All Comments on 'A Strong Relationship Ch. 08'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very impressive

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just another cheating woman.

mason claims to be in love with neal, but when the chips are down she just turned out just to be another cheating woman.. sad.. the story was going so well, and as long as everyone knew what was going on it was ok, but as soon as neal went out of town and she came across another man, Mason just ruined it.. maybe you should consider changing the title to an open relationship instead of a strong relationship.. nothing strong about this, Mason proved her weakness..

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
poor analmousie...

...so near erotic fiction, so far from reality!

fiction

noun

1 novels, stories, (creative) writing, (prose) literature; informal lit....fiction is a story that is invented either to entertain or to deceive...

The Author has made it clear she writes about polyamorous relationships, some lesbian, some bi-sexual, some just confused and aroused.

Yet this annoyingmousie commentator continues to return to these stories like a dog returning to lick its own vomit. Now run along and go back to the Spot Dicks Jane stories you like to wallow in.

SatMornCartoonsSatMornCartoonsover 9 years ago

I really like the story. However, I didn't like Mason in bed with another guy. Hopefully, Neal will be ok with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I hope your going to finish the story and not leave us all hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yep been a long time I think your just going to leave us hanging and not end the story just like the other dead beats on here I'll have to read the last part from now on before I read the first to make sure it's worth the time you suck

BrettJBrettJover 8 years agoAuthor
from the author

Calling someone a "deadbeat" and "you suck" is NOT how to encourage a writer to add a new chapter. Nor is it feedback. Sending the author - in this case, ME - a PM asking his intentions might be the way to go. In my case, life (personal and professional) took a nose dive and I only recently started writing a fair bit recently. I also had a computer virus wipe out ALL my files - old works and new ones, including plots & outlines. So whatever I do with the next chapter will be wholly from scratch and after re-reading a LOT of my files. It's harder to write a continuation of an older piece than write something from whole cloth, because with the old stuff, you have to be careful with continuity. Be patient - at least unlike some writers, I am still here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
While I enjoyed much of the story...

...and your style of story-telling, there just seem to be so many different relationships going on at the same time, it became a little difficult to keep the characters straight, at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally disappointed. Fun and sexy turned to another story of a betraying whore.

Totally disappointed. Fun and sexy turned to another story of a betraying whore.

There's a fine line between having a free spirited sex life and being a caniving, manipulative whore. Mason spends 7 chapters about her love for Neal and has carefully navigated her bi-sexual tendencies with him from the beginning. But out of the blue she just jumps on a stray cock without a thought?? This was such a cool and sexy story. PLEASE pull this chapter and re-write it more in keeping with the previous 7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh. Train wreck alert. The "Strong" just turned to "Betrayed". Zero Stars.

' She had to think this through. No rash decisions she would regret later on." So, she felt this about the business proposal but not jumping on a stray cock?? And this scumbag "Marcus", if he liked Neal's work so much, this is how he acts? I love seeing ass wads like him get blasted into the emergency room when the jealous boyfriend comes to town. Fit or non, betrayed anger is the BEST equalizer in the world. Pull this abomination PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star.

Whore bag. Move on Neal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 Star for the story and "Fanfare"

This chick spends 7 chaps worrying about Neal and them just up and cock hops??? What a loose bitch. And this Fanfare dude putting other people down?? Look in the mirror much dude? Your profile photo says it all. Take a bath, get a shave, put on some clean clothes and get a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, lot's of comments today but have to agree, this was a loser story.

This story popped up on "Random" on Erotic Couplings" LOVED Ch. 1-7. But what happened Brett??? Why did she have to go there?? Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah, agree totally lame after 1-7. Wish it hadn't popped up in the random list...

Have to see too many couples relationships die this way, can't we get away from it somewhere?? What a cheating skank. jahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the author - "You Suck" was because Ch.8 totally blew chunks.

I agree random degradation is unwarranted but the Chapter (not the story) totally sucked. 1-7 was as good and as fun as anything on here for this type of story. Then Ch.8 just, well was just horrible. She spends 1-7 worrying about developing her relationship with Neal and then this??? WTF?? Doesn't fit, doesn't work and totally disappoints. And Marcus and Lynn? What a couple of ass hats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more chapters!

Many people have been very critical of this chapter but I think there is an opportunity for some plot advancement here. Mason can assuage her guilt over this chapter's threesome by arranging a foursome with herself, Neal, Samantha, and Tamara! Also, move forward with threesomes with Marta and Michy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry, Charlie!

This "relationship" is doomed.

The fact that there has been no FORMAL commitment between the two main characters is irrelevant....with their journey so far, there would have been some expectation of exclusivity. At the very least, they should have talked about such things before she decided to swim at someone else's hole. What she did showed a total lack of respect for what his feelings about this activity might be.To simply justify her behavior by suggesting that she is OK with it, shows her true colors...it's all about her.

Txdaddy62Txdaddy62over 4 years ago
continue

I really hope that you continue on with the storyline I wound love to see where you take it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Strong relationahip my ass, there is no relatio sbip at all "no commitment or free destiny" sure sounds like they are boy and girlfriend, she just wants to have her fun and nothing else, terrible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous