All Comments on 'What a Fuck-Up!'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Pretty well done

I've been waiting for another mum son story from you.. equal to the Flower Show story.

Including the sister was a STROKE of genius.

Sorry, bad pun.

8letters8lettersover 9 years ago
I really wanted to read this story

You have a good rating on this story, but not a lot comments or likes relative to the score. When I read it, I couldn't get into the story enough to keep reading. It began with a huge amount of narrative summary, then a small scene where the sister walks in on him, then another big block of narrative summary. During all that reading, I learned only two things about the main character - he has a big cock and he loves to wank all the time. There were obviously others who were intrigued enough to keep on reading. But I am guessing that there were a lot like me that lost interest and moved on to another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeah, I agree with the first commenter

Too much filler for my taste. Still, a very okay story. Chris is surely a very lucky lad. He has both of the family cunts, his sister's cunt and his mother's cunt, to stick his hard young cock up into and unload his hot young balls. This boy knows that family semen belongs up family twats. But if, heaven forfend, he had to choose one, I bet he'd choose his mommy. As Chris says, "there was that incredibly comforting warmth as her hot vagina surrounded my penis." That's the amazing comfort and warmth that a boy can only feel when his penis is surrounded by the vagina he came out of. Shooting his great big load of creamy semen up where he was once a baby is the best that life has to offer.

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
I try to write a 'real' story - not just sex.

But you, 8letters, always write comparatively short stories, so its inevitable that my stories fall beyond your boundaries. I always like to create a build-up; a "real" story and then bring the sex into it.

Does any racy novel merely skirt the characters and situations and home straight into the sex? No - it doesn't. Think Lady Chatterley's Lover and the sex doesn't really start until half the book is completed.

I admit that readers don't always want to trawl through page after page before reaching 'the good bits' but no way will I write something that's a mere sexual coupling - end of.

I do admit to a couple of my experimental stories being rather like that, but creating a background is my preferred way of getting the reader involved. The submissions in Literotica are called erotic stories - and that's what I try to write.

Sorry if it doesn't appeal to you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stuff!

Nice to read erotica set in England. Great stuff!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
making the best of a bad situation

times 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice story maybe pt2

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Part 2, please....

Thank you Chris, for a lovely story. It was a pleasure reading it. Hope there will be a part 2 to it.

I'd like to see what happens when both, mum and Kim get knocked up.

Once again. Thank you for sharing.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 7 years ago
THAT SAD EXCUSE FOR A STORY WAS DOWNRIGHT ANNOYING

You're telling your tale on an ADULT site but writing it as if we're all fucking 12 and 13 yr. olds. His mother and his sister BOTH told him to quit fucking around and get his cock in them but he STILL acted like a scaredy cat kid who wasn't sure whether to put his cock into their wet and willing pussy opening or not. In real life, your TWENTY TWO YEAR OLD character would NEVER get fucked if he annoyed a potential partner like that. Even his mother and sister would tell him to just forget about it.. to go jerk himself off and they'd fuck themselves with their dildos. (I know I've lost interest and dismissed women who went way overboard with their cock-teasing.)

I didn't finish page four or continue to page five. It was unworthy of my time.

This juvenile story was barely worth 2 stars.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 7 years agoAuthor
There's criticism and then there's plain rudery

As you will notice, SlipperySaddleBum, from my other stories, I tend to write stories that tell a tale rather than just create a plain fuck 'em situation, which you obviously prefer. I like to imagine that I'm there (or that I WAS there) and build my tale around that.

But I get hanged for doing that by some of you and praised by others so I'm learning and as writing is a learning process - learning to avoid too much waffle; to develop characters and to avoid excessive dimensions - I hope I'm getting better at pleasing people.

However, this story was written almost 3 years ago (October 2013) and it's not a little unfair of you to moan about something that is past it's 'new' date.

And 'however' again - I'm not a professional writer - this is just a hobby so my stories are not perfect. Therefore, to be so bloody rude as you were is unnecessary and uncouth. At least I try to write, which is more than you do.

Be constructive when necessary but don't be abusive - and grow up. And please don't bother to read my other stories.

Darkside96Darkside96over 6 years ago
Two cents

Yes I agree with Chris7sw it is easier to tear down than it is to build. And you don't need to be rude to make a point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

should have the cheat tag

so the fathers only mistake was to be chubby

yes good reason to cheat and demean him - not

good that the son defended him... oh whait

simply spiteful behavior all around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2868 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...