while releasing more seed into her belly 6 months after the start of the incestuous love affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another excellent story from QW

And a great story elicits great comments. I love the comment from the reader who wrote "nice." The world would indeed be a much happier place if all families understood that at a certain point the naked son of the family has to right to climb on top of his mother's naked body. Not necessarily to take his father's place but to get a son's rightful access to that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. Look, a mother loves her husband but she loves her boy just as much. She knows that the boy's got to exercise his young cock and unload his hot young balls like all the time. A truly caring mother spreads her thighs and welcomes her boy up where he last was some 18 or so years before. With his hard young cock way up inside her, her heart melts as her son shows his gratitude by his sweet words, "oh, mom! oh mommy!" And by the energy and strength with which he fucks the living shit out of her. The torrent of warm creamy semen her boy shoots up her is a precious gift that a loving mother cherishes. She realizes the truth of the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground," and she smiles a contented and happy smile as her boy keeps making great big puddles in his personal playground.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Good story....but...

I can only give it three stars ONLY because of the many grammar and punctuation errors. It is an erotic tale, but when one has to stop and figure out what you are really saying in a badly written sentence, it slows the reader down. Please take a course in grammar and punctuation. If it had been better grammatically, I wouldn't hesitate to give it 5 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to honeylicker...

the story has a good plot, there is no need to bash the author over the grammar, sheesh, this is entertainment. this website is for the stories, not summer school for English teachers bashing students. If you didn't like the story, stop reading it, and find another one more akin to your grammar sensitivities!!!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Agree with Honeylicker

Your comments are spot on, but unfortunately our so called negative feed backs brings out the wrath of other readers. Simple suggestions like doing a spelling check or better still getting an editor will only help your beloved author in two ways. Firstly, the writer would get a more positive comments and a higher vote for there story which I assume is their aim and secondly it would give us the reader a much more enjoyable story to read.. but there again for some people you only have to say the word fuck or cum and it's an instant 5 star story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cum dump slut doesnt deserve son. typical ending for a prick writer

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
😱

Nothing but a whore!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous