All Comments on 'Dead Writer's Society'

by Nom_de_guerre

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
funny and instructive

N_d_g, very amusing tale of a tale told well. Pity that the trolls who need to learn this lesson will never be smart enough to comprehend it.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 9 years ago
A bit short...

...but a cute premise and well-written too. I would have liked to have seen some of the scenarios actually happen to Nathan.

holliday1960holliday1960over 9 years ago
Brilliant concept!

One of the best I have seen written...Great Job! Looking forward to seeing more from you!

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Bonus points for Serling

That's all I've got, other than to say thanks for making me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not all stories deserve good comments

Was this an attempt to be clever while complaining about Anon bombing stories? Unfortunately there are a LOT of bad stories out there. Some REALLY, REALLY bad stories. Until the site forces people to list an Anonymous "name" people will continue to bomb stories. Simple solution. Don't allow comments. When was the last time any comment had any affect on a story? Yep! NEVER! The story is already written, for better or for worse. And I've never seen an author pull a story, rewrite it and re-post it. SO either ignore comments or disallow them, but until you do, Anon will be there to bomb away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good idea

I think this is a great idea. I'd like to read some of the stories he has to live through too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Clever

And amusing, spooky and witty.

It might be nice to see where it all leads to. . .

73

HP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous