All Comments on 'Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 06'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spelling!!

Clothes are worn and are made from cloth!

maxd01maxd01over 9 years agoAuthor
Damn it

I thought I had caught all the error between clothes and cloth. Grrr... I will have to go back and double check. Someone else, maybe you, mentioned it and after reading one or two I found it was a really bad habit and have been trying to correct it. I guess I will have to use the ctl-f to find all the instances and make sure it is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Relax x3

Relax against me and relax. My power as a submissive wolf should help you relax.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years agoAuthor
@ Anony Mouse

Very tempting. I could use a good hug and lap to rest my head in. My ex passed away last night and has me in an ambivalent mood right now. Thanks for the offer.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 9 years ago
spirits

Those little spirits are the cutest little fierce things ever

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 9 years ago
loss

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Healing and comforting thought on their way to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

so when is dan going make an appearance again????

I waiting to see what he does to the guy that made the poison...

can't waith for the next chapter keep it coming..

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
Erm.

Correction on the word 'patient', the fact that it has multiple meanings:

http://i.word.com/idictionary/Patient

It can be used as an adjective OR a noun (depending on context), which is, in retrospect, a rather poor idea for a language to implement. Why the hell should it have something so confusing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Patience!...

Yeah, English is quite confusing at times, but is so very flexible and useful. To be patient or to have patience, that is the question, isn't it? A Doctor has patients patiently waiting for him to see them, the patients have patience waiting for him...oh, forget it, I'm going to bed now...great story but the magic is getting a little thick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Imperial Mouse Assult Squad. HA! I love it!

I bet they're so adorable in those uniforms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous