All Comments on 'Kinky Kris Ch. 01'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good psychological background

I thought the slow evolution from "good Christian boy" to a likely bisexual man questioning where to go with his life was well done.

Too many of these stories go from "Hi" to night-long multiple orgasms in about one paragraph. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really liked it, but....

.....slamming the door so quickly as you did with the ending was not good. Such a great build up, fantastic in-depth background characterization, and plot possibilities that could go almost anywhere had me hooked. Then: BAM! Turn off the lights! We're closed! Go home!

No real clue what you will have in the next installment; and I will read it with high hopes; but I think you should probably have included it with this one. I love reading a good series, but multiple, less-than-a-full-page short chapters, dribbled out, are too hard to follow and stay invested in. Crossing my fingers 'cause this story has such potential.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE START

Real nice lead in, but we need to know where it goes from here. Please give us more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2500 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES