All Comments on 'Kathryn Ch. 03'

by Bones Malone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A bit too quick of a wrap up but ...

Overall, WOW, this was the single best thing I have read on this site ... not only was it hot, dirty stuff to start, but it had an awesome, happy ending ... I feel like I've just watch a movie or something, though a movie would have been much longer (which makes this better, since that probably isn't obvrious by my wording) ...

Condensing the entire ending into two paragraphs sucked a little though ... especially when as soon as the "her mom confessed everything" line came up, I could tell exactly how it was going to end right away, but other than that it was absolutely AMAZING ... expand on the ending a little and then maybe drag it out or something and I think you would have yourself the single best story on here ... granted, I've only been reading the stories on here for a few hours, but I don't expect I will find an overall better story, at all ...

Excellent work!

mBrowmBrowover 16 years ago
Quick finish

Agreed, this finish was a bit too tidy and convenient, with too little tense sexual play. ..

It wraps up cutely and cleanly, like a movie finish, though the author has fashioned a hot story line and could carry it quite a bit further. .. I totally enjoyed Ch's 1 & 2, then accepted Ch 3 with less excitement.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
All's well,that ends well.

Ironically both Kathryn and Sebastian got their happily ever after,with Carol not only ruining her marriage,but also her relationship with her Daughter by trying to blackmail her Stepson.

So to Kathryn and Sebastian I wish them a long happy life together and Carol a miserable existence alone for trying to ruin her Stepson and Daughters relationship.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, well written. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous