All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 08'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why I didn't recover from the brain transplant.

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

An old baboon escaped from its cage and found the keyboard of his trainer ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm still laughing at how bad this was!

You do realize that cock cages are toys and that a moron could remove them without a key in seconds? This whole thing is just unbelievably badly conceived and written. This poor guy couldn't even stand up. He has no spine. And the women? They're more like cartoon characters trying to be evil. Amazingly stupid. Did you re-read this or have another person proof read it? Can't believe you did. No stars, as even giving you one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok

Let try really hard to pretend that there is a story here, try hard.

So after lets say 8 years of this environment what would be left? By now any amount of love, concern, or even caring on her part would be gone. She would be tiered of him and the whole show. She has already made connections and will move on without a look back. He on the other is now brainwashed into believing that he is a piece of wasted protoplasm, no value, not worth being liked or respected. Now he has to start fresh with no support from below the bottom of the pile. He will not ever make good money or a life for himself . So he ends up a broken discarded shell. Good story there.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Cuckold stories....

For me good cuckold stories are the most difficult to write, because in a good story 3 things must always be present: 1st and most important - Respect; 2nd - Love; 3rd - Trust. I can understand that people like more stories like this one, where the husband is treated worst than a dog. But as soon as this happen all the wife's respect and love go away and soon the marriage is over. The same if the husband makes the wife degrade herself. The husband respect and love will vanish. A good cuckold story must have, like a good food, the ingredients used without exaggeration. A 24/7 cuckold is better to be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Normally I never read these kind of stories.

I don't know why I even glanced at it, but once I did I kept reading, not because of the content, but because of the writing. It's excellent!

This was so well written it masked the awful content of the story. I'm not sure that's makes sense, but it's true.

You write wonderfully.

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

A Lori's Tube on the way. :)

Another 5 Star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is dumb and unrealistic, no one would allow themselves to be put through this. Something like this would have a very bad violent ending. She should leave him and go live the whore life she wants

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The BDSM is getting extreme... What new adventure awaits?

I admit I have been a fan of your work since the first chapter, I cant wait to see how this ends. I enjoyed this... Not knowing how far the husband can go before he finally reaches his breaking point. Its bound to happen. And when it does.. Oh boy I want to see the if they truely love each other. Keep up the great work. You have a fanbase watching you Gizzard :)

ThecirclefuckThecirclefuckover 9 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

Look at the views you are getting, even in previous chapters. People are reading and you are attracting more every day. Dont give up and remember, every story has a conclusion. I await to see the ending of this interesting adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There is really.....

....nothing I can say.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Very good cuckold

Your mistress care so much to get you the best chastity she can. But to be cage free for two weeks? Can she trust you will not be jerking off like a pervert in a Adult Movie Theater?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great read!

Thanks for a fun, steamy tale. Some people just don't understand. I agree with previous commenter. Please ignore the haters. They have issues if they read erotica with tags they don't like. Weirdos! Thanks for writing,

j

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 9 years ago
I have to agree

I re-read your older chapters in this series. When I did, I realized I had read them before. your writing is great, maybe a little more detailed in some areas than I would normally like, and unlike many other authors, you have very few typos or misspelled words. It makes it much easier to read. I can appreciate that there are people who need this kind of control and I do hope you ignore the idiots who still read the whole story (even after your opening warning) and then condemn you for your life choices.

Nicely written story and I will look forward to more chapters.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wonder....

Gee, a needle in a dick doesn't sound all that painful or violent, does it? I suppose neither would two broken jaws, some broken fingers, arms, and so forth be all that painful or violent to the females. In fact, I bet they'd enjoy eating their meals through a straw for some months.

Of course, no man who had a needle shoved in his dick would ever resort to such behavior.

Now and then, I read comments by people who hate the very premise of BTB stories. They seem unable to understand cause and effect, and fail to realize that one can be pushed only so far before retribution is delivered, or that said retribution is usually in excess of the original torture (simple human reactions folks, it's not about getting even.)

I'd hope anyone foolish enough to throw a needle in someones dick, even at their request, could eventually turn out quite badly. And then it wouldn't be a story or article of fiction, it'd be six o'clock news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ways to improve the story

1. Some men suffer from athlete's feet. A future chapter could include the amputation of his toes, thus precluding a nasty situation.

2. To ensure a clean ass fuck, he could be given a colostomy bag. This way, there'd never be fecal matter to clean up after he's assfucked by her studs, and routing his piss into a bag would mean he could be kept locked up for days at a time without soiling the floor.

3. Have his teeth pulled. I'm certain the studs would appreciate his blow jobs more without teeth.

4. The largest possible life insurance plan should be taken out in his behalf, as the day may come when he can no longer do his slave duty and needs to be put down. Also, have him write an undated suicide note, as it may pay off at a higher value after some years.

5. Have his hair permanently removed. He can wear a male wig for normal work, and a more feminine wig when performing his other duties.

6. To render the highest cash value for his mistress, he should be registered for various organ donations. I've read a person only needs half a kidney and part of a liver, his excess material could be harvested and sold for her profit.

7. Were he to undergo a partial sex operation, he could have a vagina installed, then service two studs at a time. Applying idea #3, he could service three. This isn't to say he could have another orifice installed, maybe near his stomach, in order to get full use of his servicing capabilities.

Of course, the author should write all these in, in a manner that shows just how much she truly loves him, and how he'd be more able to fulfill her needs. Be sure to stress how willing he is to do these things, maybe even write it so it seems like they are his ideas, and then how she goes along with it, but only because he wants to do it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue

This is likely the story on literotica that I have read the most. While this was not my favorite chapter, as it involved kinks that aren't at the top of my list, I was very excited. I had hoped for years that this story would be continued and I can only hope that you will not make us wait years for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue

Do please continue.. i beseech thee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope you continue

It has been awhile since last update.. I pray that we do not wait 3-4 years like last time. This is type of story I would pay some money to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any updates?

Would be assuring to see a comment from you on the current status. Hope your doing well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha! Boy was THAT stupid!

You realize that the cage is a toy right? That any fool can remove it without the key in no time flat. And since his wife is a stone cold bitch why would he stay with her for even 10 seconds? Bitch slap the two women, pack your stuff, leave and never go back. Clean out the bank accounts, file for divorce and never speak to them again. What are they going to do? Throw a hissy fit? Wife has no love or respect for him. No reason to stay. He has some pride and respect right? Even for fiction this whole mess just made me laugh. PS - post this garbage in fetish. It has nothing what so ever to do with loving wives.

ThecirclefuckThecirclefuckover 8 years ago
Any updates?

Its been over a year since late chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

I understand why FTDS is so popular around here. If I had the writing ability, I'd write an addendum concerning the two females that would involve some rather brutal methods. I'd definitely include two broken jaws, amputation of a finger or two, and that'd be just to warm up. I figure those who give pain should be eager to receive it as well.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The problem with these kind of stories...

The problem with these kind of stories...Or they are short and to the point, or if the writer keeps writing chapter after chapter, they never know how to end it...Why not making the wife and her sister die in a car accident? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So I skipped to the end of this series....

Just to see if the main character turns things around and gets over his mental illness. Apparently not. Wtf is wrong with the people who like this? A needle through the dick? Really? What's next castration without anesthesia? How the fuck is this erotic for anyone? Fucking mentally unstable people on this site sometimes....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ignore whats being said

Obviously this is building up and so far, we are touching the waters of this life style. You are a great writer since you are gaining a strong reaction with high view count. But unlike some people, we view this a work of fiction and I would love to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LATER THAT NIGHT

He crept into Jana's room, she was sleeping peacefully until he gentle nudged her, she wondered about the look in his eyes and then saw the aluminium baseball bat.

With mathematical precision he began to shatter every bone in her body, working methodically from her ankles, along her shins up to her ribs and finally her arms and shoulders. He shattered both cheekbones but never touched the crown of her head.

He then used his thumbs to gouge into each of her eyes, and old army move tought in unarmed combat training.

Jana had at last found out that her wimp husband was in fact a physcopath. A human killing machine with no regard for human life whatsoever. She had played now she payed!!!

ThecirclefuckThecirclefuckalmost 8 years ago
Any updates?

Approaching the second year so far. Would be shame to go 3 years like before

ThecirclefuckThecirclefuckover 7 years ago
Interesting turn of events since chapter 1

She made sure the cage was well fit and not uncomfortable. Now it is extremely uncomfortable and he will obviously be in a lot of pain.. I wonder other changes will occur. Hope to see chapter 9 soon.

ThecirclefuckThecirclefuckover 7 years ago
Been 2 years.

Hope we get an update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story! We need an update

Your readers beg of it!

TheRider999TheRider999almost 7 years ago
Cuckold Fuck Party

Where Alicia, Jana, her sister and Sara all fuck in front of their husbands/slaves. To add some spice, add few different races besides black lovers. I am most curious to see how Sara fucks as I dont see her as servant submissice type to any kind of man, she would just ride that dick and doesnt care if it breaks. If it breaks, the lover is inferior haha.

As for husband, he has a damaged dick now. Too bad.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Your writing is pearls before Swine....the arc of the story is too s l o w...

I hope you are OK.

There are few people who could write a stroke story for all the wannabe experience-less cuck porn fans AND a story line/characters/dialog that explains the value of a cuck+D/s+FLR marriage. I think you such a writer. You just missed it this time.

If you write extreme S/m D/s, please get an advisor or experience, some of what you write can send people to jail or emergency rooms in real if...not to mention mental break downs. Yes these idiots wannabe cucks ARE dumb enough to "try this at home.e".

Thank you very much for writing/sharing/Allowing votes n commments

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressover 6 years ago
Sorry for the late comment.

Now for this chapter, it went from 10 to 1,000. Now again, Jana has broken her word on the chastity device in great details even though she said she would. "Besides, we have a few things we need to discuss tomorrow". This was not discussed and The Husband reaction to the event was of true horror that I am surprised he didn't scream for Jana to stop it. Considering Jana reaction, I get the feeling she would have.

Now there was some little details missed from Jerome and Jana encounter last night. I think it was done brilliantly as that leaves more room for humiliation and tease, a continuation from last night. As for the wife wishing to have an ebony master, there seems to be something else going on. I dont think the wife is a full domme at heart. She may have some tendencies but from what is seen from Sara and Jerome, she seems to be a switchee at heart. She needs to discuss this with her husband, as that was the rules to this life style (Never keep secrets and sexual desires a secret.) that they can supposedly end at anytime. As for next sexual wall that is broken, its obvious that it is anal, threesomes, gang bang and the climax of cumming inside her (Which I suspect the wife has done but is worried of her husbands reaction)

Now for the controversial arc of this chapter and I have to agree with majority. Jana mutilated her husband and was allowed to let it slide. This is no longer playing it safe and having fun. She does not want her husband to ever leave Chasity device and did not discuss this with him. What if this event caused erectile dysfunction down the line or any other medical horrors? Sara seems to enjoy the thought of The Husband getting castrated, which makes me say, she is not a Femdom master. She is psychotic and I feel for the two slaves she keeps. As what TheRider999 said, I really do ponder how Sara has sex with her lover or lovers. Now back to The Husband. What if the next time The Husband orgasms and decides to end the chastity lifestyle.... what now? As Sara stated, she wont remove it. Does Jana react angrily and refuse to end the lifestyle then punishes him with extended time, does she cry at thought of what she did to her husband (Her inner bitch making her go too far and she now realizes it) then proceeds to do her best to get him medical help plus the emotional love from a loving wife that he needs or does she leave him to go to Jerome? Now The Husband could go to the hospital to get it removed but it will be quite a doozy to explain it to the confused doctor. So I hope eventually in due time, The Husband will call this behavior out.

Anyway, my predictions for next chapter, if it comes, is that Jana will slightly take it easy on the teasing and is still feeling immense guilt from hurting her husband. May offer to give him a special reward this time. Either through intercourse or she swallows his cum to see why she never did it to him before. Jana still wants to play but she is worried of what she is becoming. I imagine Jana will have sex with her bull in next chapter and the husband will be forced to fluff the bull. I hope you go into far deeper details for this encounter. As Jana said, Sara is bringing out quite the demon inside of her. I do wonder more about Sara Husband. Considering she gets a thrill from brutality, I wouldn't be surprised if her husband was castrated and feminized. How sickening.

Now if you are not around any longer, I would like to complete this series to what I think it is going too. I do come back to this story in hopes that it is updated and I hate to see it go to waste. I will attempt a chapter 9 if you are not around by October 4th as this will be three year absence without any word from you in the comment section or though private messages. I would hate to assume the worst happened to you with how foul the world has been.

Again take care. Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yo where are you?

It's been years bro. Everything going alright? U gotta finish this story. Good stories like dis gotta keep going until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Please, please more!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

i had hoped for another piercing in his taint , letting Angie lock him into a 'gaff' position. but i will hold my thoughts and keep reading this erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ENDING

The perfect ending for this story would be "his" personal involvement in slicing his own arteries while she gets off on "his" mouth. Imagine a "pain slut" so involved that they willingly hang themselves in ardor or more commonly, slice their own femoral artery while masturbating for mistress...

Let "him" bleed out!

Now THAT would be the best ending to this story (unless we could involve something similar to the author - in Real Time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, Sara and Angie has taken this story to the blackest dark side I have had the fortune to read. After subjecting him to taking a needle through is penis and fitted with a barbel he will never have the pleasure of sticking his cock in any woman from now on. How would a woman take it when a penis with a barbell sticking out of it? Sorry, this story simply allows this woman, who used to be a loving wife, as turned into a sadistic side of a fantasy that could have been a simple playful cage story to something more sinister and dark. Thankfully there is only a chapter or two left to read which I will just to see how darker it will get before he kills himself after he kills his "loving?" wife (and burns Sara's place to the ground).

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

Piercing of my penis would require me being knocked out for the entire time - sounds like a nightmare to me.

Gizz's infatuation with BBC's is based on a false premise, black cocks are just normal-sized, take a cock suckers word!

Now, let's get on to the lil slaves training ........

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Intense chapter. Only a masochist could enjoy his ordeal. Entertaining to read …but no way I could endure that. And Cucky set himself up for a lot more suffering. Again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She started giggling at me taking a piss so I jumped up and stood above her and pissed all over her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sara opened the door and I decked her. She tried to get up and I stepped on her and said stay bitch I you don't want the shit kicked out of you. Bitch you are no longer madam you are not even good enough to be a slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For sure a suffering bitches. Put an unwanted hole in me and I will put a hole in everyone evolved guarantee!

cuck1cuck18 months ago

I've loved this story.....until now. Did not like this chapter. Its now descended into really sick freaky shit in my opinion. I know some people like piercings but to do that against his will and without anaesthetic is just mental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous