All Comments on 'You See Right Through Me Ch. 03'

by fantasylover25

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Wonderful!!

It's so good to have this story back and with a very steamy, bathroom bang. LOL!! Great job on the newest chapter, I hope you post again soon :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Why didn't X answer when Brianna call? He could've at least call her back or sent her a text saying he was at lunch. She needs to learn to trust him but X knows how insecure Brianna is and he can help some by at least not letting calls go unanswered.

The sex seems great between them but sex isn't going to fix what is going on in Brianna's head. She will have to learn to trust or let him go.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago

Is Xavier going to screw the insecurity out of Brianna? She's gotta learn to trust him. Sex is not the answer. However hot it may be. Lol!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

Why did Xavier blow off Bri? Bri is young obviously much younger than Z so insecurity is going to be problem. Why can't Z see that Shorna the ho wants him ? Bri can see it, has Xania meet the ho yet? So good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like like X, but unfortunately he is unaware of his treatment to Bri. He also thinks the sex between him and Bri shows his love for her, but it's. Not enough. He needs to answer his damn phone and talk to her, not screw her all the time.

Great sex though....really great sex!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was like reading my life story.

Beautifully put..this is like me an my man's life.

I felt like I was reading our story...he will love it when I read this to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HhMMM

I want to like this story but the female lead is just to silly and immature for my liking. Yes, she maybe young, but I've met too many older woman like her; they don't seem to grow out of it. To me they don't seem to have a relationship, just a lot of sex. Hopefully, in the next few chapters more of their backstory will be revealed, so that we can better understand Why the female lead is so insecure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok....???

Hi,

I like this story. I think you are off to a good start. I also think this story is very realistic in describing the insecurities of a woman that has been hurt previously. And while I think Xavier is basically clueless to his obsessive secretary, he still can do a better job of checking in with his woman. Why do some men think they can get away with that ish??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous