All Comments on 'She's Daddy's Little Girl'

by wendyw

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why???

The story was pretty pathetic and racially offensive. I didnt even bother to read all of it. I thought why bother wasting 10 minutes of my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wellllll...

seems like you got the whole white trash thing down! the whole story was pretty offensive BUT if your goal was to capture the essense of stereotypical racist white trailor trash...good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wellllll.........

Didnt even make it all the way through. Thought it was Racist...and I one do not like the N word.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 14 years ago
Hmmm

Any one else wish they could have shot the bitch for her stupidity alone? I'm sorry you standing in the office and not paying attention? What the hell do you think was going to happen when you dad told you to wear you ma's slutty clothing? God I hate bimbos. BANG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's Taboo!

I'm pretty surprised by the negative comments on here, I thought this was a well-written story and it got me off too.

But then, it looks like the only people who bothered to comment didn't actually read the story. They saw the n-word and a black man invading what they thought would be an innocent daddy-daughter sex romp and immediately caved in to white hysteria.

(Yeah I'm pretty sure only white people make pronouncements like "I for one, do not like the N word." Denouncing the story as racist so as not to be accused of it yourself is sooo white hysterical. Ohmygawd.)

There are stereotypical portraits of big black men and of dumb white trash. You've got daddies fucking daughters and teachers blackmailing "slutty" schoolgirls. I'm sorry, were you hoping to read a story in "Incest / Taboo" that had characters full of moral fiber? Well shucks, go back to hanging out in the NonConsent section, I hear they have some awesome role models there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anybody here ever read any Faulkner?

Wendy,

Great job carrying the character's voice and background into the story.

You should be very proud of this wonderful piece of erotica.

Thank you for the pleasure I got out of reading it.

I'm sure my wife will enjoy this one as well.

Naysayers: Fantasy is a strange beast.

In real life white trash, cruel people, and ignorant people will use the N word

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I'm surprised she didn't bleed to death. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS AUTHOR IS PATHETIC!

HOW CAN YOU COME UP WITH A DISGUSTING, DEGRADING, AND MOST SIGNIFICANTLY BIGGOT RASCIST STORY.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 10 years ago
perfect tone even if offensive

While i don't agree with the viewpoints of the characters they are that-characters. When you read a book about the Mafia, are you pissed about their slang and views? Do you wish they wouldn't shoot each other and get the canoli? You were reading a story about a ignorant white trash man and his dumb daughter in a place they shouldn't be. They were dumb and racist but that's the way they would be best portrayed. It was a story about her getting abused and humiliated, you had to not like her a little bit or you would feel too sorry for her to enjoy the tale. I thought it was perfectly toned and the people that were offended-re-read it knowing you don't like the girl or her dad. You might enjoy what happens to her now.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 9 years ago
Very well written, perhaps too well written

I have to admit, I couldn't get past page one, this story offended me that much. That said, I stand by what I said, this is a well written story. Anytime an author can elicit a strong response from a reader tells you that they have been sucked into the authors world. lol....Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of your world at all, but again, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not good.

Had to stop when we get to the innocent rape where dad doesn't stop it. I get that a lot of this sight is in some ways a crap on some women, but I still feel better reading a good seduction. I think would have been better if, instead of the staff taking turns, if dad would have stopped it from happens, taken her home then consentuously she would have thanked dad with it all; with him being gentle, loving, then pounding upon her request. Just satin'.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 9 years ago
WTF!

I have never made a negative comment before but this story was the pits. Okay some have said it is a reflection of the type of people it portrayed which may be so but no one had any redeeming features at all. Nasty, base and at times sickening in its portrayal of people who should know better taking advantage of the downright stupid. I couldn't care less about the N word being used, the story itself although well crafted just left me feeling sick and I nearly witnessed the return of my lunch after reading it. Just so sad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I've read worse

Seriously, for the people getting pissed off for it being offensive: you're on a erotic literature website, which has stories of rape, kidnappings, incest, mind control, and probably necrophilia, yet you choose this story to rant about.

Don't sit there and assume the person that wrote a story is racist, unless you actually know them. Racism is real. People write stories about racism, that contain racist words. Is that wrong? No. It's a story. Don't sit there and get pissy over a stories context because it doesn't display the morals that you live by.

Even if they are racist, that's their issue. If they wanna write a story about a fantasy or an idea that they had, that's up to them. Another thing: this story is in the taboo/incest section. You wanna explain why you're in the incest section? You can get mad about a racist rape but not about the incest? Really? Wanna get your panties in a twist about the word nigger being used but not about a father letting his daughter be raped?

Hypocrites, the lot of you. Don't yell at the author when you yourself are looking for an incest story.

The story itself, wasn't bad. Made it seem like a true first person point of view. Usage of a sensitive topic and doing it in a way that made people react, also good. I commend you on posting it, even with all the backlash.

jamesn100jamesn100over 7 years ago

loved the story, i hope you come back and write some more

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Why?

To go from a virgin, to a whore, in one night.. Even if this was just an incest story, no 'respectable' father, would allow the teacher part to happen. Did he want another whore, to replace the wife, & then end up with the same results? Does he like calling her degrading names? You can do that, without the issue being factual. And then the specific racial issues - names, etc,.. if Dad had such a problem with that, why did he allow it, with no reaction? To make her that much more of a whore, who's been 'marked by a blk man'? (These days, that doesn't matter, much.)

Just sick (in general), that If this was her 1st time having sex, I sure don't know how this would get her so excited, wanting more. She's getting raped, saying ok, only to save Dad's job, literally getting ripped apart, & Dad's cheering them on, & helping them do it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummmm

Honestly feels like the main character was a 13 year old child instead of and 18 year old. No 18 year talks like that anymore. Idk what's up with the whole black guy thing but it was way cringy to read wasn't even a little hot just cringy as hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No no no no no

What was up with the black guy thing? It kept making me cringe. The girl was weird as hell with all that woman and being better shit. Honestly she just annoyed me on another level. Overall shit story, CONGRATULATIONS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bleh

I stopped reading once you revealed the protagonist was a racist

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 4 years ago
Such a good girl!

I love it how dumb, but willing she is! All girls should do as their daddy's tell them!

VERY HOT.

garolopevigarolopeviover 2 years ago

I thought those school blokes would be recorded on banging her and then the school board sued , and then father and daughter owning those uncaring arseholes !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my Wendy. That was incredibly exciting. Great story. As I read your story it got me so excited... thanks for the orgasm - David

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous