All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 05: Punish Her'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Regardless of the category

This was poorly written. Lacked any type of decent character (they were all fools). Not a single clever or interesting thing about it. No stars.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
This probably belonged in BDSM or Group Sex, but it's close enough.

Not a normal BTB tale, more an object lesson in taking "punishment" too far and having to be punished oneself....the balance of karmic scales and such, which perhaps a touch of nonconsent/reluctance. I would say that both of them were switches, trading off the power, but that's just a guess. can't be sure until the next chapter. Yeah, he broke the rule, but then she took the revenge too far. Should be fun to see how she reacts, as long as it isn't psycho city.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Stupid rules....

Stupid rules only can take to stupid situations...And each new part the situations are stupid than before.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Not Sure That Was Revenge !

I am really not sure this chapter was about revenge !

Revenge would have been for the wife tied to watch her husband make love to a stunning beautiful woman and for her to sing his praises and insult his wife how poor a lover she is !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So how is this not a run of the mill cuckold story?

punishment is her fucking other guys and him fucking a worn out slop hole

He is a bi anyway

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty cuck and whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous