All Comments on 'Shave Switch'

by baxternz

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Great idea and well written. I would like to do this with my wife but I believe she would be wise to it due to differences in technique. Although in the throes of passion, maybe she wouldn't.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good idea, but...

Good idea, but in my book is called RAPE!!! If he had taken his wife blindfold before the sex, and she liked it, that was a total different matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn I LOVE your great stories. PLEASE

keep them and me coming. You are writing what allot of husbands are wishing. Watching wife suck-off another man,swallowing a huge load and then getting fucked in her pussy and maybe her ass too. I want to read about it becoming a 3 some, you fucking her while she sucks. When you see him start to shoot his load into her mouth you'll explode in her at the same time. You'll LOVE it, he'll LOVE it and most of all she'll LOVE it. Let that be the first of many 3some's. LT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good one!

A common fantasy for me and many more. Only bad point is using alcohol to dim Lilys senses. I think that is cruel. But for that the tale is hot and on point. I'd love to get my wife in that same situation and enjoy watching her come. Keep them coming but no booze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a jackass.

He deserves the divorce he's about to get. Nobody likes to be used. And this was simply an abuse of trust. I hope her revenge on them is painful and lasting. Just plain nasty story.

denanne70denanne70over 9 years ago
If only

Love to be in the position to have this situation/scenario with my wife but I think she would quickly realise the cock she was sucking or being fucked by was much bigger than my small cock!! I think I would have removed the blindfold to see what reaction she had ,just when her orgasm was imminent. Hopefully,that would make the excitement & climax even greater."If only". Fantasies are good , especially when you haven't fucked your wife for over 6 years but this fantasy had me wanking & oozing precum whilst reading it. Thanks.Keep them cummin!!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
Different category

This story might be better classified as non-consent. Not only was the wife unaware of the switch (something which I find unlikely), but she stated she was not willing to participate in that type of activity.

As to believability, a woman might have trouble telling the difference between brothers, or between two men that she barely knows, but she is going to be able to tell the difference between her husband and a neighbor. Having her be clueless about this clearly points out the fantasy nature of it.

Obviously some people liked the story. I did not, but with appropriate disclosure at the beginning, I would have known to avoid it.

Your writing style was fine and I would read your stories with different subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure trash

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looks like Jerry isn't the......

.....only one with a problem....

Not too likely she didn't know. Can't write that out of a storyman make it believeable.

So the feces is about to make contact with the high speed rotating ventilator.

PeterOmezPeterOmezover 9 years ago
Thanks baxternz!

I liked the story. I notice you just started writing stories here, and I hope you'll continue, and enjoy yourself. Write what you like, and trust that there will be others who like it, too. Because there will be. Don't be discouraged by negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-damn I love your great stories..........

You're kidding right? Where did you get that info that a lot of men would like to do this. If you ask me it's most likely just the opposite. Of course, scum like you would make up anything to defend your kinks. Like somebody else said already, there are a lot of sickos on this site and you're one of them. 1* wrong category-should be in non-erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a loser.

Stick with writing fantasies and don't quit your jod at Mc Donalds.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why?

Would you do this to your wife.

TinyHoustonTinyHoustonover 4 years ago
Great

That was fantastic..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I used to do a version of this. The first few times she picked out the guy and pretended to not know who he was when I "snuck" him in. She prefers having plausible deniability in case he blabs. We also learned most blindfolds suck, so we made a full-face hood that doesn't have eye holes. Works much better.

The next twist we did was I got to pick the guy from a short list of men she preapproved. During our scene, she wouldn't know which one he was until after he was gone. We learned we had to lengthen the time she really didn't know who to after the next met to really aid in convincing the guy she didn't know who it was. We also learned she rather loved not knowing and having time to figure him out from how he'd change his behaviors.

Like anything we've done to spice up our marriage, it got old, and we moved on to other things. We are still together and are fast approaching our 40th.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't know why some readers are so upset that his is rape. The whole story is not even believable. A woman can easily tell the difference between her husband and a stranger. Your stories can be fantastic if you can tie the loose ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous