All Comments on 'My Horny Sister-in-Law Ch. 03'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
More

Oh my gosh, you can't stop here. There's so much potential here. Swapping in the same room, two on one on both sisters, sapphic play between the sisters. You can't stop now. Please give us more!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 8 years ago
In agreement with Jedd11

So much potential.

Daring swap fucks on outings, sisters takes turns getting DP'd while the other watches masturbates, Clarisse reveals that she watches Herman fucks other women fingering herself, ultimate one would for them to do it in the church their father preaches.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Talented writer!

Real talent on display here, fine craftsmanship. I'm now reading BP451's oeuvre and he always come through with a hot twist in the plot. And always, impeccable vocabulary, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation which makes reading quick and easy...unless you linger to...uh...savor...uh, you know what I mean.

bunkeracebunkeraceover 5 years ago
Family addition

Could it be mom and dad have had a secret life and want to join in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a great series that needs to be continued and a nice "family gathering" with mom and Rev. Letting loose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
1405 Followers
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES