All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 08'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The cctv is creepy. She is not getting much time to mentally process things.

shyintxshyintxover 9 years ago

I usually really enjoy this series but this one left me feeling bad for her. He knows she has an early flight yet he is leaving her in a state that will affect her sleeping and her job performance. It seems he is more interested in his control than her wellbeing.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Where is the love?

I certainly hope that once her "training" is complete, she will end up being more than merely a "Stepford wife"

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

Hammich...there is no love. He is a business dom--train 'em and turn 'em out.

This is well written. There is a logical progress. There is some concern shown to her (the other sub and driver). However, it feels cold and forced. The omnipotent Daddy Warbucks spying and texting orders is so impersonable. I suppose it will get very hands on later. How is she not feeling unsettled about the situation (and I don't mean the one between her legs)? Her life has been stripped down and repainted by an absentee master. Wouldn't the doubt monster have a field day?

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Indeed so, FA_JF

This woman is the proverbial bird in the gilded cage. She may as well be a racing greyhound, trained to perform and then discarded once her prime is past. So sad!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
What he does

He will train her to bring out her inherent submissiveness and then match her up with the Dominant who she is most compatible with, just as he did for Alexandra. I think he sees himself as an artist: a sculptor of submissives. He would probably tell you that the submissive was there, he just brought her out. I don't think he's a bad person, and I think he wants these women to find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shes got a plan ....

I enjoy this tale very much ,and while some of Davids actions could be considered cold and hurtful I know this author has a plan in the end .She writes very much from her heart ,and there will be much more of that to come.As most of you know there is a fine line in writing erotica when attempting to balance all that make up both a good story and a hot tale.I for one will give her more than a chance to continue on ,and take me for a good long ride.

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago

Hmm...I will start off by saying this a well written and thoughtful piece. While I appreciate the process he is taking her through and he does demonstrate care - through meals, rent, accessories and meeting with the other submissive. In MHO he has yet to have a true conversation about his role and how he believes she will benefit from this experience. I'm not sure she even understands he isn't an option or that he is engaged. No conversation was had on what she wanted...we don't know if she wants to get married, etc.

I also agree with what others have said regarding no real time to process what has happened, he has totally invaded her space and was insensitive to her work schedule. That alone goes against the one submissive he had her meet. A strong, intelligent business women. She hasn't even had time to sit down and watch the news

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
Cyberdiva

We bitch because we care.

Because your story has so much going for it, it is worth pointing out what seems to be missing. As your nonie supporter said, you obviously have your heart into the story and we do appreciate that. You will probably set us all in our places with future chapters. Good stories promote robust discussion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous