All Comments on 'Shock Tactics Ch. 02'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The shock tactic should have been David slapping Trudy as he left the party.

David should have grabbed his coat that Trudy had once he got to the house and realized that he was setup by Trudy. He should yell at Trudy and put his coat on and walked out the door. He could then get a cab or walk home. When he gets home, then he can change his clothes and get rid of everything that belongs to Trudy that he has at home. And arrange to change the locks on the doors. He does not need a girl friend who would do this to him. She might be insecure but this is not how to show that you love your boy friend. He did not deserve what was done to him, but he should get even with her for it though.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

and it is. My immediate reaction when I looked in the window, and realized the set up after she talked about flirting, would have been to grab her by her hair, and slammed her face into the door bell, or knocker a few times, and left. back out to the street, hail a cab, and go home, pack and leave. Regardless of his latent desires to dress up, or his excitement, or as far as him keeping it secret, it was total betrayal, by someone he thought he could trust. She would pay for it. It doesn't matter what happened after he got there, the story ended for me because of the betrayal, my mind couldn't get passed that.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

yes it is. I didn't like it, and you can tell it's my second read. I still got so enraged at what she did, I couldn't think of an appropriate response. #1. I would have never gone into the place after the realization that it was a set up. 'Oh! David, I'm hurt, that you thing I did this on purpose,' replies Trudy. 'It's a genuine mistake". The mistake was in a marriage to this bitch.

Now the interesting part. Divorcing the cunt is one thing, but think, she'll just do it again to some other guy, so the remedy has to be permanent. He loves her and hates her, so what to do. Make her so ugly no other person would want to touch her again. Maybe she could sell blow jobs in a dark alley for lunch money. The one thing she would never do again would be to get some poor guy that would fall in love with her, and trust her.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
You have completely misread the story

This applies to all the previous comments. FGS, the story isn't about Trudy's betrayal, but about David's deep inner enjoyment of being feminized and courting discovery. The reader is supposed to have empathy with David's cross-dressing, not indignant at Trudy. She is only part of a story -- not real. There is no call for being upset with her, she is just an author's instrument.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
My critique of the story

What I just wrote was a critique of the critics. I wanted to wait until the end of Chap. 3 to critique the story: it would be a good story if it weren't for one detail that just keeps grating on me: the author arbitrarily mixes tenses on his verbs between present and past in a completely arbitrary fashion, sometimes even using both in the same period. I would advise using the past only -- It is much more natural. Leave the present for captions to pictures in a newspaper or for stream-of-consciousness narratives only. Most erotic tales aren't either of those. (In French, it's the reverse -- use the present. If you use the past tense, you have to use either the passé simple, literate but pretentious, or the passé composé, natural but incorrect.)

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
great story

so far. If ever there was a bad plan, this was it. I'd ask Trudy if we could go outside for a minute, then see how long it would take to totally smash her face into the cobblestone, black top, or concrete roadway. The next boyfriend she would have, she would have to pay for. Then go back in the house, find her hold all, take everything in it, and call a cab, to go home. Gather everything that is hers, including all identification and burn it, in the furnace or outside, doesn't really matter where does it.

Well, that's my immediate thoughts, not very smart huh? This situation is bad though, and it's his loving wife that did it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Great Story

It shows how rotten a female can actually be. 'Oh! David, I'm hurt, that you thing I did this on purpose,' replies Trudy. Wrong, doesn't even begin to cover the damage she has done. What gurl goes out in public without some kind of defense? I would leave, even if I had to walk all the way back. I know where this is leading, and I don't like it. It's all about betrayal.

If Trudy stays, fine, if she leaves with him fine. Either way she is dead meat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous