All Comments on 'Wedded Wife to Lesbian Life Ch. 05'

by walterk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She kicks him out

She tells him that their 20 year marriage is over, she's now a lesbian and in love with the girl next door and has the gall to tell him to "go". And he does. Hell no. Throw her out the door; send her stuff after her and burn the house down before you let her have any piece of it. No amicable divorce. Fight over who gets the dust bunnies under the bed. Bullshit happy ending for the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
confused

This chapter reads as if it were written by a different author. It was poorly edited and seemed rushed.....sorry JMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
total garbage !!!

Jesus was this written by a 13 year old ? this is so bad that im actually blushing with embarrassment for the clown who wrote it

jessica l

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story needs help

Your story is missing so much and adds new meaning to weak story line..... You try to illustrate a level of love and devotion between these women while sharing orgy rooms and cheating. It is a tragic and laughable storyline. As a lesbian I find your story tragic and feeds only the most stereo typical homophobic views.

rg27612rg27612over 9 years ago
couldn't continue...

Errors started quickly in this one. Mad (for made) , waist (for waste). She is the one wanting a divorce and being unfaithful and kicks HIM out? Not in my State! Get an editor. Rewrite. Make it real. I may read the whole thing if it is reworked and resubmitted, but this chapter was a joke.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Pretty poor

Besides the poor writing,the view of gay women is laughable.Club Sappho with a,boom boom room? Straight swinger clubs and gay men maybe,lebians uh uh.Also,lesbians dont say things like 'I am going to live the lesbian lifestyle',that

sounds like something the religious droolers would say,a gay woman would say I have fallen for another woman.The main character sounds,like a 14 year old boy pretending to be a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FUCK THE BITCH KILL HER

FUCK THE BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was this shit?

1* Get an editor and try again. Could hardly read this.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Laughed

my fucking ass off. That wus whorrid riting.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
Well, not saying that no lesbians are into sharing, but there is a reason for....

....stereotypical jokes like this one.

"What does a lesbian bring on a first date? Answer: a U-Haul."

While certainly a stereotype, it is true that lesbians are both anecdotally and statistically more predisposed toward monogamy and marriage than their gay male brethren. Even with swinging and such, the style would probably emphasize more passionate love and less animal rutting, not there is anything wrong with animal rutting.

Now, look, I wrote a story that had lesbian or at least bisexual women into orgies, but that was blatant futuristic, post-apocalyptic stuff among a specific subculture of bi gals who were a little more liberated in their attitudes than many pure lesbians might tend to be. It didn't pretend to represent mainstream lesbian culture, far from it.

In reality, to the extent that swinging among lesbians might exist, it would exist in certain subcultures like that, and even then there would be a more romantic bent and a preference for "soft swinging" among many of those people. E.g. oral, tribbing, making out, that sort of thing. The number of women heavily into hardcore orgies would probably be few and very limited in a sort of butch-heavy underground subculture.

And to be honest, my reaction to my wife suddenly kicking me out because she found love with another woman would be.....okay, you'd better prepare to buy me out and give me my stuff ASAP. I would let her have the house, but I would want some kind of reimbursement. She wouldn't just be able to kick me out. I'd be back with deputies and lawyers to enforce my rights. Not so much burn the bitch as protect my own, so I can move on with my life. Still, I give her credit for tiring of the cheating, even though it took her 8 months. At last she had the courage to tell him the truth, which is more than many girls in her boat would do.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
pretty good

it is hard to believe that this is a true story, I am sure Howard's wife had the best of intentions when she told him about divorcing him, but I am surprised she did not think it would turn out any other way then it did, and when she admitted to having an affair and with another woman, but at least she told him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

and a year after that they filed for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see people reading through the B.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous