All Comments on 'Daddy Daughter Dynamic'

by Mysinisterhalf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

"But he was stoking his cock. Waiting to see what her reaction would be to his big hard drooling cock."

Spelling, grammar, basic grammar are bad.

Sometimes it's "Dad's" sometimes it's "dads." Make up your mind.

The most cliché Daddy daughter storyline in existence. Not one single original thought. Girl stumbles on naked Dad. Sees his cock. Why, it's BIG! Did she mention it's big? As soon as she sees his BIG cock, she realizes how much she wants it. Dad fucks girl with his BIG cock and she comes. The end.

The dialogue is even more cliché. Fuck me Daddy. What a big cock you have Daddy. I don't know how Daddy. What a BIG cock you have Daddy.

No matter how much you submit this crap under different names, it's still the same old crap.

ThinkerbelleThinkerbelleover 9 years ago
Meh

I hoped for better. Kind of cliche and no one uses handcuffs and a blind fold for a girls first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Good Story

Your story Ana? Was your daddy your first cock? I would like to see a lot more of this. Got my cock hard and had a hand stroking as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice short story

Quite a few young women have seen Dad naked. It is difficult to get sight of large penis out of your mind. Many women find that other guys don't measure up to dad are are disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame and many errors

"Bright blue eyes shimmery. " Pffft

The Dad describing his own eyes. There is a lot missing in this story. Before you write anything else try to remember you are trying to entice a reader, make the reader feel what you are feeling, bring them with you on the journey. You want them to enjoy everything. You want the reader to tingle, feel good, get hard, get an erection, hard nipples. You want them wet and wanting.

A story is imagination, emotion, art, poetry, excitement and seduction.

I felt nothing from this story. What I got was inexperience and someone that doesn't know much about seduction and sex nor how a virgin would truly react.

Get rid of the prude. Write how you would react in real life, not how you THINK someone would react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmmm

Love foreskins a couple inches long dripping preface sap.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 7 years ago

He reached over and grabbed some handcuffs and a blindfold. Selene looked more than willing. Jason cuffed her hands behind her back and blindfolded her. killed a good start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Utter garbage

And that goes for all men who fantasize about having sex with their kin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To anon: then wtf are you doing reading stories in the incest section?! ...and men? What about women? There are probably just as many women readers here as men! ...anyway, you know what they say about those who scream loudest.... Heh.

That aside...the story kinda trainwrecked at the end there, lol. Had a great start, then BAM! Her dad just happened to have handcuffs and a blindfold handy?? Lol. ...and taking his daughters virginity tied, blindfolded and doggie?! Wtf, lol! He's been renting his sex too long, heh.

I think the story could benefit with a rewrite. Honestly, it looks like the author just reached a point where he/she just wanted it done and threw together an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Big clit

I have a 2inch clit, and reading this I'm so horny and wet.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Quick. But hot

Made my cock throb and made me wish I had a virgin teenage daughter to eat and fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh I need a daddy

Had to play with my pussy while reading this. Makes me ache for a Daddys touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous